KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Star Wars Episode IX

Star Wars Episode IX
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden101
You never know. If they react to fanboy backlash. Besides it not like they haven't already introduced hilariously bad force abilities in the last movie. 😂

If that happens then Luke Skywalker would be a MOTHER****ER!

Otherwise....well...will have to stick with Ray.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 01:15 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Money doesn't equal a good movie you PUNK!

Go inform yourself kiddo.
I never said it did you retard. It makes for a successful film. I say it's great you fat loser. We have been over this but speaking of retardation your battlezone is pathetic. You agree you're wrong and basically beg for mercy. You're a joke.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 02:47 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by quanchi112
I never said it did you retard. It makes for a successful film. I say it's great you fat loser. We have been over this but speaking of retardation your battlezone is pathetic. You agree you're wrong and basically beg for mercy. You're a joke.

Go **** yourself Quan! Thats all you are good for.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 12:54 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Nah even if he could...he'd find himself disappointing his own self.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 02:16 PM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Esau Cairn

Lol!

Isn't it obvious why he is always in such a grumpy trolling mode?? He doesnt know what satisfaction is. laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 03:43 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

He'd be jealous because he'd know who his self was really thinking of during it all:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 07:45 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Surtur
He'd be jealous because he'd know who his self was really thinking of during it all:

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 07:50 PM
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Originally posted by Surtur

When it comes to Quan fantasising about Snoke, it's hard to know if Snoke is faking his death or his orgasm...?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 12:36 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

When it comes to Quan fantasising about Snoke, it's hard to know if Snoke is faking his death or his orgasm...?

OMG.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 01:41 AM
quanchi112
Disney

You submitted to a career troll. You should really retire. You are terrible.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 02:23 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

How is that other man's kid you paid for ?

smile

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 02:23 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

You submitted to a career troll. You should really retire. You are terrible.

I admit am a terrible troll....I could never rival your trolling abilities, that's why i'd rather beat you with evidence laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 02:51 PM
Esau Cairn
Contagious

How is that other man's kid you paid for ?

smile

He's doing fine, thanks.

Best thing that's ever happened in my life...makes me so proud that he calls me, dad.

And no, you can't Skype with him.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 03:39 PM
quanchi112
Disney

He's doing fine, thanks.

Best thing that's ever happened in my life...makes me so proud that he calls me, dad.

And no, you can't Skype with him.
Being a cuck totally works for the submissives.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 04:08 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I admit am a terrible troll....I could never rival your trolling abilities, that's why i'd rather beat you with evidence laughing out loud
I saw your battlezone where you pleaded for mercy and offered nothing outside a concession.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 04:08 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

I saw your battlezone where you pleaded for mercy and offered nothing outside a concession.

Bahahahaha. I don't waste my time with trolls Quan. The only reason I waste my time with you is that because besides your trolling abilites its always nice hear your arguments. Specially when you are wailing and crying all over the board. laughing out loud

Silent Master on the other hand is just pissing.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 04:14 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lmao

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 04:15 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Bahahahaha. I don't waste my time with trolls Quan. The only reason I waste my time with you is that because besides your trolling abilites its always nice hear your arguments. Specially when you are wailing and crying all over the board. laughing out loud

Silent Master on the other hand is just pissing.
You admitted you were wrong and can't focus or put the time in. You embarrassed yourself and it'll be there for all time.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 04:21 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

You admitted you were wrong and can't focus or put the time in. You embarrassed yourself and it'll be there for all time.

I admitted to have misread the scene. Unlike you, am not afraid of admitting my errors.

I wont have issues taking someone serious to Battlezone.

I feel nothing. Why should i feel something for a troll?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 04:39 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I admitted to have misread the scene. Unlike you, am not afraid of admitting my errors.

I wont have issues taking someone serious to Battlezone.

I feel nothing. Why should i feel something for a troll?
You admit a troll showed you up. That's embarrassing.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 04:46 PM