KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Low Meta Tourney Predictions

Who's winning?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Beatboks 0 0%
Bentley 0 0%
Cdtm 1 7.69%
Damborgson 0 0%
Darksaint 1 7.69%
Leonidas 2 15.38%
LordofBrooklyn 5 38.46%
Philosophia 1 7.69%
Smurph 1 7.69%
Supermutant 2 15.38%
Total: 13 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Low Meta Tourney Predictions
Started by: deathslash

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

maul can move space ships and slow time and kenobi has planetary level senses. laughing out loud and both force users were even allowed composite versions?? geezus....

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 03:02 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Why are Phildo and Dirkstain's posts the exact same? Did Heartslash just repost the same thing twice but shift names around?

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 03:15 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
maul can move space ships and slow time and kenobi has planetary level senses. laughing out loud and both force users were even allowed composite versions?? geezus....

They are BOTH JUNGLE FOOD for The Worshippers of LOGAN!!!

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 03:17 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

lol yeah, it's def a bit of a co-inky-dink... i like how ds, lob and myself all try and control the animals in the land somehow. phil even stole my idea about hijacking a pterosaur! damnation. i simply can't believe some of the feats posted for those force users. these guys are reacting at near light speed and slowing time, and i couldn't even use cartoon snake eyes. hell, fan fic should have been available to the rest of us. laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 03:22 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

lol yeah, it's def a bit of a co-inky-dink... i like how ds, lob and myself all try and control the animals in the land somehow. phil even stole my idea about hijacking a pterosaur! damnation. i simply can't believe some of the feats posted for those force users. these guys are reacting at near light speed and slowing time, and i couldn't even use cartoon snake eyes. hell, fan fic should have been available to the rest of us. laughing out loud

Stop overrating the Force users.

Spider-Man STOMPED Maul!!

Wolverine>>>> Spider-Man

CANON!

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 03:30 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

laughing out loud

when you put it like that... thumb up

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 03:33 AM
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

pretty much everyone else has feats of reacting to lasers. Their feats are also easily offset by their losses.

Kenobi once got beat up by two random deathwatch members for example. Maul's been tagged by a pirate shooting one of his legs too.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 03:38 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

laughing out loud

when you put it like that... thumb up

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 03:38 AM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by deathslash
pretty much everyone else has feats of reacting to lasers. Their feats are also easily offset by their losses.

Kenobi once got beat up by two random deathwatch members for example. Maul's been tagged by a pirate shooting one of his legs too.

sure, everyone has some low end feats, but we don't lowball/use PIS in these, and even if we wanted to, with a single post it would have been impossible to try and show low end feats for each opponent--not to mention you'd need more than 2 weeks to do the research required. /shrug

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 03:49 AM
deathslash

sure, everyone has some low end feats, but we don't lowball/use PIS in these, and even if we wanted to, with a single post it would have been impossible to try and show low end feats for each opponent--not to mention you'd need more than 2 weeks to do the research required. /shrug
then we better hope that your stealth, game plan, and showings will be enough to match up.

On a side note, I found it hilarious that you wanted Snake Eyes to go to the giant gorillas and LoB wanted to go to the giant gorillas to fight them. He's gonna get his teeth kicked in by the gorillas, your army, and you.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 04:07 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
I got Ninjak on the first selection.

Would be funny if I win with the same character you rejected. Although I believed we each had a different group of 4, guess I was wrong.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 04:52 AM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by deathslash
then we better hope that your stealth, game plan, and showings will be enough to match up.

On a side note, I found it hilarious that you wanted Snake Eyes to go to the giant gorillas and LoB wanted to go to the giant gorillas to fight them. He's gonna get his teeth kicked in by the gorillas, your army, and you.

DEMONIC LIES!!

Logan is a recognized GOD in The Savage Land. He also defeated them in combat AND has the means to communicate with them.

Snake Eyes on the other hand is an INFIDEL and Pet Food!

Snake Eyes dies a good death at The Hands of my DIVINE ZOMBIE GUARD!!!

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 05:07 AM
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by Supermutant
Would be funny if I win with the same character you rejected. Although I believed we each had a different group of 4, guess I was wrong.

What was your group?

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 05:08 AM
Supermutant

What was your group?

Only know 3 Lady Deathstrike, Bane, and Ninjak.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 05:25 AM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

Originally posted by Supermutant
Initially, you guys did. After I let people pick more than once, I rolled the rejected characters back into the list and replaced the characters that people were running with.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 05:54 AM
DarkSaint85

How did everyone arrive at their chosen character?

I just went with the first character I was dealt.

And this sounds hard to believe, but Phildo and I genuinely arrived at our posts separately. No collusion there. After we had written them, I did ask him what he did (before making sure he wouldn't change lol) and we both realised we think like.

Except I have fargreater scope, obviously. Tsunami time!

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 06:57 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Tbf, I can also move spaceships and slow time down (as seen in my write-up) thumb up

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 09:29 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

I can light your insides on fire thumb up

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 09:34 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Damborgson
I can light your insides on fire thumb up

All the ladies agree that DS can do that

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 10:16 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

laughing out loud

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 10:30 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote