KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Is Trump the Antichrist

Is Trump the Antichrist
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is Trump the Antichrist

Old Post Feb 15th, 2018 03:46 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
YousufKhan1212
Restricted

Account Restricted

Everyone's the Antichrist nowadays.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2018 07:50 PM
YousufKhan1212 is currently offline Click here to Send YousufKhan1212 a Private Message Find more posts by YousufKhan1212 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Is Trump the Antichrist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Putinbot1
This Video proves it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sva-B2ZgLI

While Trump's beliefs and morals do not gel with Christianity and Christian values, and it's funny since so many Trumpers** call themselves Christians; yet follow a man diametrically opposed to Jesus' beliefs, Trump's not the anti-Christ.

**Case in point, some people believe he's God's "chosen one"

"It’s not that Donald Trump is all that perfect of a guy. We all know he’s not. And we know that he’s not necessarily perfect in every way that we would like. That’s not how God works. He works through the ones he chooses. We don’t choose them. All we have to do is recognize them and when you recognize a chosen one and you have the discernment to know that they’ve been chosen and know that that’s the will of God, then your life will be blessed. And if you come against the chosen one of God, you are bringing upon you and your children and your children’s children curses like you have never seen. It puts a holy fear in me." -Mary Colbert

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 10:12 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

And when People called Obama the anti christ, the same anti Trump people here said they were nutz.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 10:16 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I have it on good authority that he smells like sulfur.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 10:35 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1
This Video proves it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sva-B2ZgLI

I don't know, but he's surely superior to you.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 10:35 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Originally posted by BackFire
I have it on good authority that he smells like sulfur.

Well long term exposure to sulphur does turn your skin orange & results in hair loss as well.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 04:04 PM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Well long term exposure to sulphur does turn your skin orange & results in hair loss as well.

Hmmm you sure do know a lot about exposure to it...

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 05:57 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Is Trump the Antichrist

Putinbot has revised his opinion, Trump is simply too incompetent to be the antichrist, although he is a lord of lies, his lies are shit. Trump is like the Antichrist played by Mr Bean in an orange orangutang costume with sone dead animal on his head.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 08:20 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tempests dad
Restricted

Account Restricted

I love this user account big grin big grin

Old Post Mar 26th, 2018 09:12 PM
Tempests dad is currently offline Click here to Send Tempests dad a Private Message Find more posts by Tempests dad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Christina B

You know, I'm thankful for the way things are.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2018 10:20 PM
Christina B is currently offline Click here to Send Christina B a Private Message Find more posts by Christina B Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

yes he is, which makes it even more ironic that dmb voted for him.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2018 06:23 AM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

You don't remember that I actually voted for Clinton, was a leftist up until mid 2017 and was a centrist up until October 2017?

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Mar 27th, 2018 06:41 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

If Trump is The AC. That would mean that Hillary is ClintonThululu!!!

Old Post Mar 27th, 2018 06:42 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by Emperordmb
You don't remember that I actually voted for Clinton, was a leftist up until mid 2017 and was a centrist up until October 2017?
i remember how you like to obfuscate the hard truth with your lies.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2018 11:00 AM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MuslimForLife
MuslimNoMore - Ex-Muslim

Trump is a disbeliever but he just needs 1 eye and kaafir written on his forehead.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2018 11:43 PM
MuslimForLife is currently offline Click here to Send MuslimForLife a Private Message Find more posts by MuslimForLife Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmogo

prove it this !!!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2018 06:05 AM
mmogo is currently offline Click here to Send mmogo a Private Message Find more posts by mmogo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Trump could be the Anti Leftist Messiah.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2018 06:06 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote