KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » MCU Killmonger vs. MCU Captain America

MCU Killmonger vs. MCU Captain America
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
Lol you're a f*cking idiot.

Irrelevant for this thread. Don't bother yourself

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 04:45 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I only needed to read this far to see that responding to you any further is a waste of time. Because either you are intentionally ignoring what I am saying in my posts, or you are literally too stupid to understand. Either way, not worth the effort.

laughing out loud

Better thing twice next time you decide to attack someone without previously reading what is being debated.

Now, don't waste my time TheVault.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 04:46 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

I only needed to read this far to see that responding to you any further is a waste of time. Because either you are intentionally ignoring what I am saying in my posts, or you are literally too stupid to understand. Either way, not worth the effort.

Agreed.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 06:27 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Silent Master
Agreed.

This doesn't belong to this thread therefore it's irrelevant, try stop doing such a thing again, else i will be forced to report you to the moderators.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 06:34 PM
Mindset

Round 1 could go either way.

KM wins round 2.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 10:30 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Agreed.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 10:33 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

I retract my words TheVault. After seeing Cap holding the infinity gaunlet which possesses the power gem and the space gem....

Who knows, Cap might actually beat the crap out of your lover.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 11:34 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Agreed.

ohh, yours too don't worry laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 11:34 PM
Silent Master

Sorry, I don't swing that way.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 11:51 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Sorry, I don't swing that way.

laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 11:54 PM