KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Star Wars Episode IX

Star Wars Episode IX
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

sorry i thought this was the movies subforum. smile

so yeah, boba fett is dead, and it was humiliating how he was killed by mister magoo accidentally hit him with his stick. it was also humiliating how he screamed like a girl, propelled to his death by one of his cool gadets. sorry, that happened.

snokes death was epically humiliating as well. shame boba already stole that thunder in 83 and snoke has to settle for the #2 slot.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Last edited by Bashar Teg on Feb 25th, 2018 at 03:52 PM

Old Post Feb 25th, 2018 03:50 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It did happen. It embarrassing. Yet he still manages somehow to not be as lame as Snoke. Is Snoke just that bad? Maybe it's because we can't see Boba's face when he dies. Snokes face at the end...lol

Old Post Feb 25th, 2018 03:53 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

the PT makes it even worse for boba, because it was jango who did all the badass feats, and boba was just an angry little brat saying "yeah! get him daddy!". was a shame that daddy got stomped by mace, before he could teach his son to fight (and scream) like a man. apart from tracking down han solo, boba fett did nothing on film but stand around and look cool. the second he got into a real fight he got punked by stevie wonder. lol.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2018 04:00 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Janga got owned by Mace lol. Boba tried to get revenge on Mace on the show, got owned with that as well. They just need to stay the f*ck away from Samuel L Jackson.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2018 04:04 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
sorry i thought this was the movies subforum. smile

Sorry, you thought wrong.

There is no admin, the owner of the site has changed and refuses to contact any of us, so our word is the law, little man.

And look at other forums, like Anime one. Manga shit is discussed and prioritized there even in versus threads. You have no power here.

Originally posted by Surtur
Yet he still manages somehow to not be as lame as Snoke.

thumb up

Ridiculous face + faceplant...

Old Post Feb 25th, 2018 10:55 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

sorry, but no degree of coping will bring boba fail back to life. smile

Old Post Feb 25th, 2018 11:17 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Dead or not, Boba served an actual purpose in the OT.

Snoke was pure lulzcontent.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2018 11:19 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

it was indeed a truckload of lulz.

shame it has to take second place. maybe if snoke was accidentally killed by some blind and helpless prisoner, or also flew across the screen screaming, or his death also ended with a burp or fart joke.

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Bashar Teg on Feb 26th, 2018 at 07:22 PM

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 07:17 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 07:44 PM
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

lo. I never got the appeal of Boba Fett, and why some people are obsessed with him like he's like a super badass.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 07:46 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Inhuman
lo. I never got the appeal of Boba Fett, and why some people are obsessed with him like he's like a super badass.

That all came from the EU Fan Base.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 08:00 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Oh Christ Almighty...I haven't seen TLJ...but seriously is that how Snoke dies???!!?

It's not lame, it's just plain embarrassing.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 11:58 PM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

unfortunate that the gif cuts off before the faceplant.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2018 12:14 AM
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
unfortunate that the gif cuts off before the faceplant.

I did see the faceplant from another gif.

What I didn't see/know was the lightsaber by Snoke's side getting activated by Rey!

Now I want to see a version of Obi & Qui Gon fighting Maul where they keep using their force powers to turn Maul's saber OFF!

Or Vader looking down at his saber because it won't work then Obi flicking it on with his mind!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2018 01:52 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Esau Cairn
I haven't seen TLJ...

What are you doing here then?

What I didn't see/know was the lightsaber by Snoke's side getting activated by Rey!

Now I want to see a version of Obi & Qui Gon fighting Maul where they keep using their force powers to turn Maul's saber OFF!

Or Vader looking down at his saber because it won't work then Obi flicking it on with his mind!

Kylo activated it, Rey only caught it.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2018 02:02 AM
Esau Cairn
Contagious

What are you doing here then?

Kylo activated it, Rey only caught it.

I still enjoy the franchise but I guess I over-dosed on all the negative posts about TLJ (not just from this MB) that I'm content to wait for its DVD release.

And regardless to who activated the lightsaber, it was still a pretty humiliating death.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2018 02:27 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I still enjoy the franchise but I guess I over-dosed on all the negative posts about TLJ (not just from this MB) that I'm content to wait for its DVD release.

Ah, I understand now.

And regardless to who activated the lightsaber, it was still a pretty humiliating death.

Yes, it was.

And Snoke was so cocky in that scene... laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 27th, 2018 02:36 AM
Esau Cairn
Contagious

No wonder Quan likes Snoke.

It’s all about the cock.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2018 07:41 AM
Flyattractor

Ah, I understand now.

Yes, it was.

And Snoke was so cocky in that scene... laughing out loud

So could it be said that Snoke went out ...HALF-COCKED????????

eek!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2018 07:47 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Now you've realized why Snoke has the most ridiculous death in Star Wars lol.

Being eaten by a vagina monster pales in comparison.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2018 05:11 PM