KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » This video deserves it's own thread

This video deserves it's own thread
Started by: Firefly218

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Yeah, it's like Ana Kasparian talking about how reprehensible people who fat shame are and then screaming "GET OFF THE STAGE YOU FAT ****!" at Alex Jones lol

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 04:08 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BackFire
LOL, that little wave at the end. So dainty.

He really needs to shave his head. Now I see why he wears those pussy blood hats all the time.

he did an okay job at recovering what was left of his dignity. if my hair did that in front of everyone, i'd probably just die right there.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 04:21 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Yeah, it's like Ana Kasparian talking about how reprehensible people who fat shame are and then screaming "GET OFF THE STAGE YOU FAT ****!" at Alex Jones lol
lol pretty much.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 04:22 PM
ILS is currently offline Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb
I really dislike the young Turks people in general. I haven’t seen much of their content, but they seem to encapsulate every stupid thing about liberals with only a shred of the good

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 04:25 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote