KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Jordan Peterson vs. Cathy Newman

Jordan Peterson vs. Cathy Newman
Started by: The Ellimist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jaden101
It's Fat Albert

This interview was the perfect example of an interviewer not doing their research and trying to wing it on the basis of the controversy that surrounds Peterson.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 09:20 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Ellimist
ITT: Bashar demonstrating why people are turning away from his political spectrum. He can't be bothered to make a single substantive point, and despite being outclassed intellectually thinks himself "above" debate or reason because he just assumes his side is the right one despite not knowing anything about the arguments against it.

Now I'm sure he's going to quote me and then say something about me being triggered. roll eyes (sarcastic)

nah, i feel no need to state the obvious

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 09:32 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist

That you have no idea what you're talking about? I don't think you have the self-awareness to recognize that, no.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 09:35 PM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
nah, i feel no need to state the obvious

What specifically has Peterson said you disagree with?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 09:37 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by The Ellimist
That you have no idea what you're talking about? I don't think you have the self-awareness to recognize that, no.

laughing

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 11:21 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

Lol, missed that. Hilarious.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 11:35 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

Earlier today I was reading some article from The Guardian about Peterson and they call him dangerous lol.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 11:36 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I have no idea who either of these people are.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 01:10 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by jaden101
This interview was the perfect example of an interviewer not doing their research and trying to wing it on the basis of the controversy that surrounds Peterson.

Yeah, pretty much this.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 01:10 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Bash, could you make a serious counter. This is surt-tier nonsense from you.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 01:14 PM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

>how dare you assign certain tendencies to women based on averages? every woman is different you old prune. also, women on average make 9% less money than men, so accept that they're all at a disadvantage in the workplace.

this debate in a nutshell

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 04:08 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Speaking of the wage gap myth, a bunch of feminists are suing this company tescos... because warehouse workers who are mostly men make more money than attendants in stores or something who are mostly women...

They're literally pissed that people get paid differently for two different jobs and are trying to sue over it lol

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 04:11 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

Originally posted by Rockydonovang

^^Love how I live inside this kids head.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 04:15 PM
Stigma
Freedom Fighter

(please log in to view the image)

--- Joseph Campbell

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 04:16 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

I'm still waiting for anyone who disagrees with Jordan to actually post something he said they have a problem with. Or is this just standard SJW nonsense where you don't like him cuz he makes fools of leftist cucks?

It's the same reason, deep down, that some on the left hate Ben Shapiro. They can't out debate him, they know it, he knows it. So they call him a nazi.

Peterson makes Cathy, and others, look like damn fools. So of course now he's being portrayed by The Guardian as a dangerous man who isn't fully alt right, but who is flirting with it.

Remember the college where one of the people told a student that playing a clip of Peterson and being neutral is like neutrally showing a Hitler speech? Yeah, that's the level of idiocy we're dealing with.

Last edited by Surtur on Feb 8th, 2018 at 04:21 PM

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 04:18 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Rockydonovang

i am under no obligation to counter anyone. i made an observation on page 1 that the clown was declaring himself an infallible authority based on a phd, who's every marginal hypothesis must be accepted. since when is it my responsibility to pay audience to everyone who got ass-blasted by my comment? also, think what you want of me bruh. i'm not here to impress you. *shrug*

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 04:19 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

i am under no obligation to counter anyone. i made an observation on page 1 that the clown was declaring himself an infallible authority based on a phd, who's every marginal hypothesis must be accepted. since when is it my responsibility to pay audience to everyone who got ass-blasted by my comment? also, think what you want of me bruh. i'm not here to impress you. *shrug*

So you can't give us anything Peterson said you disagree with? Okie dokie.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 04:24 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

let's also file that under "not my obligation".

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 04:25 PM
Surtur

let's also file that under "not my obligation".

I'm going to actually file it under "dude doesn't know what he's talking about and is trying to save face".

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 04:26 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i voiced a valid criticism concerning his absolute claim of authority on the matter, which he clearly suggested. i am not allowed to say that without then being obligated to dissect his entire dissertation?

oh well, i guess i'll just have to face the consequences. what are they? :O

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 04:30 PM