KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Low Meta Tourney Predictions

Who's winning?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Beatboks 0 0%
Bentley 0 0%
Cdtm 1 7.69%
Damborgson 0 0%
Darksaint 1 7.69%
Leonidas 2 15.38%
LordofBrooklyn 5 38.46%
Philosophia 1 7.69%
Smurph 1 7.69%
Supermutant 2 15.38%
Total: 13 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Low Meta Tourney Predictions
Started by: deathslash

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

I don't think there's any force users in the tourney, tbh.

It would be a bit unfair, considering they can kill you by just glancing, and there's nothing you can do about it.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 03:57 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

^ was thinking about that, Re: force users. If we're using canon sources only at this point, finding feats or scans could be difficult. So someone could definitely screw the pooch while prepping. That said, yeah, agreed, it would likely be their fight to lose.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 04:18 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

the list was revised? really? did we see the revised list? WERE force users in the revised list? and i assumed it was classic non-green-manipulating ivy. she would have been cool in this. /shrug

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 04:21 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Wait what's the list lol.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 04:25 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Does LoB have a force user hence the votes?

Would be a bit unfair for us normies, just saying.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 04:53 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

People are giving him a moral victory to stop the bi tching.

I, for one, will vote for him, even though none of you can stop me from punishing you.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 04:58 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
the list was revised? really? did we see the revised list? WERE force users in the revised list? and i assumed it was classic non-green-manipulating ivy. she would have been cool in this. /shrug
no you didn't see the revised list. There are force users, but let me ask all of you worry warts a few questions.

How are they going to track you down? By sensing you? How will they know who's who in a dense jungle area populated by billions of bugs, millions of dinosaurs, and hundreds of millions of aquatic life? By sensing your thoughts? LOL, ninty percent of the characters in this are protected from tp. I even threw in a few robots for good measure. They see you and what? Snap your neck? LOL, 50% of the characters that I put on the list have dodged lasers. The force uers would need to prove that they're faster. What's the range on their tk? They would need to prove that they can kill you from a mile away. Can they do that before one or more snipers put a bullet through their brain?

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 05:18 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by deathslash
no you didn't see the revised list. There are force users, but let me ask all of you worry warts a few questions.

How are they going to track you down? By sensing you? How will they know who's who in a dense jungle area populated by billions of bugs, millions of dinosaurs, and hundreds of millions of aquatic life? By sensing your thoughts? LOL, ninty percent of the characters in this are protected from tp. I even threw in a few robots for good measure. They see you and what? Snap your neck? LOL, 50% of the characters that I put on the list have dodged lasers. The force uers would need to prove that they're faster. What's the range on their tk? They would need to prove that they can kill you from a mile away. Can they do that before one or more snipers put a bullet through their brain?
Oh man Lob is going to rape this tourney. He's got a keen eye for spotting force users in revised lists.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 05:19 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Oh man Lob is going to rape this tourney. He's got a keen eye for spotting force users in revised lists.
laughing out loud

On a serious note, look through your characters feats. There shouldn't be a single person among all of the contestants that has a character that hasn't dealt with tk. no expression

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 05:35 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

sent in my revised opening. thumb up when does the thread open??

also, a quick note--of all the tourneys i've taken part in i think trying to find a way to convince judges that one low meta can kill a bunch of other low metas in a place like the savage land has been the most challenging tourney scenario i have ever been a part of. very interesting. can't wait to see some of the...creativity that will no doubt be on display. thumb up

Last edited by leonidas on Feb 18th, 2018 at 06:22 PM

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 06:12 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

also, a quick note--of all the tourneys i've taken part in i think trying to find a way to convince judges that one low meta can kill a bunch of other low metas in a place like the savage land has been the most challenging tourney scenario i have ever been a part of. very interesting. can't wait to see some of the...creativity that will no doubt be on display. thumb up

Let's compare notes.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 06:35 PM
LordofBrooklyn

Will I have to pay the shipping for my tournament trophy?

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 06:39 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

I'll make the thread inside of the hour. Still need a little time to wind down from work.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 07:26 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

It sounds like some of you put way more effort into this than I did 😅

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 07:47 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Pfft. Depends on how....capable your character's websites are. Zoom, WW, Superman, Mongul, Spectre, Darkseid - all these have fallen before me.

It would be fun though, just before Deathslash posts, for him to name the characters.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 07:57 PM
Supermutant

Yeah since we all had 4 characters in our group, it would be cool to look at who you might have gotten or avoided.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 08:05 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Oh man, DP.

That's one character I'm not.

Or am I??

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 08:29 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

lol

didn't even know deadshot was available. i have a good idea who my redrafts would have been. they weren't terribly enticing which means a couple really good ones were left on the table still. interesting though--both posts so far really seem to have ignored the savage land itself....

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 08:40 PM
DarkSaint85

****ing Darth Maul. Called it. Stupid force users. I may as well forfeit now

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 08:42 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
****ing Darth Maul. Called it. Stupid force users. I may as well forfeit now

Cheeky little....

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 08:52 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote