KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Star Wars Episode IX

Star Wars Episode IX
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
You admit a troll showed you up. That's embarrassing.

I showed myself the error.

I believe you didnt read the discussion properly Quan.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 04:59 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
I showed myself the error.

I believe you didnt read the discussion properly Quan.
You submitted and admitted you were wrong. Another poster called you a chicken and you've been openly mocked. You conceded the thread and left like a pussy. This is who you are.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 01:08 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

You submitted and admitted you were wrong. Another poster called you a chicken and you've been openly mocked. You conceded the thread and left like a pussy. This is who you are.

Yeah, am concious and man enough to admit my errors. And i didn't lose the debate, the debate was invalid due to my mistake. A pointless debate. It was more me leaving the debate than anything else. But why should i expect a troll like you to understand such things.

Does it look like i care? Am not afraid of debating someone if that's what you are insinuating. I haven't read the rest of comments since my last reply, surely it was just another troll out there.

laughing out loud

Maybe you should learn when to concede Quan. Perhaps you wouldn't be so disgraceful if you would learn when to admit defeat!

#TLJ_thread #All_threads_concerning_SW #Most_threads_in_general laughing out loud

Last edited by Josh_Alexander on Feb 22nd, 2018 at 01:19 AM

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 01:16 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Yeah, am concious and man enough to admit my errors. And i didn't lose the debate, the debate was invalid due to my mistake. A pointless debate. It was more me leaving the debate than anything else. But why should i expect a troll like you to understand such things.

Does it look like i care? Am not afraid of debating someone if that's what you are insinuating. I haven't read the rest of comments since my last reply, surely it was just another troll out there.

laughing out loud

Maybe you should learn when to concede Quan. Perhaps you wouldn't be so disgraceful if you would learn when to admit defeat!

#TLJ_thread #All_threads_concerning_SW #Most_threads_in_general laughing out loud
You submitted whereas he posted evidence. You admit you're wrong and beg for him to stop. People mock you and then post chicken pics for you to disappear.

#bitchmade

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 01:29 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

You submitted whereas he posted evidence. You admit you're wrong and beg for him to stop. People mock you and then post chicken pics for you to disappear.

#bitchmade

Evidence? Silent barely knows what evidence means! But ofcourse, only you can understand the dude, both speak the same language.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 01:31 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Evidence? Silent barely knows what evidence means! But ofcourse, only you can understand the dude, both speak the same language.
He posted clips which is evidence. You cried about being retarded and left. You're a loser. You always misunderstand, complain, and submit. It's who you are.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 01:32 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

He posted clips which is evidence. You cried about being retarded and left. You're a loser. You always misunderstand, complain, and submit. It's who you are.

See, don't even know the difference between evidence and clips!

Am gonna play your game!

Here Quan, have some evidence!!!!

(please log in to view the image)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh, sorry, i actually did sent evidence! HAHAHAHAHA.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 01:39 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Sorry Surtur, i had to borrow it.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 01:39 AM
quanchi112
Disney

You are an idiot and a guy who lost a battlezone in the most demeaning of ways. You conceded the argument after it began and were called a chicken.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 01:40 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

You are an idiot and a guy who lost a battlezone in the most demeaning of ways. You conceded the argument after it began and were called a chicken.

I always like to answer with evidence!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Okay, nuff said!

It was a pleasure talking with you Quan! Now, i better go before you fill this thread with your shit. laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 01:43 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Quit spamming and leave the thread you Jumanji fan.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 01:44 AM
Flyattractor

Can't wait to see how they Rewrite The Return of the Jedi and shove in all the Fee Fee Diversity PC Snowflake Bullshit like the last 2 movies.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 07:45 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Being a cuck totally works for the submissives.

That's probably the first thing that went through Khan's mind once he regained conscious from being punched by a woman.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 02:51 PM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

I swear he's trying to say, "...c-c-cuckolded."

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 02:54 PM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Esau Cairn
That's probably the first thing that went through Khan's mind once he regained conscious from being punched by a woman.
He was never punched out by a woman. You're a weird cuck.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 03:36 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sorry Surtur, i had to borrow it.

No need to be sorry. It doesn't belong to me. Dead Snoke belongs to everybody.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 04:11 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

oh jfc can we stop with the dead snoke pic.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 04:16 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
oh jfc can we stop with the dead snoke pic.

We could.

But we won't.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 04:18 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

then make it your sig.

here:

then you can troll quan without derailing everything star wars. good? good. thumb up

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 04:21 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

You don't have to expand any real effort to "Troll Quan".

You have that in common with him.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 06:11 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote