Registered: Jul 2015
Location: The Darkest Corner of your Mind
1. Count Dooku: I'd want to ask him specifics of why he came to detest the jedi order, did he really believe he'd be able to overthrow Palpatine some day and why, what is his key to success, did he die a virgin (jk), etc.
2. Emperor Palptine: Basically I'd just inquire into what his end goals were, what he wanted for the galaxy, did he ever once in his life experience remorse or regret.
3. Thrawn: Why did he choose to serve for a racist organization, his key to success, his end goals, ambitions, etc.
4. Anakin: I'd try to understand him holistically, ask him psychological questions, what traumatized him the most from his childhood, which fears followed him the most, etc.
5. Obi Wan: Honestly I'd just have a chill convo with him over some drinks. Crack some jokes and discuss the good 'ole days and share the similarities between our universes.
6. C-3PO: It'd be fun to f*ck around with him being the OCPD person he is. Just try to understand the logic of a droid in general.
7. Guri: Ditto C3PO, but add to stare at her boobs
8. Rebels Ahsoka: I don't think we share much in common, but she seem pretty wise and knowledgeable in general. Should make for interesting convo if we find common ground.
9. Padme: If it was actually Natalie Portman I'd have a completely different approach, but for her character I'd mainly try to hit on her, maybe quiz her true understanding of politics being that she's a senator, oh and ask what she thinks of Anakin's immaturity and why she didn't settle for someone better.
10. Boba Fett: He's so mysterious that just hearing him express himself truthfully should be satisfying.
__________________ "Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"
__________________ "I judged the Poles by their enemies. And I found it was an almost unfailing truth that their enemies were the enemies of magnanimity and manhood. If a man loved slavery, if he loved usury, if he loved terrorism and all the trampled mire of materialistic politics, I have always found that he added to these affections the passion of a hatred of Poland. She could be judged in the light of that hatred; and the judgment has proved to be right."
Registered: Jan 2018
Location: In between parallel universes
Kurk pretty much nailed it on the head, and I was going to say Qui Gon, but Cupcake took that one. So, let's see...
Maybe Krayt. Talking to any of these people as equals would really be quite satisfying, but someone like Krayt, Anakin, Dooku, Thrawn, Tarkin, those who would normally ignore you, would just be amazing.
I'd like to connect with people like Vader, those who are more difficult to understand and most people don't get to really connect with. Those who've suffered. Cronal, Irek Ismaren, Mother Talzin, Ventress, the other older nightsisters.
The Father of Mortis may be a good option, and maybe the Bedlam Spirits, especially if a conversation with them is SERIOUS. If I could connect or sympathize with Abeloth, I'd be willing
Nihilus. I'd like to know what he's thinking under that mask. It's probably not very INTERESTING, but hell, it would be stimulating.
Xendor, possibly people from even before him. I've always been interested in the pre-hyperspace age. I love how that's pretty much where humanity is right now, but in the Star Wars Universe, it's treated as pre-history. It'd be interesting to get to know those who figured out the secrets of the force for the first time, and by their own discovery. Rajivari, Deagen Lok, even more ancient civilizations whose origins are unknown
Much as I love Jedi, and would love to talk to some, I find the sith to be far more interesting, so Plaguies, Tenebrous, Karness Muur, Exar Kun, Treya, Sion, Ajuta Pall, Andeddu, Bane, Zannah, and Vitiate are going to be on the list
As far as scientists go, I was in love with the "galaxy of fear" book series as a kid, so Borbygymous Gog would not be an unwelcome conversation.
I've always been fascinated with the Anzat, so Dannik Jericho is probably going to make for some nice conversation.
There are more, but there are just SO many more...