KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Lobo

Lobo
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

really scraping the bottom of the barrel here. good job warner bros thumb up

can't wait for the myxlplyx standalone film. -_-

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 05:36 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
The DCEU is so f*cked.

Just reboot the entire damn franchise, man, and admit defeat,

thumb up

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 06:19 PM
Darth Thor is online now! Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
#1 Thanos Fan

Would not surprise me if one day a documentary comes out about the DCEU and how badly managed it is. Probably the biggest mismanagement of a film franchise ever.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 06:55 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

right now Lobo's budget is $200 million... SMDH..

Here's to hoping they get it down to say $25 million

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/h...-direct-1083170

Thanks Steve... The Darkside of the force...

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 11:57 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

At least they're smart enough to realize they need to get the budget down. I'd say 100 million would be good, but the question now is CGI Lobo or a dude in a suit?

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 02:27 AM
juggernaut74 is online now! Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

The DCEU put up with Snyder for ****in 5 years so I don't see how Bay is much of a downgrade. Honestly as directors they both suffer from similar issues.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 03:52 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12

This movie will never be made, the thread is a joke.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 03:56 AM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
#1 Thanos Fan

I say about $100 to $120 million would be good.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 04:03 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji

Bay's more better with lower budgets.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 04:11 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672
MAY 2000-FEB 2018

^^^Yes he is.
Originally posted by playa1258
Would not surprise me if one day a documentary comes out about the DCEU and how badly managed it is. Probably the biggest mismanagement of a film franchise ever.

I can see that.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 05:45 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Originally posted by Kazenji
more better
you can do gooder than this.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 09:10 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Tzeentch
The DCEU put up with Snyder for ****in 5 years so I don't see how Bay is much of a downgrade. Honestly as directors they both suffer from similar issues.

Thats the point. They are doing the same old shit. Then the blind butt hurt fans are doing their best to downrate Black Panther. Because you know, they’re used to bring Big Losers.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 09:33 AM
Darth Thor is online now! Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji

Originally posted by marwash22
you can do gooder than this.

If you say so.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 09:41 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672
MAY 2000-FEB 2018

^^^I say so all the time. So.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 11:18 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

there will be a car explsoion every other scene laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud

Thanks Steve... The Darkside of the force...

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 07:42 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
there will be a car explsoion every other scene laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud

You say that as if it were a "Bad Thing"?!

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 08:20 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Patriotic Judge

Why not? Lobo makes even those awesome.

In some ways Lobo and Michael Bay is a match made in heaven but at the same time...

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 11:49 PM
Ridley_Prime is online now! Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Very True. But then Lobo is a "Bad Ass Male Character". SO it is natual that man of our "Loosely Termed" Male Posters no longer understand those tems in this Age of CuckDom.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 11:54 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672
MAY 2000-FEB 2018

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Why not? Lobo makes even those awesome.

In some ways Lobo and Michael Bay is a match made in heaven but at the same time...

Okay -that- clip makes sense as regards the conversation...laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 11th, 2018 06:34 AM
cdtm
@#$%

Bet it won't even touch this greatness:

Old Post Feb 11th, 2018 06:54 AM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote