KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Angel and Buffy vs Captain America

Angel and Buffy vs Captain America
Started by: abhilegend

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Angel and Buffy vs Captain America

Angel and Buffy vs Cap (MCU). Comic feats are allowed for Buffy and Angel at normal power levels.

Who wins?

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 06:58 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Cap

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 11:51 AM
steverules_2 is online now! Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

It's been a while so I'll probably have to go back for feats but I'm pretty sure either one solo's Cap.

PWNT

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 08:01 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Make it Buffy and Cap vs Angel.

Angel still wins, but at least it's marginally closer.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 07:38 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

What? Buffy kicked the shit out of Angel quite a few times.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 01:55 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

To ahbi. Buffy has only bested Angel on her show, that’s all.

Tv show Angel alone would kill Cap. Steve’s only saving grace is he’s shield.

Angel has the speed, strength, endurance, and experience to destroy Cap. If by some chance Cap is winning, all Angel needs to do is sip some Slayer blood, and he’s good as new.

Or he’ll do know to Steve what he did to Hamilton in the series family.

Adding comic feats just make this a slaughter.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 11:37 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SquallX

Angel has the speed, strength, endurance, and experience to destroy Cap. If by some chance Cap is winning, all Angel needs to do is sip some Slayer blood, and he’s good as new.

Buffy beat Faith.

Angel, on his show, couldn't defeat Faith by himself and he had to have The Beast weaken her.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 11:46 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by Surtur
Buffy beat Faith.

Angel, on his show, couldn't defeat Faith by himself and he had to have The Beast weaken her.

Angel never fought Faith, you’re getting the characters mixed up.

Angel and Faith first encounter was season 1 when Wolf Ram and Heart hired her to kill Angel. They fought, but Angel never went to the fight with the mindset of ever killing her. Angel wanted to save Faith above all else. Faith even kidnapped and torture Wesley just so Angel could fight her, and Angel still didn’t gave in. In the end he saved Faith.

Now in early season 4, Angel lost his soul and turned to Angelus. Angelus never fought Faith directly because he was being use by the Beast and his Master. Who we later found out was Cordelia being posses by a higher being called Jasmine.

Angelus didn’t like being used, and he knew he couldnt beat the Beast thanks to their prior meeting at least a 200 years ago. So he pitied them against each other. That’s why Angelus was sheering both side. He didnt care who won.

When Faith came out on top, Angelus was beating her, until Faith took those drugs. And when Angelus went to bite her, he got drugged himself.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 12:59 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Why do you know all of this?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 02:19 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Two-on-one is rather spite-y against Steve IMO. While I might not hold as high an opinion of Angel as some others, he'd still be able to give Steve a go solo. Same with Buffy. Together, they kick his ass.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 02:54 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by Silent Master
Why do you know all of this?

It’s kind of obvious isn’t?

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 03:41 AM
SquallX

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Two-on-one is rather spite-y against Steve IMO. While I might not hold as high an opinion of Angel as some others, he'd still be able to give Steve a go solo. Same with Buffy. Together, they kick his ass.

Can you give me a reason why you don’t think Angel measure up?

I can name some of his feats, minus Steve holding the chopper looks like child play.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 03:43 AM
Silent Master

It’s kind of obvious isn’t?

No, that's why I asked.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 03:49 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

I haven't seen BtVS or Angel in years, but from what I recall, Steve is basically Buffy x2. IIRC Angel actually had some pretty sick feats, (even better than Buffy's despite her beating him) especially in the damage soak department. Didn't he get launched off the roof of a building, and basically walk it off?

That being said, I'd still give it to the duo, mainly because their is two of them.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 03:58 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by Silent Master
No, that's why I asked.

Watch Buffy till season 5, couldn’t stand 6,7. Was never a big fan though. Once Angel left after season3 I wmostly watched it just to watch it.

Where as Angel, am a big fan. I have the complete series, all the Darkhorse, and the canon continuation by iDW called after the fall. Even started collecting the new Angel/Faith series once Darkhorse took it back. With is a big dropped compared to when IDW was writing the characters.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 03:58 AM
SquallX

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
I haven't seen BtVS or Angel in years, but from what I recall, Steve is basically Buffy x2. IIRC Angel actually had some pretty sick feats, (even better than Buffy's despite her beating him) especially in the damage soak department. Didn't he get launched off the roof of a building, and basically walk it off?

That being said, I'd still give it to the duo, mainly because their is two of them.

That is nothing.

In the canon comic called After The Fall, WolfRam and heart punished Angel by turning him human. So Angel was basically going around fighting demons on a dragon while human. All the damage he took, he used dangerous dark magic to heal.

Now Gunn who become a vamp, use a spell that reverse all healing Angel performed witj dark magic. Angel became a broken man, he had at least 4 broken ribs, jaw near broken, one arm broken, wrist dislocated, both legs sprain, and he was till concious after all that, trying to stop Gunn.

Angel as a human even took hits from Illyria, and an amount of asorted demons. Took on a dinosaur k believe.

Has a sword given to him by an Angel that can hurt any type of beings. Be physical or coporal.

He’s son he had with Buffy can bestow him with Superman level strength and flight. Have sex that destroys mountains, and cause sea quakes, raise the earth temp. And in his and buffy’s Universe can create any thing just form thought.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 04:09 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

And? Even in his show he admitted Buffy was stronger than him.
Angel never fought Faith, you’re getting the characters mixed up.

Angel and Faith first encounter was season 1 when Wolf Ram and Heart hired her to kill Angel. They fought, but Angel never went to the fight with the mindset of ever killing her. Angel wanted to save Faith above all else. Faith even kidnapped and torture Wesley just so Angel could fight her, and Angel still didn’t gave in. In the end he saved Faith.

Now in early season 4, Angel lost his soul and turned to Angelus. Angelus never fought Faith directly because he was being use by the Beast and his Master. Who we later found out was Cordelia being posses by a higher being called Jasmine.

Angelus didn’t like being used, and he knew he couldnt beat the Beast thanks to their prior meeting at least a 200 years ago. So he pitied them against each other. That’s why Angelus was sheering both side. He didnt care who won.

When Faith came out on top, Angelus was beating her, until Faith took those drugs. And when Angelus went to bite her, he got drugged himself.

Faith wasn't trying to beat Angelus. When she did, she destroyed him within a few seconds.

The drugs she took were only activated when Angelus bit her.

Even in season 5 Angel shit himself when he learned that an insane Slayer was on loose and the same slayer destroyed Spike. Spike defeated Angel a few episodes earlier.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 04:40 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

@ SquallX

Can't seem to quote you right now. But my post literally said he could give Steve a go solo, so not sure why you said I think he doesn't measure up. It's the entire reason I said that making it two-on-one feels like spite.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 05:22 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Angel sucking blood from Buffy would amp him a fair bit, probably Steve's would have the same effect so the conditions are great for Angel to be considered as amped by all intents on purposes.

Without amps Angel would still put up a mean fight.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 11:08 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by abhilegend
And? Even in his show he admitted Buffy was stronger than him.
Faith wasn't trying to beat Angelus. When she did, she destroyed him within a few seconds.

The drugs she took were only activated when Angelus bit her.

Even in season 5 Angel shit himself when he learned that an insane Slayer was on loose and the same slayer destroyed Spike. Spike defeated Angel a few episodes earlier.

Angel’s a love sick puppy that has died and give up everything for her to be happy. He’ll admit Buffy is stronger because Angel doesn’t really care about boasting himself.

Angelus never took Faith seriously. Watch the fight again. He was killing Faith, to him Faith was just a second hand slayer since he could have the one he really wanted.

Angel wasn’t sacred for himself regarding the Slayer. He was scared of the Slayer hurting others because she was a phycho.

When Angel fought Spike, he even admitted his heart wasn’t in the fight. And in the series finale he proved it when his team jump him, including spike, and beat the crap out of all of them.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 11:26 AM