KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Which robo arm would you pick?

Which arm would you choose
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Winter Soldier 4 57.14%
Klaue 1 14.29%
Coulson 2 28.57%
Total: 7 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Which robo arm would you pick?
Started by: TheVaultDweller

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blindside12
What you mean he wakes up in Panther? He wakes up in the suit? What I dont get is why they dont just give the suits to everyone including Cap, makes them all pretty much indestructible.

The end credits of Black Panther have Bucky stepping out of a hut snd Shuri going over things with him. This is after they put him on ice at the end of Civil War to make sure he was no longer brainwashed.

If everyone got panther suits, everyone would get iron-man armor and learn magic from Dr. Strange too.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 02:47 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wow, why didnt I stay for the end scenes...

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 02:54 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Wow, why didnt I stay for the end scenes...

You didn't? Okay hold on. You realize Marvel movies, period. Like every single one. Has had at least one after-credit/mid-credit scene since Iron Man back in 2008. It's been 10 years and you haven't realized to stay after the credits roll?

Actually I'm not surprised as every time I go see one more than half the theater gets up and walks out as soon as the credits start.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 02:55 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

I always stay, for some reason I left early, it was like amnesia.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 03:01 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Yeah, Bucky is shown in the post-credit scene right at the end, with some local children referring to him as White Wolf. And given what we see in Black Panther, in terms of tech, I wonder if his new arm will have a few more exotic abilities than just strength and durability. Wouldn't be surprised. Just like I wouldn't be surprised if Cap's new shield bracers have extra features as well.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 04:23 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

I'm always surprised at how many people leave the theater after an MCU movie without waiting for the credits to finish. Have they never watched an MCU movie before?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 05:38 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Like I said, I always stay, for some reason I forgot about it, perhaps cause I had to piss real bad. Maybe other people have to go as well? I mean God, who would have thought after sitting for 2 hours and drinking pop or water or whatever you might have to go.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 05:47 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by FrothByte
I'm always surprised at how many people leave the theater after an MCU movie without waiting for the credits to finish. Have they never watched an MCU movie before?

Well, in some places, the staff actually make it harder for you. Like the one cinema near me. The staff come in to start cleaning before the end credits finish rolling, and tend to give you a serious evil eye if you are still inside when they enter. And they sometimes turn on all the lights when they do this, making it even harder to see what might still be happening onscreen.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 01:59 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Klaue's arm blaster demolished a car made of vibranium.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 02:09 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Like I said, I always stay, for some reason I forgot about it, perhaps cause I had to piss real bad. Maybe other people have to go as well? I mean God, who would have thought after sitting for 2 hours and drinking pop or water or whatever you might have to go.

I apologize, I didn't mean that as a slight to you.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 03:30 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

No worriessmile

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 03:31 AM
HulkIsHulk

Coulson's arm can punch chunks out of brick walls and neck lift people

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Last edited by HulkIsHulk on Feb 24th, 2018 at 01:59 PM

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 01:54 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Coulson's arm can punch chunks out of brick walls and neck lift people

Huh, I previously missed the laser finger comment. So, got comments from both him and Yo-Yo about it.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2018 02:11 AM