KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Mass Shooting Prevented by Grandmother

Mass Shooting Prevented by Grandmother
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

Mass Shooting Prevented by Grandmother

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/grandm...-in-washington/

quote:
Authorities in Washington arrested an 18-year-old man on Tuesday who was said to be planning an attack on a school. The alleged plan was foiled by his grandmother.

Joshua O'Connor may have been the next school gunman. But then his grandmother, Cathi O'Connor, called 911.

"I'm finding journal entries from my grandson," Cathi told 911 dispatchers. "He's planning on having a mass shooting at one of the high schools."

Cathi called police when she discovered a note in her grandson's journal that read in part: "I'm preparing myself for a school shooting. I can't wait. My aim has gotten much more accurate."

"It couldn't have been an easy thing for her to do, but boy, it was sure the right thing for her to do," said Andy Muntz of the Mukilteo School District.

ourt documents say the 18-year-old had a semi-automatic rifle hidden in a guitar case, bomb making equipment and "detailed plans to shoot people at Aces High School" where he was a student.

"I need to get the biggest fatality number I possibly can," O'Connor wrote.

Authorities say the rifle matches one used Monday to rob a convenience store, and that O'Connor wrote in his journal "about how powerful he felt and how scared the female cashier was at him pointing his gun at her."

Prosecutors believe the robbery was meant to raise money for more material for the attack his grandmother prevented.

So I suppose one of the ways we can stop mass shootings in the US is for idiots to keep journals about shooting up things and for those idiots to have nosy grandmothers?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 06:13 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotXYZsock
Restricted

Account Restricted

There is already a thread for this dadudez

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 06:32 PM
NotXYZsock is currently offline Click here to Send NotXYZsock a Private Message Find more posts by NotXYZsock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

oh those darn kids, at it again with their semi automatic rifles.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 06:48 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

"Back in my day, it wasn't so easy to kill! You had to work for it! We used real weapons like knives! You kids today and yer fancy bullets!"

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 06:55 PM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

i wonder if they've started giving them out in cereal boxes yet...

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 07:26 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

This is true. If this Kid had had Parents (Grand or otherwise)
that actually Loved Him and raised him right. This would most likely probably been Prevented. But This little shit was pretty much raised by the state. So yeah.

Laws don't stop crime. They are just what we use to Judge those who break them.

Beni is a Child of the state and that is why He is a HORRIBLE HORRIBLE Person.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 08:38 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 08:48 PM
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Beniboybling
laughing out loud

Oh Look. The GAY puts down Traditional Family Values.

What a SHOCK!!!!!

Beni. You are a HORRIBLE PERSON!

smokin'

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 08:57 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

If only the grandmother had her own assault rifle, she could have stopped this...

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 08:57 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

My Grandma didn't need one.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 08:58 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by NotXYZsock
There is already a thread for this dadudez

We don't have a "Mass Shootings Prevented by Grandma", thread, however.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 09:22 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Beni is a Child of the state and that is why He is a HORRIBLE HORRIBLE Person.

I was told by his mother that he pees while sitting down to defy the Patriarchy. And he wears pants with all his dresses to be as gender neutral as possible. And he puts lipstick on his butthole for obvious reasons.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 09:24 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
I was told by his mother that he pees while sitting down to defy the Patriarchy. And he wears pants with all his dresses to be as gender neutral as possible. And he puts lipstick on his butthole for obvious reasons.

You worry me sometimes, mate.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 09:27 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden101
You worry me sometimes, mate.

I get where he's coming from, tbh.

If you look at the big picture, what's it all amount to? All this SJW crap?

The way I see it, it works like this:

1. Some professors somewhere publish's controversial paper, to further career.

2. Paper is weeded out from shuffle by someone in media, because controversey sells.

3. Most of public eats it up because "human interest". Small part also eats up, because "anger".

4. White guy in low end, dead end career feels neglected no one cares about their crappy life.

5. Twitter trolls from both ends. Shitstorm across the internet.

6. Professor makes comfortable living giving speech's, university gets presteige, media gets ratings, publics enjoys getting angry.

7. The subject of all this is still being oppressed by life, eating shit sandwhich's.

And it goes on like that.

All this SJW stuff is about everyone BUT the topic. Best they get is for one or two to be part of a "quota", or a guest, and the rest can burn..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 09:39 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by dadudemon
that's private information. embarrasment

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 09:44 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by Flyattractor
The GAY
dat me

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 09:45 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

The moral of the story is that we should ban guitar cases so kids can't sneak guns into school as easily

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 10:03 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Kurk
The moral of the story is that we should ban guitar cases so kids can't sneak guns into school as easily

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Yeah. You can sneak more in in a Tuba Case anyway.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 07:48 AM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Beniboybling
dat me

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 07:51 AM