KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Star Wars Episode IX

Star Wars Episode IX
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Josh_Alexander
The Living Tribunal

Gender: Male
Location: Everywhere

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden101
You never know. If they react to fanboy backlash. Besides it not like they haven't already introduced hilariously bad force abilities in the last movie. 😂


If that happens then Luke Skywalker would be a MOTHER****ER!

Otherwise....well...will have to stick with Ray.


__________________

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 01:15 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Greatest Wizard

Gender: Male
Location: Wizarding World

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Money doesn't equal a good movie you PUNK!

Go inform yourself kiddo.
I never said it did you retard. It makes for a successful film. I say it's great you fat loser. We have been over this but speaking of retardation your battlezone is pathetic. You agree you're wrong and basically beg for mercy. You're a joke.


__________________

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 02:47 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
The Living Tribunal

Gender: Male
Location: Everywhere

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
I never said it did you retard. It makes for a successful film. I say it's great you fat loser. We have been over this but speaking of retardation your battlezone is pathetic. You agree you're wrong and basically beg for mercy. You're a joke.


Go **** yourself Quan! Thats all you are good for.


__________________

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 12:54 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Gender: Male
Location: Australia

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Go **** yourself Quan! Thats all you are good for.


Nah even if he could...he'd find himself disappointing his own self.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 02:16 PM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
The Living Tribunal

Gender: Male
Location: Everywhere

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Nah even if he could...he'd find himself disappointing his own self.


Lol!

Isn't it obvious why he is always in such a grumpy trolling mode?? He doesnt know what satisfaction is. laughing out loud


__________________

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 03:43 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Astral Shaman

Gender: Male
Location: Chicago

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Nah even if he could...he'd find himself disappointing his own self.


He'd be jealous because he'd know who his self was really thinking of during it all:

(please log in to view the image)


__________________
"I know it's gonna work because it's impossible"-George Lucas

"Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners"-George Carlin

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 07:45 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
The Living Tribunal

Gender: Male
Location: Everywhere

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
He'd be jealous because he'd know who his self was really thinking of during it all:

(please log in to view the image)


laughing out loud laughing out loud


__________________

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 07:50 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Gender: Male
Location: Australia

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
He'd be jealous because he'd know who his self was really thinking of during it all:

(please log in to view the image)


When it comes to Quan fantasising about Snoke, it's hard to know if Snoke is faking his death or his orgasm...?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 12:36 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
The Living Tribunal

Gender: Male
Location: Everywhere

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
When it comes to Quan fantasising about Snoke, it's hard to know if Snoke is faking his death or his orgasm...?


OMG.


__________________

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 01:41 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Greatest Wizard

Gender: Male
Location: Wizarding World

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Go **** yourself Quan! Thats all you are good for.
You submitted to a career troll. You should really retire. You are terrible.


__________________

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 02:23 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Greatest Wizard

Gender: Male
Location: Wizarding World

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Nah even if he could...he'd find himself disappointing his own self.
How is that other man's kid you paid for ?

smile


__________________

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 02:23 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
The Living Tribunal

Gender: Male
Location: Everywhere

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
You submitted to a career troll. You should really retire. You are terrible.


I admit am a terrible troll....I could never rival your trolling abilities, that's why i'd rather beat you with evidence laughing out loud


__________________

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 02:51 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Gender: Male
Location: Australia

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
How is that other man's kid you paid for ?

smile


He's doing fine, thanks.

Best thing that's ever happened in my life...makes me so proud that he calls me, dad.

And no, you can't Skype with him.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 03:39 PM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Greatest Wizard

Gender: Male
Location: Wizarding World

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
He's doing fine, thanks.

Best thing that's ever happened in my life...makes me so proud that he calls me, dad.

And no, you can't Skype with him.
Being a cuck totally works for the submissives.


__________________

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 04:08 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Greatest Wizard

Gender: Male
Location: Wizarding World

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
I admit am a terrible troll....I could never rival your trolling abilities, that's why i'd rather beat you with evidence laughing out loud
I saw your battlezone where you pleaded for mercy and offered nothing outside a concession.


__________________

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 04:08 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
The Living Tribunal

Gender: Male
Location: Everywhere

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
I saw your battlezone where you pleaded for mercy and offered nothing outside a concession.


Bahahahaha. I don't waste my time with trolls Quan. The only reason I waste my time with you is that because besides your trolling abilites its always nice hear your arguments. Specially when you are wailing and crying all over the board. laughing out loud

Silent Master on the other hand is just pissing.


__________________

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 04:14 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Astral Shaman

Gender: Male
Location: Chicago

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
When it comes to Quan fantasising about Snoke, it's hard to know if Snoke is faking his death or his orgasm...?


Lmao


__________________
"I know it's gonna work because it's impossible"-George Lucas

"Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners"-George Carlin

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 04:15 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Greatest Wizard

Gender: Male
Location: Wizarding World

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Bahahahaha. I don't waste my time with trolls Quan. The only reason I waste my time with you is that because besides your trolling abilites its always nice hear your arguments. Specially when you are wailing and crying all over the board. laughing out loud

Silent Master on the other hand is just pissing.
You admitted you were wrong and can't focus or put the time in. You embarrassed yourself and it'll be there for all time.


__________________

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 04:21 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
The Living Tribunal

Gender: Male
Location: Everywhere

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
You admitted you were wrong and can't focus or put the time in. You embarrassed yourself and it'll be there for all time.


I admitted to have misread the scene. Unlike you, am not afraid of admitting my errors.

I wont have issues taking someone serious to Battlezone.

I feel nothing. Why should i feel something for a troll?


__________________

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 04:39 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Greatest Wizard

Gender: Male
Location: Wizarding World

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
I admitted to have misread the scene. Unlike you, am not afraid of admitting my errors.

I wont have issues taking someone serious to Battlezone.

I feel nothing. Why should i feel something for a troll?
You admit a troll showed you up. That's embarrassing.


__________________

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 04:46 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 08:50 AM.
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Star Wars Episode IX

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.