KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Revan vs. Kyp Durron

Revan vs. Kyp Durron
Started by: Stigma

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Freedon Nadd

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ILS
Can Revan turn around planetary masses?

Dovin basals aren't creating real black holes for ffs. Their graViTaTiOnAL field is similar to the Mass Shadow Generator. Even Revan's MSG didn't completely obliterate Malachor V. The Trayus Academy stood still, there were even survivors post-MSG.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 09:13 AM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Originally posted by LordOfTheLight
Kyp, solidly.
Originally posted by Stigma
^ These are all good points
Originally posted by ILS
How much mastery do you need to beat someone up with telekinesis?

I lol'd.

Revan should win pretty easily if morals are on. Bloodlusted would be a lot closer, but Kyp lacks combat feats. Durron would win if he's able to abuse his Luke-rivalling raw power, but I doubt that would happen mid combat.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 09:15 AM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm confused.

Typically the guy with better power feats is more powerful. Unless Kyp forgot basic exercises like Force push, I'm not sure why he'd lose on a basis of "lacking combat feats."

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 09:17 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Originally posted by ILS
I'm confused.

Typically the guy with better power feats is more powerful. Unless Kyp forgot basic exercises like Force push, I'm not sure why he'd lose on a basis of "lacking combat feats."

Yeah. Atm, it seems he has a vastly more impressive showing of power than Revan.

Irrc Kyp was comparared in skill to Katarn, for what it's worth.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 09:20 AM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Indeed, Luke thought quite highly of his combat skills.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 09:25 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

So, Stigma, morals on?

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 09:26 AM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

I think the default is morals on.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 10:11 AM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm sure Kyp will just let Revan beat him up. thumb up

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 10:12 AM
MythLord
Diamond

Originally posted by Ursumeles
Revan should win pretty easily if morals are on.

How? Kyp is packing a lot more raw power, and unless he's gonna just get blindsided by Revan I doubt he'll get taken out easily. Unless of course...
Originally posted by ILS
Kyp will just let Revan beat him up. thumb up

laughing out loud

Morals on, I guess I can see Revan winning, since Kyp would probably use projectiles more than actually batter him with TK.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 10:13 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Kyp's morals were on when he TK'ed the dovil basal, I think.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 10:27 AM
Haschwalth

Does anyone know, if ones Raw power, can grow from beyond, their midichlorian limit, without Going a Plageuis/Drain essence etc Route.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 10:36 AM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cs_zoltan

What's up with all those extra commas, did you masturbate on your keyboard and got it stuck?

"You presume limits to our double standards. There are none." - Vitidiots

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 11:00 AM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

Originally posted by cs_zoltan
What's up with all those extra commas, did you masturbate on your keyboard and got it stuck?

You caught me.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 11:15 AM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Originally posted by Stigma
Kyp's morals were on when he TK'ed the dovil basal, I think.

Yeah, he'll go for it if he's pressed.

Kyp one-shots. smile

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 12:57 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

I like how an entirely non-combat feat that required intense meditation and context is being used to claim Kyp wins. I wonder why. laughing out loud

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 01:17 PM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

What if Revan has no morals?

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 01:24 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Revan without morals is essentially dark Revan throughout SoR.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 01:26 PM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

I hate the Revan side splits. Bad idea. Also, didn't Vitiate 'survive' or tank an Oneness blast coming from Revan?

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 01:30 PM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Kyp in his prime wouldn't be the one restricting himself due to moral indecision.

And "combat feats" is a nonsense gripe regarding TK. You can use the power it takes to push a crate to push your opponent.

Kyp's far more powerful and hence destroys Revan with TK. Estoric hax is too slow to prevent TK.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 07:11 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

You realise that in combat he doesn't have time to meditate and shit, right? He couldn't even break through Horn's barrier whilst he was dark side amped.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 07:18 AM