KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Hela vs. Justice League

Hela vs. Justice League
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Hela vs. Justice League

Round 1: Team consists of Diana, Aquaman, Cyborg, and Flash

Round 2: Fight takes place on Asgard, the League gets Superman and Hela gets Fenris

*No BFR
*Starting distance 20 feet
Diana gets all of her gear

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Feb 11th, 2018 09:31 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Hela rapes.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2018 10:13 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman kills her

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 05:51 AM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Superman likely kills his own team as a side effect of the fight.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 05:52 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Superman isn't in this, but if he was, any damage he did to Hela, she'll heal and keep throwing bigger swords at him until he gets pierced.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 06:02 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Hela will get thrown around a bit but in the end, the team doesn't have any way to kill her, not even with Superman. And since BFR isn't allowed, Hela eventually kills all of them. Cyborg and Aquaman will get killed easily enough.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 07:19 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Master

The only team that has basically killed one of there own was the Avengers when they shot Rody down.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 04:13 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Originally posted by Blindside12
The only team that has basically killed one of there own was the Avengers when they shot Rody down.

Ahhh so you are trolling.

Because Vision aimed for Falcon, and Falcon being one of the most agile people in the sky dodged it. Rhoadie was an unfortunate injury, but he'll be okay.

On the other hand, Cyborg tried to kill Superman. And Superman almost killed all the Justice League at the same time.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 04:26 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Superman would have killed Batman (and probably the rest of the JL) had Alfred not brought in Lois Lane. And unlike Vision, Superman would have done it willingly.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 05:36 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Superman beats the shit out of her.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 05:59 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master

LMAO, yes, probably. But then at the end it's all okay because we're served up a shitload of "HE IS JESUS!" imagery.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 07:32 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by KingD19
Ahhh so you are trolling.

Because Vision aimed for Falcon, and Falcon being one of the most agile people in the sky dodged it. Rhoadie was an unfortunate injury, but he'll be okay.

On the other hand, Cyborg tried to kill Superman. And Superman almost killed all the Justice League at the same time.

Sees your trolling now. Are mad I pointed out the Avengers almosr killing rhoadie?

Where did Cyborg try and kill Superman? And wasn't he out of his mind after coming back to life?

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 07:45 PM
KingD19

Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman beats the shit out of her.

Okay? She tanks and heals it, then what? He can't permanently put her down.

Sees your trolling now. Are mad I pointed out the Avengers almosr killing rhoadie?

Where did Cyborg try and kill Superman? And wasn't he out of his mind after coming back to life?

Nope, not mad at all. Simply using your logic.

When his tech sensed Superman was a Kryptonian which = threat to Apokalyptian tech and he tried to blast him. It's what set Clark off in the first place.

He wasn't out of his mind. He was confused, but until Cyborg shot at him, he was still just standing there figuring things out.

If you can point out mistakes getting people almost killed, so can I. Only difference is after Clark got mad he straight up tried to murder the team. Or was at least playing with his food.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 08:12 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Superman gets one-shotted.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 08:23 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by KingD19
Okay? She tanks and heals it, then what? He can't permanently put her down.

Nope, not mad at all. Simply using your logic.

When his tech sensed Superman was a Kryptonian which = threat to Apokalyptian tech and he tried to blast him. It's what set Clark off in the first place.

He wasn't out of his mind. He was confused, but until Cyborg shot at him, he was still just standing there figuring things out.

If you can point out mistakes getting people almost killed, so can I. Only difference is after Clark got mad he straight up tried to murder the team. Or was at least playing with his food.

Pretty sure they knew he was going to wake up mad, hence the prep talk about it. When Aguaman said "we don't know what we are waking up."

Typically if someone shoots at you, you fight back, especially in a super hero film. I guess for forgot when Hulk tried to murder Thor?

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 10:07 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Hela stomps .. Nothing the League can do here

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 10:43 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Hela does not have the speed to react to Superman or Flash. Diana could also possibly blitz her.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 11:29 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Superman isn't in this fight rd 1.

Flash will trip and kill himself.

Supes wins in round 2 or stalemate.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 11:32 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Hela cracks Supermans skull with her magic

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 12:14 AM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Every time I think of DCEU Flash I get an involuntary cringe attack. How they f***** up that character so royally is staggering. For all the crap on the CW show, I prefer that version by a country mile.

Anyway, not sure how anyone here puts her down in round 1. Aquaman has done next to nothing, Cyborg's most impressive feat so far is out of combat (and useless here), and I have already given my opinion on Mister fall over his own feet. Wonder Woman is the only one there with combat feats worth a damn. So, Hela'd win there IMO. Hard to say how a battle between her and Superman would go. Because he is way faster than she is, but can he hurt her enough before her healing factor repairs the damage?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 02:21 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote