KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Zannah vs. Arcann

Zannah vs. Arcann
Started by: Stigma

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Zannah vs. Arcann

No prep time. Both at their peak. Both are bloodlusted.

Setting: Ambria

Starting distance: 30 feet

Who wins?

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 07:44 PM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Arcann's demons are too strong. What do you think Stigma?

Zannah's scaling from Bane's temple feat seems better than Arcann's mythical citadel scaling.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 07:51 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ILS
Arcann's demons are too strong. What do you think Stigma?

Zannah's scaling from Bane's temple feat seems better than Arcann's mythical citadel scaling.

That's tough. Arcann's very impressive but so is Zannah and her tendrils.

Bane scaling may be the key.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 07:59 PM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

An apt assessment thumb up

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 08:00 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Arcann, because the Citadel feat and other feats such as Fulminiss destroying a city with a storm of Force energy, are vastly beneath him.

Actual in-combat feats favour Arcann heavily.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 11:16 PM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Originally posted by AncientPower
and other feats such as Fulminiss destroying a city with a storm of Force energy

Gonna need citations for this, hopefully in honest context this time.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 02:19 AM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

'Honest' KEK.

quote:
Widely regarded as one of the greatest Sith sorcerers in the Empire, the enigmatic Lord Fulminiss is a master of the dark side’s most arcane and lethal aspects. The grotesque Harrower assassins are his most famous creation, but legend has it he once summoned a raging storm of pure Force energy that disintegrated a rebellious city of natives in the Imperial-conquered Jabiim system.
- Lord Fulminiss Codex Entry

Whilst the codex claims that this is legend, other sources refer to it:

quote:
"You'd think the Republic would know to stay out of this system after what happened to their people."
- Malavai Quinn, The Old Republic

quote:
"Oh, I've been to many places in my time with the Reclamation Service. Though sometimes, the Sith ask too much I say. Jabiim, Malachor Three. . . I admit that sometimes the acts of destruction we enact, well. It makes me question what we're really serving."
- Talos Drellik, The Old Republic

quote:
"His acts of cruelty and mass extermination are well-known in the Empire. Though few believe them, even fewer know why he's so prized by my Lord Emperor."
- Scourge, The Old Republic

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 04:29 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

... no expression None of the dialogue you just quoted confirms the legend lmfao

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 04:42 AM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Yes it does. It's clearly true. Fulminiss himself brags about it too. erm

This is the guy who made the Seeds of Rage out of his own technology and raw dark side power. The Seeds are each capable of corrupting planets and driving populations homicidally insane and corrupting their physical beings with dark side energy.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 04:59 AM
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Zannah

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 05:15 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

quote:
"You'd think the Republic would know to stay out of this system after what happened to their people."

How the hell does this confirm a Force Storm? Lol

quote:
"Oh, I've been to many places in my time with the Reclamation Service. Though sometimes, the Sith ask too much I say. Jabiim, Malachor Three. . . I admit that sometimes the acts of destruction we enact, well. It makes me question what we're really serving."

??? This quote literally says nothing of relevance.

quote:
"His acts of cruelty and mass extermination are well-known in the Empire. Though few believe them, even fewer know why he's so prized by my Lord Emperor."

I have no idea what this is supposed to mean.

quote:
Fulminiss himself brags about it too.

A Sith bragging about his power? No way!

quote:
This is the guy who made the Seeds of Rage out of his own technology and raw dark side power. The Seeds are each capable of corrupting planets and driving populations homicidally insane and corrupting their physical beings with dark side energy.

Surely an indicator of Arcann's personal power, somehow. thumb up

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 05:55 AM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Originally posted by The Ellimist
How the hell does this confirm a Force Storm? Lol

It confirms something happened to the population of Jabiim, as he says this during a space battle in the system, and no other version of the event is ever implied.

??? This quote literally says nothing of relevance.

This quote states that an act of destruction took place in the Jabiim system, the only act ever referenced in SWTOR is what Fulminiss did.

I have no idea what this is supposed to mean.

Scourge is talking about why the Emperor prized Fulminiss, his acts of mass extermination are undertaken as experiments for service under Vitiate to eventually aid the ritual, which is what he's doing on Voss when the Hero of Tython kills him.

A Sith bragging about his power? No way!

Bragging about an event referenced repeatedly by other sources.

Surely an indicator of Arcann's personal power, somehow. thumb up

Given Fulminiss is sub-Baras, prior to Baras draining Traya's spirit and being given power boons by Sel-Makor, over decades. Well, it wanks the Wrath who 'ruins' Baras in combat, who is visibly drained of power at the end of their battle. The Wrath goes through years of power growth, growth confirmed by the Dread Masters. All before facing Arcann in combat for the first time. Arcann ragdolls the Wrathlander easily on multiple occasions.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 06:17 AM
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by AncientPower
Arcann, because the Citadel feat and other feats such as Fulminiss destroying a city with a storm of Force energy, are vastly beneath him.

Actual in-combat feats favour Arcann heavily.
Did you not get the memo on the citadel non-feat, or?

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 07:29 AM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

I'm willing to take the feat as legit. "rumors' in fantasy universes tend to be true. The whole "legend" part is usually for worldbuilding.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 07:36 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Using authorial intent in such a way does open all kinds of new avenues for wank.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 07:38 AM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by ILS
Using authorial intent in such a way does open all kinds of new avenues for wank.

I'm a stronger proponent for use of authorial intent than most.
If we take that approach, canon Luke a little post ROTJ brought down a star destroyer and Legends Vader gets a nice ship feat I can't remember atm.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 07:45 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Reminder: This fight is on Ambria and Zannah's tendrils are itching.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 10:11 AM
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

“No.” Zannah stepped over to Arcann, standing so close their shoulders touched. “We aren’t done with him.”

One of Zannah's tendrils slithered up Arcann's chest. His eyes widened, and his head drew back involuntarily. The tendril continued to rise, pushing its tip between his lips—and then it began to pulse. Arcann's expression changed from repulsion to surprise to hunger, and he leaned forward and began to suckle.

“Stang!” Vaylin gasped, making a sour face. “Just kill me now.”

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 10:34 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

So Arcann still creams her in each hole then? Good to know.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 10:36 AM
Haschwalth

Arcann takes this.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 11:14 AM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote