KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Shazam Vs Snowbird

Shazam Vs Snowbird
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

Shazam Vs Snowbird

(please log in to view the image)

No prep.
No BFR.
Pre New52 Shazam.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 11:06 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Snowbird if she turns into that demon thingy

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 11:22 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

snowbird ftw....good fight though

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 11:36 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Nice, didnt know SB would win so definitively against a Superman level character, thanks guys.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 05:10 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
Nice, didnt know SB would win so definitively against a Superman level character, thanks guys.

He's not a Superman level character, that's why she wins after a good fight.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 05:50 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Agree to disagree.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 05:56 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by zopzop
He's not a Superman level character, that's why she wins after a good fight.

i really like Marvel too. I wish he got more respect, my favorite version was KC

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 05:58 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^That was a great, tragic version, of him. Good choice.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 06:01 AM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Sin I AM
i really like Marvel too. I wish he got more respect, my favorite version was KC

Yup, I even liked Mary Marvel too. She got mad respect in the 90s despite the fact that she was on a 'light hearted' team (Formerly Known as the Justice League). Then it all went down hill for her and her family. Oh well. DC's loss.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 06:01 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Captain Marvel wins. Clearly.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 03:04 AM
panthergod is currently offline Click here to Send panthergod a Private Message Find more posts by panthergod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

his resistance to magic would make this his fight to lose for sure imo, regardless of the form she took.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 10:07 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by leonidas
his resistance to magic would make this his fight to lose for sure imo, regardless of the form she took.

Nah :

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 10:15 PM
MrMind

Shazam was the wizard before flashpoint

anyways... CM wins without difficulty

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 10:24 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

I think Captain Marvel (Pre-Flashpoint) would win a comfortable majority. Obviously, if Snowbird starts transforming into the forms of the Great Beasts, it's a game changer, that's almost more of a Justice League type threat, but that's not very likely 90% of the time.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 10:36 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^Fighting in character is still in play, so yeah.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 10:39 PM
-K-M-

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I think Captain Marvel (Pre-Flashpoint) would win a comfortable majority. Obviously, if Snowbird starts transforming into the forms of the Great Beasts, it's a game changer, that's almost more of a Justice League type threat, but that's not very likely 90% of the time.

Pretty much thumb up

Average showings Shazam got this. Her typical forms would not be enough. Her baseform she can hang physically with Hercules and Wendigo and even get the better but I hold Billy at a higher level

If she uses her god forms or her god blast (ice Kamehameha) it’s over for Billy

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 11:47 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by MrMind
Shazam was the wizard before flashpoint

anyways... CM wins without difficulty

Yes. Also Captain Marvel Jr became Shazam around same time too. Sure for this thread means standard Billy

I miss the old Marvel Family sad

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 11:51 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by -K-M-

I miss the old Marvel Family sad

Me too. I always liked Captain Marvel Jr's blue costume.

By Stoic

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 12:11 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by zopzop
Nah :

meh, it's a giant monster. maybe it wins, but even in that form i don't see it as being a sure thing. and she's not likely to take any god forms anyway so it's pretty moot. regardless, the guy walks through the thunderbolt's magic, so whatever magical being he comes up against, i like his odds if he's fighting to win.

of course, that isn't the current version, who i've seen precious little of. /shrug

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 01:01 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by leonidas
meh, it's a giant monster. maybe it wins, but even in that form i don't see it as being a sure thing. and she's not likely to take any god forms anyway so it's pretty moot. regardless, the guy walks through the thunderbolt's magic, so whatever magical being he comes up against, i like his odds if he's fighting to win.

of course, that isn't the current version, who i've seen precious little of. /shrug

It's not the giant monster. It's the tentacles tearing the giant monster apart big grin
But irregardless, she would own the sh|t out of him in that form. She took out an entire army of enslaved gods that were causing Demogorge and crew problems. Hell, when she warned them to flee, Demogorge RAN.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 01:13 AM