KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Wolverine vs. MCU Killmonger

Wolverine vs. MCU Killmonger
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Wolverine vs. MCU Killmonger

Erik has his nanite suit
Wolverine is Pre-Logan

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Feb 16th, 2018 05:59 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Until MCU clears the Adamantium vs Vibranium issue this is a pointless thread.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 12:11 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Until MCU clears the Adamantium vs Vibranium issue this is a pointless thread.

Until the MCU clears Adamantium vs. Vibranium Wolverine gets completely beat up by the vastly physically superior BP or Kilmonger.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 03:46 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Adamantium hasn't been introduced in the MCU. It has not been mentioned even once. So until it is, Vibranium is stronger.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 06:48 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

By feats vibranium is stronger.

Onscreen feats >>>>>>>>>>> speculation based on character statements.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 06:56 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by KingD19
Adamantium hasn't been introduced in the MCU. It has not been mentioned even once. So until it is, Vibranium is stronger.

Until it is, Vibranium remains the strongest metal in the MCU. However, the Adamantium we are talking about is FOX's universe.

So no, Vibranium isn't over Ad.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 03:32 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by FrothByte
Until the MCU clears Adamantium vs. Vibranium Wolverine gets completely beat up by the vastly physically superior BP or Kilmonger.

laughing out loud

And based off what exactly is Killmonger physically superior to Wolverine?

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 03:33 PM
John Murdoch

We, the audience, have no on-screen evidence that adamantium can piece vibranium yet.

Since that is the case, current prime Wolverine, whilst having his regeneration and very impressive strength and sometimes incredible sometimes not-so-much durability feats, can't cut it against Eric.

Killmonger for the dub.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 06:24 PM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by John Murdoch
We, the audience, have no on-screen evidence that adamantium can piece vibranium yet.

Since that is the case, current prime Wolverine, whilst having his regeneration and very impressive strength and sometimes incredible sometimes not-so-much durability feats, can't cut it against Eric.

Killmonger for the dub.

I agree entirely.

Until Phase 4 introduces the X Men, the answer of which metal is stronger will remain unknown...atleast for the MCU.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 07:10 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

If Killmonger doesn't have any weapons he doesn't really have any way of putting Logan down imo. Logan in contrast may just need one good stab.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 07:56 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Originally posted by Nephthys
If Killmonger doesn't have any weapons he doesn't really have any way of putting Logan down imo. Logan in contrast may just need one good stab.

A massive war rhino with vibranium armor knocked Panther a huge distance and put a dent in his suit, but couldn't penetrate it. Logan's claws won't get through.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 08:02 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Wolverines claws are sharper than a rhino's horn, even one armored in vibranium. Its blunt trauma vs piercing.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 08:08 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Until it is, Vibranium remains the strongest metal in the MCU. However, the Adamantium we are talking about is FOX's universe.

So no, Vibranium isn't over Ad.

Vibranium has better feats, Thus it's better.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 09:15 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Silent Master
Vibranium has better feats, Thus it's better.

We've debated this several times Silent, and you have been unable to give me a single feat that puts Vib over Ad.

Do you have one now?

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 10:34 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Killmonger takes care of business

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 11:17 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

We've debated this several times Silent, and you have been unable to give me a single feat that puts Vib over Ad.

Do you have one now?

Cap's shield survived a charged hammer strike from Thor without even getting a dent. Does adamantium have an equal feat?

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 11:50 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Do you have one now?

Sure I have, withstanding a charged hammer strike from Thor without any damage is far better than any feats movie adamantium has.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 12:03 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Sure I have, withstanding a charged hammer strike from Thor without any damage is far better than any feats movie adamantium has.

Irrelevant feat compared to getting punched by the Juggernaut, or receiving blasts from Cyclops and the X 13.

So, again, Vib ain't> Ad.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 12:50 AM
Silent Master

Charged hammer strike >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> punch from Juggernaut or blast from Cyclops.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 01:24 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Charged hammer strike >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> punch from Juggernaut or blast from Cyclops.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Your opinion is respected.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 02:52 AM