KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman One Million Vs Death Seed Sentry

Superman One Million Vs Death Seed Sentry
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

Superman One Million Vs Death Seed Sentry

(please log in to view the image)

No prep.
No BFR.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 16th, 2018 11:17 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Easy win for Sentry. SOM has no ways to beat him.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2018 12:26 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Superman easily

Old Post Feb 16th, 2018 12:44 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Easily a tie, dangit

Old Post Feb 16th, 2018 01:26 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
Easily a tie, dangit

A tie ?

Nice joke.

SOM is powerful for a Superman rip off but that's all.

Sentry is on a whole other tier.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2018 02:04 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Dude, no offense, though i'm sure you'll take offense, but you say 'has no ways to beat him' in every thread re: Sentry you post in.
You say it, and just keep saying it, post after post.
You're pretty biased on the character.

So, until and if, some other posters chime in, yeah its a tie.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2018 02:10 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dude, no offense, though i'm sure you'll take offense, but you say 'has no ways to beat him' in every thread re: Sentry you post in.
You say it, and just keep saying it, post after post.
You're pretty biased on the character.

So, until and if, some other posters chime in, yeah its a tie.

You pretend it's a tie based on ?

I'm very well versed on both characters.

I have my reasons to say that SOM has no way to beat him.

I like how you are calling me biased and give no reason to make SOM at least a threat for Sentry.

Personal attacks lead you that far.

Nice job. thumb up

Old Post Feb 16th, 2018 02:13 PM
riv6672

Originally posted by RealityWarper
You pretend it's a tie based on ?

The fact that there's two posts, one for one against.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2018 02:15 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

The fact that there's two posts, one for one against.

laughing out loud

It doesn't make it a tie between the characters.

A versus fight isn't a popularity vote.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2018 02:20 PM
riv6672

I didnt say it was a tie between the characters you dumbass, its a tie as to who's weighed in on the subject.

I'm about to log off, but if you want to continue posting shit, please do, it'll be nice to read your rants when i get back later.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2018 02:26 PM
Dareangel

superman 1 million while indeed having many powers, only demonstrated real level of power with his force vision. what did he do with his force vision? failed to stop a charging galaxy but achieved it with titano. held solaris until it exhausted itself but again with the help of green lantern. so if thats his most powerful tool as far as we got to see, i dont think it can defeat death sentry to be honest. i mean his best feats with his best tool is failling to achieve the goal by himself and needing help

Old Post Feb 16th, 2018 02:43 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Dareangel
superman 1 million while indeed having many powers, only demonstrated real level of power with his force vision. what did he do with his force vision? failed to stop a charging galaxy but achieved it with titano. held solaris until it exhausted itself but again with the help of green lantern. so if thats his most powerful tool as far as we got to see, i dont think it can defeat death sentry to be honest. i mean his best feats with his best tool is failling to achieve the goal by himself and needing help

Thanks. Finally someone posting something objective about SOM.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2018 03:07 PM
Insane Titan

SOM>>>>>>>>>>Sand Worm>>>>>>>>>>>>DS

Old Post Feb 16th, 2018 03:07 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

What is bare minimum requirement in terms of power for you to say DS Sentry would lose?
I’m curious considering how some people won’t adminit nothing other than someone far stronger than omniversal level

Old Post Feb 16th, 2018 03:32 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

i cant tell you exactly i dont like to take wide guesses. however, based on what superman 1 million presented so far, i dont see him doing it. at the very least above high herald and to be honest, i dont see what superman 1 million did that is higher than an all out high herald in "i must save the world" mode.

Last edited by Dareangel on Feb 16th, 2018 at 03:42 PM

Old Post Feb 16th, 2018 03:37 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

i cant tell you exactly i dont like to take wide guesses. however, based on what superman 1 million presented so far, i dont see him doing it.

That wasn’t my question

What level of power does it take to match or beat DS Sentry

I’m not asking to try and walk you into some trap. I’m just curious because of you are going to reply “nothing less than omniversal” than we might as well call it a day. I can’t find a frat close to that using SOM

Old Post Feb 16th, 2018 03:39 PM
Dareangel

i will say at the very least high Trans level to even start talking. however, i honestly dont believe superman 1 million did anything special that cant be achieved by an all out high herald in "i must save the world" mode.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2018 03:44 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

i will say at the very least high Trans level to even start talking. however, i honestly dont believe superman 1 million did anything special that cant be achieved by an all out high herald in "i must save the world" mode.

Without giving a tier, if you just compare the feats & the abilities for both, Sentry is the winner.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2018 04:19 PM
cdtm

Superman One Million has few feats, but the ones he has are pre crisis level.

Such as keeping two galaxies from crashing into each other, or literally punching through time as the dregs of his power.

Speed wise, he's called "faster then a tachyon".

Uncertain if he can beat Sentry though, who has plenfy of outstanding showings.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2018 04:23 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

Originally posted by cdtm
Superman One Million has few feats, but the ones he has are pre crisis level.

Such as keeping two galaxies from crashing into each other, or literally punching through time as the dregs of his power.

Speed wise, he's called "faster then a tachyon".

Uncertain if he can beat Sentry though, who has plenfy of outstanding showings.

he couldnt stop the galaxy. he even admited and said even i cant hold back the weight of an entire galaxy. only with the help of titano he could do it.

the time punching feat, it almost killed him. secondly, his team mates said he cant do it but he can with their help and they created a portal. was the portal making it much easier on him? we dont know. 1 million also said before punching that he must use all the energy left in his cells. his special suit is known to be able to reserve the sun energy. did he tap into full power while doing so? it was implied but not sure. it would make sense wince before that, he was so depowered he couldnt fly, random robots were hurting him and he needed to actually struggle in order to rip off the wall a vent opening to escape. finally, he almost died from that feat. superboy prime did it without almost dying. i also used to go wow over this feat. but once you look at it closely...
statements about how fast or strong he is dont mean much, when feat wise, batman 1 million physically owned him. ultraman owned him. else man energy balls destroyed him. couldnt stop on his own solaris or the cronoverse monster.
the way i see it, 1 million is all hype but no feats really. i dont hate the character, just trying to be objective. the only feats where he actually manage to do something is defeating the metal man crew even when combined while he was depowered and knocking off firestorm with his breath, again while not being at full power. in all star superman, tackling all star superman to the ground stating he is more powerful. thats about it. nice feats sure, but not enough to justify half of his hype

Last edited by Dareangel on Feb 16th, 2018 at 05:03 PM

Old Post Feb 16th, 2018 04:55 PM