KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Blade (Snipes) vs Black Panther (Boseman)

Blade (Snipes) vs Black Panther (Boseman)
Started by: CosmicComet

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CosmicComet

Blade (Snipes) vs Black Panther (Boseman)

(please log in to view the image)

Fight in an empty city.

1. Standard Equipment round

2. Pure h2h, no suits or other equipment or weapons.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2018 06:04 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

I haven't seen BP, but I kow for a fact he gets called a mothafukka here

Old Post Feb 17th, 2018 06:12 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

I haven't seen BP yet either, next weekend for sure.

I won't lie though I'm rooting for Blade here.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2018 06:14 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CosmicComet
I haven't seen BP yet either, next weekend for sure.

I won't lie though I'm rooting for Blade here.
thumb up

Let's hope a non partisan ebony expert shows up to school us on this topic.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2018 06:16 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

I'm here.

Blade wins.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Feb 17th, 2018 06:36 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

I don’t think Blade can get through the suit.

Then again, if he’s able to penetrate the suit with the serum, then he wins.

I say Panther. 6/10.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2018 09:19 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

And what about the second round without the suits?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2018 09:40 PM
SquallX

Originally posted by CosmicComet
And what about the second round without the suits?

Blade wins the second round, no contest.

Don’t forget, Blades a vampire. While Panther and Blade tires, all Blade would need is a drop of blood. Game over.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 12:20 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Originally posted by One Big Mob
thumb up

Let's hope a non partisan ebony expert shows up to school us on this topic.

As a non-partisan ebony expert (who’s actually ebony himself), I’d say BP wins the first fight and Blade the second.

Why?

First fight:
In the movie BP gets some really good tech. Without going into details, enough to be able to dish out maximal damage while absorbing next to everything Blade would be able to give. Black Panther wins.

Second fight:
While my fellow African BP is a serious fighter, unfortunately in the Movies Blade was shown fighting some seriously strong adversaries (in all three films, the Boss fight was killer) and prevailing. In the first he fought some sort of vampire god, the second some hyper vampire-mutant, and in the third the king of monsters himself ...Dracula. He’d be tossed about like a rag doll at first, before activating some hidden reserves and defeating beings he shouldn’t have been able to fight. Unfortunately for me, the African-American character beats the African one here. Blade wins.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 06:07 AM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

As an aside ...the three Blade movies were ahead of their time. Often underrated, but quite good. Way ahead of their time.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 06:09 AM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by spetznaz
As an aside ...the three Blade movies were ahead of their time. Often underrated, but quite good. Way ahead of their time.

Blade 1,2 where can better than Panther actually.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 06:24 AM
Flyattractor

Yeah. BP probably takes the Maj simply due to his suit of Magical Macguffin Metal.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 06:47 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

Blade wouldn't even be cool if it weren't for Wesley Snipes. Who would care about him? He'd still be wearing those parachute pants and that members only jacket.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 01:04 AM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

1. BP... The kinetic absorbing suit owns.
2. Blade I guess?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 01:48 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Tchalla wins solely due to his suit absorbing his damage and blasting Blade back long enough for him to down him and gut him

r2: Blade is way too durable for Tchalla to win without his suit.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 07:49 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Tbh, you're all giving round 1 to BP for a totally stupid reason.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: His suit can absorb kinetic energy, and shoot it back as a localized, mini-explosion, yeah.

[spoiler]That doesn't change the fact that T'challa is an absolutely TERRIBLE fighter when put against someone of equal terms. The only time he wins his fights are when he either A. Is able to overpower someone/exploit his BP blessing, or B. When he uses some sort of BS assistance like a train and vibranium disrupter.

Blade is going to see through him, right off the bat. Sure, T'challa might get off a [SPOILER - highlight to read]: vibranium force pulse, but Blade is a good enough fighter to keep going after that, overwhelm T'challa, and break his limbs with submissions. Blade is definitely on par with him in terms of strength, I'd say. T'challa gets about one impressive feat in the movie, and Blade can still be argued capable of replicating/outdoing it.

The deciding factor here is going to be experience, and fighting skill. Blade is a FAR more skilled fighter, and an expert martial artist. T'challa right now is essentially just a guy with superhuman strength, speed, reaction, and durability.

The vibranium suit with be impossible for Blade to penetrate, but he could and would still figure out that he needs to put BP in submissions and break his limbs, or even snap his neck.

I'm giving both of these to Blade, even though his standard equipment is basically useless in the first round, making this essentially Blade with no weapons vs. BP with full equipment in the first round, and Blade with no weapons vs. BP without full equipment in the second round.

Blade takes the majority on both of these.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 08:34 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote