KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Thor vs Super Buu [ Deronn vs Skillz]

Thor vs Super Buu [ Deronn vs Skillz]
Started by: Deronn_solo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SSJGGogeta

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
My post in half-way complete, and should be finished by tonight.

(please log in to view the image)

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 04:42 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheBadguy

Why not just start with short opening posts from both just to get the ball rolling

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 08:51 PM
TheBadguy is currently offline Click here to Send TheBadguy a Private Message Find more posts by TheBadguy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Well, I'm officially bored, and I don't know why the idea popped into my head, but it did, and here we are. I'll start both opening posts since this is a travesty.
I'm just going off my assumption of what both guys will use as their debating strategy, and I will leave gaping holes in both posts that I think anyone should be able to argue against. All of this is off the top of my head, and this first post took zero time at all. I'll probably write the Super Buu one even faster when I get to it.
Also, obviously I know both of the strategies. I'm just making a blanket strategy here that a common folk could follow. I'm not going further than the opening posts.

The things that took the longest were realizing that his name wasn't actually denron solo. I was going to make a bunch of dumb hvac and plumbing jokes, but then I realized his name was just a black guy's name, so I adjusted accordingly.
Oh, and working up the courage to move my dog and grab my laptop cord. That took longer than this post. No kidding. Like 10-20 minutes for this post including this section.

Yo, deronn solo here. Ya'll know me as a Star Wars guy, but I figured I'd lower myself to defending comics against the even lowlier Dragonball *shudder*. Because Deronn ain't scared of shit, ya'll know that.

Deronn here is defending Thor against Skillz who's using Super Poo. Deronn will cover some important topics here before Deronn shows his strategy. I trust you'll see how frootless it is by the end of deronn's post. Deronn doesn't back lozers.

Speed

So the first thing that's going to be brought up is speed. Well, let Deronn walk you through why that won't be an issue.

First off, Thor can throw his hammer 3 times lightspeed, so Stuper Poo ain't dodging that
*scan of Thor throwing hammer that far and random scans of Super Buu getting hit*

As for Thor's reflexes and his supposed weakness against speed, here he is parrying a pie at lightspeed.

Tagging Quicksilver

Hyperspeed Ego scans

Snatching Hermes who was blitzing Gods.

Masterson reacting to Gladiator rushing him from behind.
*insert scans of Gladiator's speed, as well as the hyperspeed alternate reality Gladiator*

And it's not just Thor's reflexes because Deronn doesn't believe that Deronn's pick has to be on defensive the whole time, Thor is pretty fast himself

Here's Thor digging a trench super fast

Here is Thor rushing Heimdall faster than the eye can follow

So yeah, Thor should be able to deal with Super Buu's speed nicely. Especially when Super Buu is pretty confident in his ability to deal with attacks so it's not like him to just blitz right off the bat.

Strength

Deronn knows that Thor is way stronger. Here is Goku struggling with 40 tons.

Here is Thor lifting a planetary sized Midgard Serpent

If we do the math and add that up by 800 to gets SS3 Goku, we come up with 32 000 tons. Even if for whatever reason Buu was 8 times stronger, that's only 256 000 tons. A far cry from planetary masses. Thor is hundreds of times stronger.

But we'll get into striking power as well since Deronn knows battles aren't won by picking up objects. If that was the case, Deronn could beat everyone on the planet with his 1 plate bench. Deronn doesn't fool around. A master of brains and brawn, but Deronn will get back on Deronn's topic.

Here is Thor damaging Celestials with hammer strikes.
*Scans of that, and scans of Celestials punching the multiverse into existence*

Here is Thor stunning Galactus with a ram
*Scans of that and Galactus tearing a Celestial in half*

Here is Thor surpassing his own strength and shattering worlds
*Gorr scans*

Here is Thor hurting Hulk's hand with a hammer strike
*Hulk has infinite strength, Deronn links to a Let-Me-Google-That-For-You that says Hulk has infinite strength*

So yeah, Thor is better in every way here. You can trust Deronn with that wink

Durability

But what happens if Buu does somehow tag him with blasts or punches? You didn't think Deronn would be unprepared for that did you? Come on baby, this is Deronn Solo.

