KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Black Adam Vs Powergirl

Black Adam Vs Powergirl
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Black Adam Vs Powergirl

Who wins here

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 11:26 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Teth owns

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 11:28 PM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Excluding BA’s recent fight with WW, he should beat Power girl

BA is considered Superman’s equal in many ways, except when they actually fight. Power Girl is never Superman’s equal

That should tell who the likely victor is

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 11:48 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

quote: (post)
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Excluding BA’s recent fight with WW, he should beat Power girl

BA is considered Superman’s equal in many ways, except when they actually fight. Power Girl is never Superman’s equal

Didn't she win via non standard equipment?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 11:55 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

Originally posted by xJLxKing

Power Girl is never Superman’s equal

No!

Must ... resist ... urge ... to fight Delta.
Must not ... n-not ...

Ah.

Screw it:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Source: Power Girl (2009 series) #22
Writer: Judd Winick
Date: May 2011

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 01:28 AM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Originally posted by bluewaterrider
No!

Must not ... n-not ...

Ah.

Screw it:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

2 words buddy

^**%% you! smile

When Superman glorifies other, he always downplays himself.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 02:05 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 04:59 PM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

Originally posted by Delta1938
Didn't [Wonder Woman recently] win [against Black Adam] via non standard equipment?

Since I can only recall 1 person who ever rivaled or exceeded you in freely supplying scans when I'd had questions or made requests in the past ...

Wonder Woman versus Black Adam

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Source: Dark Nights Metal #5
Circa: January 2018

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 05:10 PM
bluewaterrider

It's worth pointing out that Diana's standard equipment has proven more than enough to handle Shazam characters in the past.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Source: JLA/JSA Virtue and Vice
Circa 2002

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 05:23 PM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

thumb up

Power Girl is >= Wonder Woman physically.
https://static.comicvine.com/upload...oman_041_12.jpg

Theoretically, they should be in the same bracket of strength/speed, sub Superman and equal to/slightly above Wonder Woman, but in application, Black Adam has shitstomped her too many times, even while not at full power, to give her even one win here.

He wipes the floor with her.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 05:24 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by bluewaterrider
No!

Must not ... n-not ...

Ah.

Screw it:

You weren't even replying to me and this is D-grade bait at best. This seems like a cry for help.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 09:36 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Bluewaterrider, I summoned you in the other thread. Heed my plea!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 10:57 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I have these scans and I was saving them for ABHI when he used this same Superman taking out Captain Marvel.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 11:15 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by carver9
I have these scans and I was saving them for ABHI when he used this same Superman taking out Captain Marvel.

Which shows the dishonesty, poor reading comprehension, or both of you two given that the comic itself states those under control were at a disadvantage because they were like puppets. Epic fail you two. Epic. Fail.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 11:30 PM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Which shows the dishonesty, poor reading comprehension, or both of you two given that the comic itself states those under control were at a disadvantage because they were like puppets. Epic fail you two. Epic. Fail.

Guess I should have said storyline since it's in the issue before the Power Girl fight you and Blue so dishonestly pimp out.

"Essentially it leaves you without THOUGHT. Allowing the MINDSWEEPERS access to the motor control sections of your brain. "They're all damn puppets." "Which is good for us. It makes them a lot LESS formidable than they normally would be. The Ultra-Humanite may have access to their powers, but not their experience." "They can be defeated."

(please log in to view the image)

http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/JSA...&quality=lq

Epic fail you two. Epic. Fail.

Last edited by Delta1938 on Feb 8th, 2018 at 11:59 PM

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 11:55 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Pre-Flashpoint Black Adam beats her into a coma. Realistically, they should be a really competitive fight. Like, by any other metric except, in direct comparisons, he beats the shit out of her. It's really kind of odd tbh. He's whopped her ass even while power-sharing and significantly weakened.

Inverse ninja law tbh.

Lol, if that was Superman, fighting, Wonder Woman and Black Adam, we'd never hear the end of it.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 12:27 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Exactly.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 01:36 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 03:21 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Pre-Flashpoint Black Adam beats her into a coma. Realistically, they should be a really competitive fight. Like, by any other metric except, in direct comparisons, he beats the shit out of her. It's really kind of odd tbh. He's whopped her ass even while power-sharing and significantly weakened.

Inverse ninja law tbh.

Lol, if that was Superman, fighting, Wonder Woman and Black Adam, we'd never hear the end of it.

Or Odinson beating Hela, Black Swan and Proxima Midnight, right?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 03:27 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

You weren't even replying to me and this is D-grade bait at best. This seems like a cry for help.

But you never write or call anymore ... sad

Actually, joking aside, the problem is I have so little liking for either character that it's hard to get motivated for even casual research. Moreover, due to the nature of "other Kara" here, searches generally yield singular and unhelpful results.

Here's a typical return, for instance, despite the visible search terms I used:

What do you do with that?

I mean, this is actually tasteful as far as pictures of Karen go, but how exactly does it relate to what I typed in to Google?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 05:44 PM