KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » This video deserves it's own thread

This video deserves it's own thread
Started by: Firefly218

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

This video deserves it's own thread

Bruhhh

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 04:23 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

(please log in to view the image)

#MAGA

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 04:27 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol the cryptkeeper

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 04:29 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Re: This video deserves it's own thread

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Firefly218
Bruhhh

What am I missing?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 01:11 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

One of the great double standards of our time is Donald Trump being labelled a misogynist for calling certain women ugly, meanwhile his appearance has been the subject of meme-level ridicule ever since the beginning of his campaign. Apparently insulting someone's appearance is alright if it's an old white dude but not if you're a cross-dressing ham planet.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 01:15 PM
ILS is currently offline Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Trump has been lying about his hair for so long that he's the one who made it an issue in the first place.

Originally posted by dadudemon
What am I missing?

About half his hair detatches and flaps around in the wind.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 01:34 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Nephthys

Oh, is that what is happening? I cannot tell. I'll take another look and full screen it (why?).

Okay...I see, now. The first view, it's hard to tell...just looks like his hair is blowing around.

But it looks like his toupee detaches. He looks like...he's completely bald? Or what? Or does he only grow hair out of specific places?

I don't know what is happening.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 02:02 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nephthys
Trump has been lying about his hair for so long that he's the one who made it an issue in the first place.

He doesnt have the best hair, odd, many people on this forum are probably bald, and?

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 02:33 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

This is so stupid.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 04:15 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

I cannot stop watching

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 04:17 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Trumps hair sucks" From a bald person

"Trump is fat" From a person that wants Oprah to win.

"Trump Golfs to much." From a person who voted for Obama

"Trump colluded with Russia" MSM, Democrats ...."Tell Vlad ill have more flexibility after my election" Barack Obama

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 04:18 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Oh my, Trumper feefees up in a tizzy again.

-Insulting Clinton's looks during the campaign was the go-to thing ie "she's old!", "she's haggard!", "She's fat!" etc etc etc

-Trump's well known for insulting of other people's looks

But don't you dare point out Trump's ridiculous hair, or the Red Pill incel squad gets upset.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 04:58 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh boy, Rob's on for the next 12 hours trying to correct the "record"

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 05:00 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I see your butthurt driven ad homeniem and I laugh

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 05:02 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Says the guy who's using ad homeniem. Good luck here all day. Cya.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 05:05 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

LOL, that little wave at the end. So dainty.

He really needs to shave his head. Now I see why he wears those pussy blood hats all the time.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 10:03 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Donnie got trolled by the wind

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 11:57 PM
MythLord
Diamond

Originally posted by ILS
One of the great double standards of our time is Donald Trump being labelled a misogynist for calling certain women ugly, meanwhile his appearance has been the subject of meme-level ridicule ever since the beginning of his campaign. Apparently insulting someone's appearance is alright if it's an old white dude but not if you're a cross-dressing ham planet.

Yeah, because Trump insults and belittles others. Assuming he didn't, I doubt he'd be as ridiculed as he is. It's not a matter of being old and white, it's a matter of just being a bad person.

Let's also not pretend like leftist SJW bullsh!t doesn't get meme-level ridicule, and hell I've even seen Tumblr make fun of your typical modern-day feminist, who continuously insults men, or the fat-positivity movement who lables all "non-fats" as evil. Tumblr. The point is, if you're gonna be someone who insults people for no reason than to insult them, you're also going to get made fun of.

So nah, I don't see a double standard.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: btw, cross-dressing ham planet had me loling XD

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 09:55 AM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Nah honestly it's there. People have called Ben Shapiro misogynist for talking negatively about Nancy Pelosi's appearance... even though he did the exact same thing about Steve Bannon and nobody batted an eye.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 04:01 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by MythLord
Yeah, because Trump insults and belittles others. Assuming he didn't, I doubt he'd be as ridiculed as he is. It's not a matter of being old and white, it's a matter of just being a bad person.

Let's also not pretend like leftist SJW bullsh!t doesn't get meme-level ridicule, and hell I've even seen Tumblr make fun of your typical modern-day feminist, who continuously insults men, or the fat-positivity movement who lables all "non-fats" as evil. Tumblr. The point is, if you're gonna be someone who insults people for no reason than to insult them, you're also going to get made fun of.

So nah, I don't see a double standard.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: btw, cross-dressing ham planet had me loling XD
You're sort of missing the point. The general attitude is "insulting someone's appearance makes you a bigot/misogynist etc" or some kind of other -ism.

...but only when you make fun of the right demographic. The same people who condemn Donald for his insults engage in the double standard of making fun of ugly and/or bald people.

They're just as bigoted for making fun of someone for their looks, a characteristic mostly outside of their control, but are hypocrites for playing the victim/shame card when it happens to someone they favour. Whereas Trump doesn't cry or play the victim card. Nor do most people.

I don't really care if you can find select instances on tumblr of anti-SJW rhetoric when we know for a fact it's an SJW shithole.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 04:06 PM
ILS is currently offline Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote