KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Thor vs Super Buu [ Deronn vs Skillz]

Thor vs Super Buu [ Deronn vs Skillz]
Started by: Deronn_solo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NewGuy01
perpetual

Why are we still obsessing over the judging? If any of y'all end up involved the verdict is just gonna be a joke anyways. Just sit back and enjoy the debate. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Provided that the debate ever even happens, which is honestly pretty unlikely.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 02:36 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

It's not obsessing, we're just trying to it right.

And we'll see.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 03:18 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

I've never heard of either of the posters debating. I could judge.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 03:24 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Hah.

The fact you believe that's a troll proves you don't read the posts, or have the same comprehension level as Carver. Or are just plain stubborn like Realitywarper.

I've posted plenty of feats that prove Superman punks Goku. Feats Goku can't touch, like speeding up past a full blown, planet wide time slow/near-freeze effect.

I'm not talking about your post. I'm talking about how you keep reviving Goku vs Superman thread after it's been inactive for quite some time, just to keep the debate open and have some people dance on your music, while that thread could've finally rest. Not to mention you make a Beerus vs Marisa Kirisame thread, and even brought Goku out of nowhere in Thor vs Superman thread.

Last edited by Kirikaze Fuuma on Feb 18th, 2018 at 03:34 AM

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 03:32 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Update?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 11:39 PM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Waiting for DC to present his opener

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 12:22 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

Da Opener

Thor hurls Mjolnir at 3 times c - through Buu's head, and then, proceeds to vaporize him with a bushel of lightning attacks until there is nothing left.

Last edited by Deronn Solo on Feb 24th, 2018 at 01:41 AM

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 01:38 AM
Deronn Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

jman tier confirmed.

it is sad day ;-;

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 02:01 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

gtfo.

that was a silver-tier opener.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 02:02 AM
Deronn Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Rape him, Supreme.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 02:25 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

If it doesn't go through, ill take you on for shits and giggles Supreme if you're still feeling like a battle zone 👍👍

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 05:20 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

Jokes aside, I'll have a post up either tomorrow or Monday since those are the days I'm off from work.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 05:38 AM
SSJGGogeta

My money is on Skillz, by a mile

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2018 01:25 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

You'd be a broke man then, lmao.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2018 12:28 PM
carver9

Two characters that are in two different tiers.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 25th, 2018 01:41 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by Deronn_solo
You'd be a broke man then, lmao.

Pfft, maybe broke spiritually being corrupted by the amount of money I could make on that bet.

I'm not even arguing about either of you as debaters here, it's simply that Thor doesn't have a single way to kill Buu, while Buu has countless ways to wear down and kill him. Buu also happens to be faster, and more powerful than Thor.

Honestly, you picked a terrible side to be on in this debate.

I'm still excited to see it though.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 04:49 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

My post in half-way complete, and should be finished by tonight.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2018 02:41 AM
SSJGGogeta

Nice. I'm excited, and interested to see how it goes. Good luck.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2018 02:50 AM
TheBadguy

So we're shooting for spring 2019 with this one?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2018 11:15 PM
TheBadguy is currently offline Click here to Send TheBadguy a Private Message Find more posts by TheBadguy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 12:24 AM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote