KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Black Panther & Killmonger vs Thor

Black Panther & Killmonger vs Thor
Started by: Blindside12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Black Widows tazers dropped Tchalla. They die within seconds.

That was his CW suit, which seemed to be much less formidable than the one in his solo movie...

Thor gets butchered, cries for help from Papa Odin before dying.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 09:30 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
That was his CW suit, which seemed to be much less formidable than the one in his solo movie...

Thor gets butchered, cries for help from Papa Odin before dying.

The only difference between that suit and his current one is that the current one is deployed from the necklace and is capable of absorbing/charging kinetic energy.

I don't recall any mention of the current suits actually being tougher.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 09:35 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

this is one match the cats lose

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 09:36 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by FrothByte
The only difference between that suit and his current one is that the current one is deployed from the necklace and is capable of absorbing/charging kinetic energy.

He's just messing with people that like Thor, it's his shtick. just run a search for his other Thor comments.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 09:37 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

We know that a rhino charge hurt BP pretty good. And Thor is strong enough to hurt Hulk with his bare fists.
Really? I don’t recall that. And wasn’t those Rhino altered and more powerful than stands Rhino? I don’t think Hulk was hurt much from Thor’s fists (hammer yes).

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 11:03 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by h1a8
Really? I don’t recall that. And wasn’t those Rhino altered and more powerful than stands Rhino? I don’t think Hulk was hurt much from Thor’s fists (hammer yes).

Thor wins.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 11:11 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Inhuman
Thor had lightning with no hammer in Age of Ultron in the cave scene

This feat is invalid for this fight for numerous reasons.

1. He was dreaming and not in control of it.
2. He never used it to fight anyone in that movie.
3. He never demonstrated control over it fluidly till his final fight in Asgard.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 11:12 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

In reply to H1 (whom I can't seem to quote):

I don't recall any mention of the rhino's being altered other than them having some armor on. And even then, I doubt they could tear up the hulls of spaceships as easily as Thor could.

And Hulk got rocked every single time Thor has hit him in h2h. You don't get rocked by a hit that doesn't hurt you.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 11:13 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

That's a major difference, isn't it.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 11:17 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

In reply to H1 (whom I can't seem to quote):

I don't recall any mention of the rhino's being altered other than them having some armor on. And even then, I doubt they could tear up the hulls of spaceships as easily as Thor could.

And Hulk got rocked every single time Thor has hit him in h2h. You don't get rocked by a hit that doesn't hurt you.

I forgot the suit was K. Energy rechargeable!

That means Thor has even less chances of winning. For every punch Thor lands, it's gonna be that same energy bouncing at him.

The cats win in such a scenario.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 11:23 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
I forgot the suit was K. Energy rechargeable!

That means Thor has even less chances of winning. For every punch Thor lands, it's gonna be that same energy bouncing at him.

The cats win in such a scenario.

No!

Panther and KM were on there knees disoriented after falling down the lab. They struggle to get up. And you thing the suit’s somehow gonna protect them From Thor either a. Snap their necks. B. Punches them till their insides or jello. Or 3. Just toss them around?

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 11:35 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by SquallX
No!

Panther and KM were on there knees disoriented after falling down the lab. They struggle to get up. And you thing the suit’s somehow gonna protect them From Thor either a. Snap their necks. B. Punches them till their insides or jello. Or 3. Just toss them around?

A pre-Ragnarok hammerless Thor, which by the way has no feats can somehow manage to defeat them?

Dont let fanaticism cloud your judgemet.

The Black Panther suit can repulse Kinetic energy which by the way Thor isnt immune to.

You also forget that the panthers arent only faster but better fighters than Thor.

Thor is at a disadvantage here.

The Cats win.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 11:49 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Thor wins pretty effortlessly if he is serious. It took a blast many times stronger than a nuke to KO him for a little bit. There is nothing these 2 are doing to him. Neither are their kenetic charge blasts.
Thor can ragdoll them. Even in a vibranium suit they got rocked by impacts less than what Thor can dish out.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 11:57 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thor wins pretty effortlessly if he is serious. It took a blast many times stronger than a nuke to KO him for a little bit. There is nothing these 2 are doing to him. Neither are their kenetic charge blasts.
Thor can ragdoll them. Even in a vibranium suit they got rocked by impacts less than what Thor can dish out.

Which blast stronger then nukes did he take?

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 12:07 AM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
A pre-Ragnarok hammerless Thor, which by the way has no feats can somehow manage to defeat them?

Dont let fanaticism cloud your judgemet.

The Black Panther suit can repulse Kinetic energy which by the way Thor isnt immune to.

You also forget that the panthers arent only faster but better fighters than Thor.

Thor is at a disadvantage here.

The Cats win.

A hammerless Thor is not a depowered Thor. Thor has many feats fighting without a hammer. The first fight against Hulk for example where a simple right cross already turned Hulk a full 360.

The suits can absorb kinetic energy but they don't fully protect their wearers from impact, and they've been hurt by less hits than what Thor can dish out.

You also have zero evidence that the panthers are better fighters than Thor.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 12:10 AM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
That's a major difference, isn't it.

Not when you were originally talking about tasers.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 12:11 AM
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Originally posted by Blindside12
Which blast stronger then nukes did he take?

Sokovia Blast.

If you droped a nuke on Sokovia, it would have not completely blown up to peices. Buildings and houses on the surface would be flattened maybe a small crater but that's it.
A hammerless Thor is not a depowered Thor. Thor has many feats fighting without a hammer. The first fight against Hulk for example where a simple right cross already turned Hulk a full 360.

The suits can absorb kinetic energy but they don't fully protect their wearers from impact, and they've been hurt by less hits than what Thor can dish out.

You also have zero evidence that the panthers are better fighters than Thor.

Also the fact that a leviathan didn't budge the Hulk, he stopped in his tracks with a punch.
Every time Thor has punched Hulk he has rocked him. Thor even sent Hulk flying and impacted into the stone walls in the arena on Sakar leaving him dazed for a few seconds. Any of the Panthers getting punch like that would make their brains and internal organs explode. Even wearing the suits.

Last edited by Inhuman on Feb 21st, 2018 at 12:25 AM

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 12:16 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

WTF is this?

Thor stomps.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 12:20 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sokovia Blast.

If you droped a nuke on Sokovia, it would have not completely blown up to peices. Buildings and houses on the surface would be flattened maybe a small crater but that's it.

Also the fact that a leviathan didn't budge the Hulk, he stopped in his tracks with a punch.
Every time Thor has punched Hulk he has rocked him. Thor even sent Hulk flying and impacted into the stone walls in the arena on Sakar leaving him dazed for a few seconds. Any of the Panthers getting punch like that would make their brains and internal organs explode. Even wearing the suits.

Wrong, a nuke would leveled Sokovia. You also said "several blasts with more power then nukes" by all means, back those up as well.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 12:27 AM
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Originally posted by Blindside12
Wrong, a nuke would leveled Sokovia. You also said "several blasts with more power then nukes" by all means, back those up as well.

Show me a nuclear detonation that has blown up a city or country completely to pieces like in Boulder size pieces.

There is a huge difference from leveling a city by destroying any standing structures, buildings, houses in a few miles radius to completely blowing it up to chunks of rocks.

Last edited by Inhuman on Feb 21st, 2018 at 12:36 AM

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 12:28 AM