Here is Thor surviving blasts from the Celestials

Here is Thor taking blasts from the Destroyer Armor
*Scans of Destroyer cutting Mjolnir in half in the 70s and Thor taking his blasts while he has a shard of the Odin Power in 2010 I believe*

Here is Thor taking punches from Mangog
*random scan blitz of Mangog incarnations and Mangog crushing War Thor's hammer*

Here is Thor taking punches from Hulk
*links to a video of Carver's face saying Hulk has infinite strength*

But Thor also has shields to deal with this, and absorbing blasts
*Scan of Thor's shield trapping a bomb that could destroy 1/5 of the universe, and a scan of Thor absorbing Thanos' blast and returning it 100 fold*

So yeah, Thor is not only way stronger, but Super Poo shouldn't even tickle him. That's a Deronn Solo promise.

Blasts

But wait, the Deronn molestation train doesn't stop there. Deronn's boy Thor also has overwhelming blasts

Let's get the big one out of the way first, the God blast
*Scans of a vulnerable Thor charging up the God blast that is fairly small in diameter*

But Thor also has smaller blasts than that, and quicker. Blasts enough to deal with Super Buu's shit durability
*scan of Super Buu blowing himself up and getting goo'ed by Gotenks, scans of Gladiator flying through suns and Thor hurting him with blasts*

He has anti matter blasts
*scans of Mangog fight*

And he has huge lightning storms with tons of power. Not only that but he can wrap his hammer in lightning and have it light off when he hits his target.

Here is one lightning bolt KO'ing Hulk
*Scan of that, and Beyonder saying Hulk has infinite power*

And even if he doesn't have his hammer, he still has powerful lightning attacks
*Scans of the Durok dropper, and him blasting Collector/Proxima Midnight with a big lightning attack, and helping match the Phoenix Force*

Strategy

So my strategy is as follows, and trust Deronn Solo when Deronn Solo says it's a doozy my brotha.

The first thing Thor is going to do is summon a big lightning storm. If Buu comes near, I'm going to hit him away with my awesome reflexes. After the storm comes into being, I'm going to sit back and blast him to bits while absorbing any incoming blasts. It's a simple strategy, but one I have the durability/strength/speed/blasts to follow through to completion. But if for whatever reason that's not enough, Deronn will have Thor trap Super Buu inside a shield and completely fill it with energy that will continue on for enough seconds to completely vaporize Buu.
*scans of Super Buu being trapped by Gotenks, and repeat scan of shield that survived 1/5 of universe*

That's it, game set and match. That's how easy a lowly comic character like Thor can beat a DB character. I trust Skillz won't even be able to answer this. Thor is just too powerful.

Buu has no chance and Thor doesn't even need to try. Come by the Star Wars forum if you actually want to see real power and real fights.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 09:01 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

I didnt see that it was a BZ.

Good luck to both.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 09:40 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

*I had to actually look up Kid Goku's power level here*

I didn't even start this post until a while later. And I ate, went to the bathroom, let my dogs out, and wandered around my house as well in the time it took me to write this. How time consuming.

Yo guys, Skillz here. Sorry it took so long for my first post, but I had a wicked case of throat chlamydia and the antibiotics screwed me up for a couple weeks. Doctors say I should be fine though, and I'm feeling fresh enough to start this debate. If I have enough Skillz to get through that, I have enough skillz to get through a measly debate. I also had the measles. Same person, no shit. Stay away from crackhouses amirite guys?

Anyway, let me show you the skillz that made me a legend on comicvine.

First off, Dragonball characters are so much faster than comic characters.
*screenshots of scans of Thor getting tagged by Wolverine and can't react to Spider-Man, and then a screenshot of someone saying Kid Goku grabbed glasses from Master Roshi before a lightspeed attack can land*

Now, Skillz could stop there, but I never leave any stone unturned, or unlicked apparently. That's why I missed at least a week of school every month in elementary. I wasn't afraid to lick anything, just like I'm going to lick Deronn in this debate.

Super Buu is thousands of times more powerful than Kid Goku, and that's going to make him thousands of times faster than him too. That means he's faster than light by thousands of times while Thor's best speed feat is only 3 times light. lol.

But let me prove that with calculaions. Kid Goku was around 180 in the tournament. Let's say Super Buu was 32 billion, and that's lowballing it. Super Buu is 177777777.778 more powerful, and believe you me, this will come up later. That also means Super Buu is hundreds of millions of times faster than light. Thor won't even register being in a fight.

As for power, Super Buu is also 177777777.778 than the power of Master Roshi when he blew up the moon
*scans of Master Roshi blowing up the moon*

He's also way more powerful than Cell when he said he could destroy the solar system.

He also was able to rip dimensional holes in space just by screaming. Imagine Thor's face in front of that. laughing out loud

And he was able to damage beings on his power level and withstand full fights with them.
*Gotenks*

Plus he has a hail marry which if for whatever reason Thor can withstand his normal attacks. This attack had even Gohan running away
*Scan of him blowing himself up, Gohan leaving, and him reforming*

Thor can not survive his attacks. Even his punches were damaging Gotenks who at that point in time could punch planet destroying attacks away like nothing.

But this isn't just about Super Buu's power. Thor's durability is very bad. Here he is getting effected by Spider-Man, damaged by Wolverine, hurt by Thing and Namor, knocked out by random people Iron Man beat*

Buu's power being so great,and Thor having such low feats don't add up too well. I'm not too good at math, but I am great at guessing how many grams are in a bag, and Thor doesn't have a grams chance in an ounce of defeating Buu.

And he can't be destroyed too, and any hammer throw would pass right through Buu
*scans of Buu opening up holes in his body, recovering from being turned into ashes from a mist form*

And he's more powerful than Fat Buu, who survived an all encompassing dome blast that he was caught in the middle of. How is Thor going to put out more focused power for a length of time than this? He can't. Buu can reform from anything Thor could do if he could even hit him.

The X-factor is that Buu as long as Buu has a little piece of him away from the battle, he can't be destroyed no matter what Thor can do. I'm not too familiar with Thor, but I know he can't destroy Buu if he doesn't even know about a hidden piece, and I challenge Deronn to prove he could.
And he can also turn Thor into candy, which is an insta win. Even if he was destroyed because we pretend Thor could hit him, he could simply absorb Thor
*screenshot of Demogorge absorbing Thor, as well as Buu absorbing Gohan and a screenshot of someone describing him absorbing Gotenks and Piccolo*

And these are people more powerful than Thor, and with a hell of a lot better reactions. On the candy thing, he turned Vegeto into candy and in that battle they were powerful enough to threaten the universe. Vegeto was even more powerful than that Super Buu and he still turned into candy. Thor has no chance.
*youtube video of Super Buu vs Vegito where it doesn't include him turning into candy, or him threatening the universe*

So with that as follows, at the start of our battle, I rip my finger off and tuck it away, I don't think I'll need it, but it's a fail safe.
Right after that I rush Thor before he can blink, and the first thing I do is knock his hammer away at beyond lightspeed. Then I simply beat him up a bit and charge up a blast if needed and blow him up. It's really that easy
*scans of Thor getting his hammer knocked away by beings like Gladiator, Hyperion, etc*

If Thor somehow for whatever reason touches me and manages to fully destroy me again, SOMEHOW, I simply reform with my finger piece, and either continue the fight or absorb him.

I have the skillz to snort pills. Deronn doesn't stand a chance and I'm awaiting his rebuttal to this masterpiece.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 09:51 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by RealityWarper
I didnt see that it was a BZ.

Good luck to both.
If by bz you mean butt zits, then yes.

I spent like an hour and a half of real consecutive time where I was doing things in real life to make both of these posts. It probably took me half an hour of total writing and looking things up (calculator, kid Goku, denron) to crank out both of these Deronn and Skillz level posts.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 09:55 PM
carver9

Lol... it is really good having you back Bran. Anyways, as for the battle, Buu could stand in one spot and let Thor pound on him with nothing happening and yes, he has done this against people that are more powerful than Thor.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 11:09 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

What the hell, Bran laughing

Probably more entertaining than the actual bz between the two, lol.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 11:18 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

I just realized Skills is actually SupremeSkillz with random xes in his name. I thought the bz was against someone named Skillz this whole time.

I wouldn't change a thing.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
What the hell, Bran laughing

Probably more entertaining than the actual bz between the two, lol.
This thread needed something I figured besides false promises. So doing the best I could to get the posters nuances down pat, I figured I could mimic a debate between the two perfectly.

If you cover my name up, you can't even tell the difference. Just assume they pm'ed me their responses. thumb up

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 11:36 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 12:10 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheBadguy

lol he's too busy in the star wars threads today

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 04:42 AM
TheBadguy is currently offline Click here to Send TheBadguy a Private Message Find more posts by TheBadguy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by One Big Mob
First off, Dragonball characters are so much faster than comic characters.
*screenshots of scans of Thor getting tagged by Wolverine and can't react to Spider-Man, and then a screenshot of someone saying Kid Goku grabbed glasses from Master Roshi before a lightspeed attack can land*

Now, Skillz could stop there, but I never leave any stone unturned, or unlicked apparently. That's why I missed at least a week of school every month in elementary. I wasn't afraid to lick anything, just like I'm going to lick Deronn in this debate.

