KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Hela vs. Justice League

Hela vs. Justice League
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
tkitna

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Hela rapes.

She really does and everybody knows that even if they are to proud to admit it.

By Stoic

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 02:58 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Justice League wins both rounds. Wonder Woman can get a quick decap round one, since she's leagues faster and has a sword that can cut limbs off of Doomsday. Superman just flat out stomps round 2. The Hela jerking on this forum is getting a little ridiculous.

PWNT

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 03:27 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Who's to say cutting her head off even works? She was healing from spear strikes clean through her body. Like in one side and out the other.

How do they deal her infinite regen and infinite swords?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 03:38 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Remind me again, how many people did Wonder Woman decapitate during her movies?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 03:41 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Hela never healed from getting her head cut off so we don't know how effective it is either way.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 03:45 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by Arachnid1
Justice League wins both rounds. Wonder Woman can get a quick decap round one, since she's leagues faster and has a sword that can cut limbs off of Doomsday. Superman just flat out stomps round 2. The Hela jerking on this forum is getting a little ridiculous.

So how come she never used that head decap blitz on Luddendorf and Steppenwolf?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 04:08 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by FrothByte

Don't forget Doomsday and all the fodder she fought in the three movies she's appeared in.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 04:10 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Silent Master
Remind me again, how many people did Wonder Woman decapitate during her movies?
Are you trying to say that she can't or wouldn't? Trying to argue she'd hold back against the God of Death to argue Hela's win is a desperate move, so I'm hoping the it's the first.

CIS. If she's a clear bullet timer with a sword like that, she should have been able to just fine.

Either way, the fact is Wonder Woman's feats from her own movie show her to be leagues faster than Hela, and skilled with a sword that can for sure take off Hela's limbs. Did Hela regrow limbs in the movie? Can she heal from a severed head? Do Hela's throwing knives really have any chance of hitting a person with the speed and reaction time to block bullets and lightning? Do you guys really want to settle on "but she's never cut off anyones head before so she can't!" as your argument?

PWNT

Last edited by Arachnid1 on Feb 13th, 2018 at 04:37 AM

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 04:34 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

I don't recall the thread starter turning off CIS or making this a bloodlusted match.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 04:50 AM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by Arachnid1
Are you trying to say that she can't or wouldn't? Trying to argue she'd hold back against the God of Death to argue Hela's win is a desperate move, so I'm hoping the it's the first.

CIS. If she's a clear bullet timer with a sword like that, she should have been able to just fine.

Either way, the fact is Wonder Woman's feats from her own movie show her to be leagues faster than Hela, and skilled with a sword that can for sure take off Hela's limbs. Did Hela regrow limbs in the movie? Can she heal from a severed head? Do Hela's throwing knives really have any chance of hitting a person with the speed and reaction time to block bullets and lightning? Do you guys really want to settle on "but she's never cut off anyones head before so she can't!" as your argument?

I know Steppenwolf wasn't a speedster, and he had no problems blockings hits from WW. Heck, WW couldn't even land hits on him despite the help of Aquaman.

WW doesn't have feats of completely blitzing decent opponents, we can't just randomly invent feats for her.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 07:25 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

I know Steppenwolf wasn't a speedster, and he had no problems blockings hits from WW. Heck, WW couldn't even land hits on him despite the help of Aquaman.

WW doesn't have feats of completely blitzing decent opponents, we can't just randomly invent feats for her.

Certain DC fans just want to argue power sets rather than characters.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 07:46 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by KingD19
Okay? She tanks and heals it, then what? He can't permanently put her down.

Nope, not mad at all. Simply using your logic.

When his tech sensed Superman was a Kryptonian which = threat to Apokalyptian tech and he tried to blast him. It's what set Clark off in the first place.

He wasn't out of his mind. He was confused, but until Cyborg shot at him, he was still just standing there figuring things out.

If you can point out mistakes getting people almost killed, so can I. Only difference is after Clark got mad he straight up tried to murder the team. Or was at least playing with his food.

Why not? She was stunned by Thor lightning for a prolonged time.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 11:16 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

It took an all powerful Surtur to take her down and people want us to believe that the paltry Justice League has a chance? Better yet, single members like Wonder Woman or Superman? Lol, whatever. Pass that crack pipe please.

By Stoic

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 01:47 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Superman gets one-shotted.

18 million people die as a result.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 02:08 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Every time I think of DCEU Flash I get an involuntary cringe attack. How they f***** up that character so royally is staggering. For all the crap on the CW show, I prefer that version by a country mile.

His entire schtick seems to be "Look at me, I'm f*cking obnoxious!".

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 02:09 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by tkitna
It took an all powerful Surtur to take her down and people want us to believe that the paltry Justice League has a chance? Better yet, single members like Wonder Woman or Superman? Lol, whatever. Pass that crack pipe please.

It doesn't takes Surtur to take her down. She was nothing to him.

Superman beats the shit out of her.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 06:54 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by abhilegend
It doesn't takes Surtur to take her down. She was nothing to him.

Superman beats the shit out of her.

Thor, Hulk, Valkyrie, and the such couldnt beat her and it took Surter in the end.

Superman dies a quick, wonderful death alone or with the JL. It wouldnt matter.

By Stoic

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 07:50 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

It actually did take Surtur and Ragnarok to defeat her. Even Odin couldn't do more than banish her.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 08:08 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by tkitna
Thor, Hulk, Valkyrie, and the such couldnt beat her and it took Surter in the end.

Superman dies a quick, wonderful death alone or with the JL. It wouldnt matter.

Good thing is Hulk never fought her.

Superman would beat her, Thor and Valkyrie together.

Never disappoint in giving marvel characters the win, marvel zombie.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2018 04:49 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by Surtur
His entire schtick seems to be "Look at me, I'm f*cking obnoxious!".

Not to mention the way he actually runs. I am not sure if the writers made him, or Miller thought it would be funny, but when they actually show him running up close, at the end of the film, it looks idiotic, limbs flailing about.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2018 05:55 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote