KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Jordan Peterson vs. Cathy Newman

Jordan Peterson vs. Cathy Newman
Started by: The Ellimist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
^ Now Bash is doing God's work
He is, it does make me laugh how mgtow twats honestly can't see why they stay virgins.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 04:56 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^^Love seeing these guys project their insecurities.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 04:58 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I'm not a mgtow ****, I'm don't think most women are weird seductress type life destroyers, I am not some inverse of those toxic masculinity obsessed feminists.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 05:14 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Did laugh, because it's all true.

it really is true. if they could sell sexdolls at an equal cost as a current generation gaming console, all the pent up sexual frustration which led them to be radicalized incels would be released, and jordan peterson would be irrelevant.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 05:14 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^^^He's just oozing projection now.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 05:17 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Putinbot1
He is, it does make me laugh how mgtow twats honestly can't see why they stay virgins.

It's rather simple (to them), the women are to blame; for everything.

These guys have mommy issues that would put even the most soulless of soulless stripper's daddy issues to shame. No comparison.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 05:18 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 05:19 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Surtur
^^^He's just oozing projection now.

maybe i'll buy you one. 10/10 your account goes inactive forever.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 05:20 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg

Just admit you're counting down the days until you can get yourself one. Bet you could program it to bring you booze and everything.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 05:22 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Start a gofundme for Surt's real sex doll and I'll contribute.

Hell, we could buy him one of those "fleshlight" things in the meantime.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 05:23 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 05:24 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i said nothing about sexbots. that's your strangely reoccurring topic. and no, i certainly could not afford a sexbot. do they even exist?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 05:26 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Start a gofundme for Surt's real sex doll and I'll contribute.

Hell, we could buy him one of those "fleshlight" things in the meantime.

i'll chip in $5. for the fleshlight. that seems the most practical and cost effective.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 05:27 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just can't wait to see which leftist Jordan triggers next.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 05:30 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Oh yeah Jordan Peterson promotes hating women and blaming them for everything and approves of the kind of person that does that... oh wait...

Starts at 2:15 ends at the end.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 05:30 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

i'll chip in $5. for the fleshlight. that seems the most practical and cost effective.

Reasonable to me. I'm willing to dollar match.

Surt, looking online, they come in various 'skin tones' and you have to pick your preferred style of orifice. Mouth, vagina, anus or this kinda neutral looking hole.

You can PM if you're embarrassed to say "black butthole" or something in the forum.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 05:31 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Oh yeah Jordan Peterson promotes hating women and blaming them for everything and approves of the kind of person that does that... oh wait...

Starts at 2:15 ends at the end.

Lol oh leftists...

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 05:32 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

or this kinda neutral looking hole.

they thought of everything

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 05:33 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Surt, looking online, they come in various 'skin tones' and you have to pick your preferred style of orifice. Mouth, vagina, anus or this kinda neutral looking hole.

Do they have a stab wound orifice? Asking for a friend.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 05:40 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Do they have a stab wound orifice? Asking for a friend.

please, everyone knows it's for backfire.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 05:41 PM