Super Buu is thousands of times more powerful than Kid Goku, and that's going to make him thousands of times faster than him too. That means he's faster than light by thousands of times while Thor's best speed feat is only 3 times light. lol.

But let me prove that with calculaions. Kid Goku was around 180 in the tournament. Let's say Super Buu was 32 billion, and that's lowballing it. Super Buu is 177777777.778 more powerful, and believe you me, this will come up later. That also means Super Buu is hundreds of millions of times faster than light. Thor won't even register being in a fight.
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 06:35 AM
ILS is currently offline Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Damn, Goku vs Thor is a debate SO EASY from Goku's side. embarrasment

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 07:36 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Yeah. it's a good thing Deronn failed me again. smile

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 09:45 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Looks like One Big Mob wins by no-show.

As a judge I preemptively hand DC the L in every future debate he won’t participate in.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 10:00 PM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Alright, here are my thoughts on Super Buu (much more limited knowledge of Thor):

- The Daizenshuu seems to be incredibly inaccurate and full of weird claims (didn't it say Popo's PL was over a thousand or something?) but I guess it's technically "canon", so whatever.

- If we accept the Daizenshuu, we have to accept that Cell's kamehameha is a "solar system" buster, whether that means literally engulfing a star system or just star-busting. Obviously Super Buu could do so with far less effort...

- ...but I don't necessarily buy the scaling that says he could just do it with casual ki blasts or something. I don't find it obvious that super-charged attacks from weaker fighters are far weaker than uncharged attacks from stronger ones just because the latter are harder to deflect. Clearly deflection difficulty and destructive ability aren't the same, or rather I'd have to be convinced of that fact. I don't think Thor would stand around and wait for Buu to charge up much of his attacks, so I think the "Buu is a solar system buster!" argument only works if you can demonstrate what his level of power with attacks he'll actually have time to use is.

- I think a lot of DBZ scaling is absolutely absurd, as Skillz would probably agree with, in that people just use really bad math to come to absurd conclusions that involve lots of silly assumptions like power levels scaling linearly with whatever thing they're trying to measure. But DBZ scaling is also necessary for there to be much of anything.

- To my knowledge, DBZ doesn't have very impressive strength feats relative to Marvel/DC herald tiers. I don't buy that you can scale punching power to planet busting ki blasts or whatever, and I think Goku and co. routinely struggle with trivial strength feats even on the upper end of their showings. Then again Super Buu is astronomically more powerful than Z Goku.

- I see no evidence that DBZ characters are FTL outside of IT, and no, scaling from being much faster than relativistic people doesn't work because special relativity would suggest you're just even closer to lightspeed by some increasingly tiny amount (I don't see why we shouldn't assume that it exists in DBZ, or rather if someone is doing calcs that ignores it, that's an assumption they'd have to justify).

- Super Buu does have pretty haxxed regen given that Kid Buu came back from Earth's explosion, though it should be noted that he didn't tank all of the planet busting energy but rather the tiny fraction that hit his surface area. From a scaling perspective Kid Buu's surviving SSJ3 Goku's charged kamehameha wave is far more impressive IMHO, and it does mean Thor would have to generate >> star busting energies to put Super Buu down.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 02:46 PM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

If anyone wants to Battlezone me I take Kenshiro Kasumi Vs Thor.

Any takers ?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 03:34 PM
Deronn Solo
King Yami

Introduction.

Okay - let’s get this show on a road, shall we? Sorry for the wait but, better late than never, right? In this battle, I’ll be repping the Asgardian God of Thunder, the one, and only--Thor.

For those a bit unfamiliar with Thor, here is a quick rundown on the history of the character:

As for Thor's abilities and such [which will be detailed in the image below], he is sporting one of the largest arrays of powers you'll see in comics, as far as herald level characters go at least, which, includes, and isn’t limited to,

- Super strength
- Super speed
- Nigh-Invulnerability
- Weather Manipulation
- Energy Absorption
- Matter Manipulation
- Teleportation

And a bushel of other powers and abilities not listed above that I’ll get to later The wide-array of Thor is sporting is mainly because of his enchanted, borderline indestructible hammer; Mjolnir:

Flowery wording aside, the intent is pretty obvious: Mjolnir isn’t a weapon you would want to f_ck with. It’s a weapon powered a galaxy busting, multiverse shaking skyfather in Odin, so it’s a weapon whose capabilities is far above Thor’s own.

Or, if we go by the current origin story of the plot hammer, it’s literally the product of a piece of pure Uru--forged into the hammer [ by Odin after defeating the storm in a battle that lasted for days]-- containing and pulling from the power of a galaxy-wide Mother Storm, the God Tempest - - feats of destruction for the aforementioned storm listed below

- Winds blew comets off course,
- Ripped worlds from their orbits
- Snuffed out stars like flickering candles
- Lightning left clouds of dust where once were moons.

Scans detailing the above below:

>>>Click Me<<<

>>>Click Me<<<

>>>Click Me<<<

>>>Click Me<<<

>>>Click Me<<<

>>>Click Me<<<

>>>Click Me<<<

So, it’s pretty obvious Mjolnir’s raw power is far out there and pretty much supersedes Buu by a bit. Namely the reason Thor can knock people like Galactus on his rear, and a bunch of other next level feats against skyfathers and abstracts, which I’ll get to later on in this debate.

Now that Thor’s backstory/power and abilities have been highlighted and explained, let’s get to the actual match,

Looking at both combatants, Buu has more than a few advantages over my guy - he’s faster, more destructive in terms of wide-ranging attacks [though I’d say Thor’s sport more potency], and thanks to his subatomic regeneration abilities - a bit harder to put down since he must be demolished into absolutely nothing. Good thing Thor is practically the perfect counter for Buu - his energy manipulation and absorption is so immense that he can virtually deflect everything Buu throws at him, with even more intense because of that mystical hammer he’s toting around - case in point is what he did against Kang:

>>>Click Me<<<

^

Thor literally drains Kang’s energy and sends it back t him with 10x the original intensity, I can see the same being done to Buu’s planet shattering ki attacks, if and when, he decides to launch them, Thor will have no trouble deflecting them back to him, thus demolished Buu what his own power.

Then, there is Thor absorbing the energies of the null bomb and sends hurtling through space at speeds that greatly exceed c, energy with enough power to reignite a dead star:

>>>Click Me<<<

In other words, Buu won’t fair well against an energy manipulator of this magnitude.

Not that Thor is only limited to finishing off Buu with the latter’s power alone - Thor himself is capable of pulling of abstract devastating attacks. Such as a God-blast - a burst of Thor’s very god-like essence that has caused even the mighty Galactus to flee for his life, albeit weakened he was:

>>Click Me<<<

Weakened or not, however, I’d say the world eater is still on a higher plane than the likes of Buu

Even if Buu decides to turn this into a physical attack, Thor has that end covered. Durability and strength wise is Thor’s bread and butter - he and Gorr were trading shots that were “shattering worlds”, showing Thor ability to not only dish out planet shatter attacks but outright tank them, too.:

>>>Click Me<<<

Nothing is really saving Buu here besides some zany chain of scaling longer than the Nile River, that is obviously subject to scrutiny [even then, Thor would win given his other showings]. Thor is obviously sporting more striking power and is more than enough to know Buu around before he resorts to immortal killing attacks when he realizes Buu isn’t going down to simple blunt force alone. Speed, while not Thor’s strongest suit, won’t really be a vitiating downside. Thor can control Mjolnir at will to do his bidding and direct it to attacks opponents and said hammer has been confirmed at 2 times c at least:

>>>Click Me<<<

So, to close out a faint slash in the upcoming fencing war you and I will wage:

- Thor is physically superior to Buu in terms of conventional durability, lifting strength and striking power and can tank whatever Buu can dish out

-Thor can send all of Buu’s energy attacks right back at to him with the force multiplied, or simply drain portions of Buu’s ki and send it back to him like he did against Kang. A constant rinse and repeat cycle the above can and will prove costly.

-Thor’s God Blast has the power to obliterate Buu until nothing is left, as evidenced by the fact it had the power to deliver a nigh-fatal blow to an abstract primordial being - someone a bit above Buu's pay grade.

Balls in your court.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2018 02:18 AM
Deronn Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Finally thumb up

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Mar 11th, 2018 04:54 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Alright Skillz, your turn.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 12:33 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote