KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Just how powerful in the Force was Adas?

Just how powerful in the Force was Adas?
Started by: Freedon Nadd

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Freedon Nadd

Just how powerful in the Force was Adas?

We know he ruled Korriban for nearly 300 of years. He fought the Rakatans with his battle-ax and died after their defeat. But just how powerful he was in the Force?
Or did they steal Rakatan ships to counter the Rakatans' presence? Though, I don't think the Rakatans would risk to give any bit of their technology to anyone.

Imagine if he(and his people) fought the Rakatans only through the use of the Force. That would make Adas one of the baddests Force users in the galaxy.

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/...s/King_Adas.jpg

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Last edited by Freedon Nadd on Feb 19th, 2018 at 07:53 PM

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 07:50 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

He's obviously exceptionally powerful, the only problem is the era where all his hype comes from is an era of unknowns, weaklings and barely developed Force users. He shouldn't be beyond the original exiles, I wager.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 08:28 PM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

We have nothing but rudimentary hype to go by, hardly enough to place him in a concrete niche

Last edited by Deronn Solo on Feb 19th, 2018 at 09:02 PM

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 08:59 PM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MythLord
He's obviously exceptionally powerful, the only problem is the era where all his hype comes from is an era of unknowns, weaklings and barely developed Force users. He shouldn't be beyond the original exiles, I wager.

His reign was before the Jedi Exiles. And the Rakatans still had an awesome technology. I doubt he wasn't, at least, the strongest Force-user at that time or close to it.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 11:01 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

He's probably closer to Sidious than Dooku.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 11:03 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

What if he is greater than Sidious? This guy fought Rakatans with his battle-axe and a bunch of other peeps. I mean it's like watching Vader taking on Sidious' forces and almost pwning it.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 12:57 AM
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Yeah he is probably better than Sids, he wields a big axe after all.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 01:12 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

This tbh.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 01:12 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Originally posted by Trocity
Yeah he is probably better than Sids, he wields a big axe after all.

What he did would be similar if Sidious would try to face the Jedi Order with a bunch of fellas.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 07:29 AM
S_W_LeGenD

I would rank him below the Exiles.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 08:19 AM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
His reign was before the Jedi Exiles. And the Rakatans still had an awesome technology. I doubt he wasn't, at least, the strongest Force-user at that time or close to it.

I don't doubt he is the supreme Force user of his time. But... his time is filled with a bunch of unknown and pretty weak cucks, awesome technology nothwithstanding.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 09:33 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
I would rank him below the Exiles.

Why would you?

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 12:38 PM
Freedon Nadd

I don't doubt he is the supreme Force user of his time. But... his time is filled with a bunch of unknown and pretty weak cucks, awesome technology nothwithstanding.

The Rakatans were anything but weak was not of them. If Adas wasn't the baddest of the baddest he and his people wouldn't have been able to drive off the Rakatans.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 12:40 PM