KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Thor vs Super Buu [ Deronn vs Skillz]

Thor vs Super Buu [ Deronn vs Skillz]
Started by: Deronn_solo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheBadguy

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 06:26 PM
TheBadguy is currently offline Click here to Send TheBadguy a Private Message Find more posts by TheBadguy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

I don't mean to be an arsehole, but I felt like my post was a little better with a wee bit better strat. I'm no Deronn Solo though so it might just be bias. Carry on. thumb up

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 06:31 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

It was a......pretty solid/passable opener.

Can't show all my chips until I know how Skillz is gonna argue for Buu.

Last edited by Deronn Solo on Mar 14th, 2018 at 10:33 PM

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 10:25 PM
Deronn Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

bump

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2018 01:51 PM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Bran's posts were the best.

Deronn and Skillz are GAY.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2018 06:14 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

Don't hate on my glorious one-shot, you jabroni.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2018 09:30 PM
Deronn Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, I'm convinced.

Thors side has the superior argument. Deronn wins.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Last edited by cdtm on Apr 6th, 2018 at 01:26 PM

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 01:23 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

thumb up

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 02:52 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Lol. I’ll be getting my response up soon enough.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 05:36 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Lol. I’ll be getting my response up soon enough.

Dude, it's been more than two months since the original post.

KMC is an old forum, some of us are not that young anymore. You want us to watch you from the afterlife (assuming there is such thing) or what?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2018 07:30 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

I am still absolutely perplexed by the length this is taking. These posts can be fired out in 20 minutes to an hour tops. The responses as well.

This was supposed to be the greatest battlezone ever witnessed, and the wait is killing everyone. Posters are dying left and right waiting for this to get off the ground.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2018 07:40 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Screw it, as judge I say Deron wins by default.

You made Thor proud son.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Apr 16th, 2018 08:41 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Posters are dying left and right waiting for this to get off the ground.

Maybe our great-grandchildren will live long enough to see it end.

Old Post May 1st, 2018 01:53 AM
TheBadguy

**** this thread when is somebody going to get ctdm in a superman bz
the entertainment alone will make it go 40 pages

Old Post May 2nd, 2018 06:13 AM
TheBadguy is currently offline Click here to Send TheBadguy a Private Message Find more posts by TheBadguy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by TheBadguy
**** this thread when is somebody going to get ctdm in a superman bz
the entertainment alone will make it go 40 pages

He already declined doing so with me, even though I offered to let him tag-team with Realitywarper against me, only stips being perma-bans for the losers.

Of course, they both wimped out, which resulted in me putting the two trolls on ignore. They didn't want to have me dole out perma-bans like I did for Time-Immemorial way-back-when.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post May 2nd, 2018 08:31 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

There must be more to Time. I know the mods are pretty fair to everyone not Fly and his habitual habitual ECTring (And F that fascist Con anyways stick out tongue)

If I was a mod, I sure wouldn't honor a stupid tourney stip. Unless Time asked for it, I suppose, but he could just as easily choose to retire his sig..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 2nd, 2018 08:40 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by cdtm
There must be more to Time. I know the mods are pretty fair to everyone not Fly and his habitual habitual ECTring (And F that fascist Con anyways stick out tongue)

If I was a mod, I sure wouldn't honor a stupid tourney stip. Unless Time asked for it, I suppose, but he could just as easily choose to retire his sig..

Of course he didn't get banned for that, Gogeta was joking.

Time was permabanned SEVERAL times for trolling, flaming, bashing, socking and more.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...p;userid=149458

"Time-Immemorial" wasn't even his original account, for f*ck's sake. Not the first and not the last. Hell, just recently he made 10 sock accounts to try to spam up the forum. He got raped by mods, of course.

Old Post May 4th, 2018 10:24 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

3 months have passed.

Bran's dog died before XSUPREMEXSKILLZ's first post...

What the f*ck.

Old Post May 18th, 2018 11:45 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Just sit back and enjoy the debate. Provided that the debate ever even happens, which is honestly pretty unlikely.

People thought I was kidding.

Old Post May 18th, 2018 09:56 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Supreme ignored my PM laughing out loud

Old Post May 18th, 2018 10:06 PM