KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Black Panther & Killmonger vs Thor

Black Panther & Killmonger vs Thor
Started by: Blindside12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Inhuman
Thor wins pretty effortlessly if he is serious. It took a blast many times stronger than a nuke to KO him for a little bit. There is nothing these 2 are doing to him. Neither are their kenetic charge blasts.
Thor can ragdoll them. Even in a vibranium suit they got rocked by impacts less than what Thor can dish out.

The knifes from Loki seem to be pretty efficient against the Asgardian King...Which by the way aren't made of vibranium....

Again, Pre Ragnarok Thor without hammer doesn't have enough feats to make him win this. To say otherwise is mere fanaticism.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 01:18 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by FrothByte
A hammerless Thor is not a depowered Thor. Thor has many feats fighting without a hammer. The first fight against Hulk for example where a simple right cross already turned Hulk a full 360.

The suits can absorb kinetic energy but they don't fully protect their wearers from impact, and they've been hurt by less hits than what Thor can dish out.

You also have zero evidence that the panthers are better fighters than Thor.

I am aware. But still, he has no feats to really give him a win. Else, bring me evidence.

You overestimate Thor. The panthers have shown to be far better fighters than Thor.

If you forgot T' Challa was easily able to fight Bucky, who by the way wouldn't struggle with shabby Shield guards.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 01:20 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Regular Thor >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shield Agents.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 01:23 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

One time Thor tripped and fell and BP was standing nearby.

BP was removed from a full body cast 13 months later.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 01:23 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Inhuman
Sokovia Blast.

If you droped a nuke on Sokovia, it would have not completely blown up to peices. Buildings and houses on the surface would be flattened maybe a small crater but that's it.

Also the fact that a leviathan didn't budge the Hulk, he stopped in his tracks with a punch.
Every time Thor has punched Hulk he has rocked him. Thor even sent Hulk flying and impacted into the stone walls in the arena on Sakar leaving him dazed for a few seconds. Any of the Panthers getting punch like that would make their brains and internal organs explode. Even wearing the suits.

WHAAATTTTT!!!!!?

Do you know what a nuke is right? Either way, what does Sokovia's destruction have to do with a hammerless Thor? You are clearly confused.

Okay, it seems you didn't got the memo. This is a pre-ragnarok Thor WITHOUT A HAMMER. And in no way is Thor stronger than Hulk.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 01:24 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nukes don't actually destroy cities. It's not like a DBZ ki blast.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 01:27 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Lets put the cards on the table, since it seems all of you are just bringing fairy tales up here!

Thor (No hammer and Pre Ragnarok):

- He has no feats to really know his potential.
-He is not as good as a fighter as T'Challa or Killmonger
- Is being OUTNUMBERED.

Panthers:

-Vibranium suits which can repulse KE.
- Vibranium claws, which by the way are harder than Loki's knifes.
-Are known elite fighters
- Are arguably faster and more agile.

Freak, it's pretty obvious whose in disadvantage here

I know you guys are enormous Thor lovers, but a hammerless P-R Thor isn't the same!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 01:29 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Surtur
Nukes don't actually destroy cities. It's not like a DBZ ki blast.

But what does Sokovia have to do with all of this!?

The Destruction of Sokovia was done by a Thor with MJOLNIR! Thor doesn't have Mjolnir here, nor has God-mode.

So again, i don't see the connection.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 01:31 AM
Silent Master

Okay cards on the table, they don't have the damage output needed to KO Thor meanwhile Thor does have the damage output needed to defeat them.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 01:34 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Originally posted by ares834
WTF is this?

Thor stomps.

thumb up

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 02:22 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
Okay cards on the table, they don't have the damage output needed to KO Thor meanwhile Thor does have the damage output needed to defeat them.

Can Vibranium claws affect Thor?

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 02:28 AM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Possibly, just not enough to win the fight, imo.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 02:47 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Blindside12
Can Vibranium claws affect Thor?

Why shouldnt they? Loki's knifes can, and Vibranium is the strobgest metal in the MCU as per Black Panther.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 03:10 AM
Silent Master

Loki's magical knives being able to affect Thor isn't proof that Panthers vibranium claws can. You actually have to provide evidence of his claws damaging something on Thor's durability level.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 03:18 AM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Why shouldnt they? Loki's knifes can, and Vibranium is the strobgest metal in the MCU as per Black Panther.

No, strongest metal on earth. BP has never been to Asgard or the nine realms.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 03:46 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
WHAAATTTTT!!!!!?

Do you know what a nuke is right? Either way, what does Sokovia's destruction have to do with a hammerless Thor?

Let me simplify it for you.

Thor was in the middle of the blast that reduced Sokovia to rubble.
Thor was not killed by this, just KO'ed for a bit. Sokovia was reduced to rubble by the blast.
In order for a blast to reduce a piece of land the size a city or larger, a nuke wont be enough.
Look at nuclear bomb destruction in the past detonations. Hiroshima, Nagasaki were leveled on the surface. Most buildings, houses, structures were destroyed and burned. Other than that the land was ok besides radiation.
Look at detonations by more powerful nukes on small islands on the pacific. The island didnt disappear from the face of the earth. It wasn't in chunks on the bottom of the ocean after the blast. The island is still there, besides the surface being gone and radiation all around.
In the Sokovia blast , Sokovia was gone not just the surface. Sokovia was peices of rocks now.

You seen those documentaries on the Discovery channel or Nat Geo about how to deal with city sized asteroids right?
Even if we drill into the asteroid and put in a nuke inside , the asteroid wont blow up to rubble. It will break up into 3-5 medium sized pieces instead of the huge city sized asteroid. The asteroid wont be blown into pieces of rocks with just a nuke.

So the blast that reduced Sokovia to rubble had to be more powerful that a standard nuke. And Thor was right in the middle of the blast.

Get it or are you still confused?

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander Okay, it seems you didn't got the memo. This is a pre-ragnarok Thor WITHOUT A HAMMER. And in no way is Thor stronger than Hulk.

I never said Thor was stronger than the Hulk. Thor is still strong, probably in the same ball park. Even if he is not as strong he is strong enough to rock Hulk with his punches.

Also what does this being Pre-Ragnarok Thor have to do with this? You think Thor is a regular dude if he isnt in lightning god of thunder Thor mode? Or if he has no hammer he is weak?
Pre- Ragnarok Thor survived the blast I noted no problem. Also fought Hulk in the hellcarrier no hammer and was affecting Hulk with his punches and kicks.

The Panthers have no chance of winning. The most they will do is scratch up Thor. This is even if Vibranium cuts Thor at all.
And if they get close enough to scratch Thor they will the punched to death, Tossed, break their necks with a choke hold, or rag-dolled like Hulk did Loki.

Last edited by Inhuman on Feb 21st, 2018 at 04:29 AM

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 04:15 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Thor stomps?

In Thor Ragnarok, Hela was turning him into a pincushion and he kept on trucking. Even Loki stabbing him with his daggers or gungnir didn't stop him. He has crazy resistance to damage. His blunt/energy force damage is arguably the best in the current Movie Universe.

They are incapable of putting him down. He on the other hand, can one-shot them...

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 05:51 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Wouldn't a better fight be "depowered-Thor vs no heart herb Black Panther/Killmonger"?

Thor is still stronger than both of them and even with kinetic energy redirection, Black Panther and Killmonger can only do so much before Thor can take them out.

Then again when everyone in BP had vibranium tech to use against the suits its hard to gauge how raw physical force would do. Also wasn't the rhino wearing vibranium armor too?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 06:27 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Wouldn't a better fight be "depowered-Thor vs no heart herb Black Panther/Killmonger"?

Thor is still stronger than both of them and even with kinetic energy redirection, Black Panther and Killmonger can only do so much before Thor can take them out.

Then again when everyone in BP had vibranium tech to use against the suits its hard to gauge how raw physical force would do. Also wasn't the rhino wearing vibranium armor too?

I already made a depowered Thor vs. depowered T'Challa thread.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 06:30 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Silent Master
Loki's magical knives being able to affect Thor isn't proof that Panthers vibranium claws can. You actually have to provide evidence of his claws damaging something on Thor's durability level.

No i dont.

Vibranium is the strongest metal in the MCU, and Loki's knifes can penetrate Thor.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 12:47 PM