KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Current Mangog vs Current Superman

Current Mangog vs Current Superman
Started by: Insane Titan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JBL
Mangog in a STOMP. Not even close. Spite, spite and spite.

Exactly. Mangog is magical in nature.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 02:16 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by RealityWarper
Exactly. Mangog is magical in nature.

Are you aware Superman has defeated SEVERAL immensely powerful villains who are in magical nature?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 02:24 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Are you aware Superman has defeated SEVERAL immensely powerful villains who are in magical nature?

And I am aware that he was defeated by far less powerful beings than Mangog.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 03:25 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

And I am aware that he was defeated by far less powerful beings than Mangog.

You believe characters should be solely defined by their low showings?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 03:30 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

He beat the Destroyer and no weapon on Asgard can stop him, which on last count included the Twilight Sword, Odin sword, Casket of Ancient Winters, Norn Stones and at least one more reality warping weapon. Loki as Sorcerer Supreme wouldn't f*ck with him. Asgard is also home to the World Tree, which is more potent magic than you'd find almost anywhere else in Marvel (Axis of the Multiverse etc.) He stomped Cul. The Phoenix would probably run from him. He crushed Ultimate Mjolnir. He's beating the shit out of Odin and Thor, even though they are not what they once were, if Galactus or a Celestial invaded Asgard today, I'd bet on that duo kicking ass.

The girls of Thunder and King Thor did way better against Galactus. A small portion of Asgard's army and the Destroyer raped the Sh'iar and the Imperials Guard. Remender and Aaron came up with a spell in Asgard's vault that could rape Celestials (The original bane of the Old Gods). He also had Odin blast a Celestial down from the First Host and kill it with the Phoenix etc. a million years ago.

Usually when someone is raping an enemy's fortress, they kind of ignore all the high end shit. Aaron is aware of it, and blatantly states that it doesn't matter. I don't know how Jane is going to pull this off, but it better be more then heart force. Aaron knows exactly how powerful Asgard can be. It makes Mangog that much scarier.

Anyways, Superman might chip a tooth before getting ripped in half I guess.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Feb 22nd, 2018 at 04:06 PM

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 03:56 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by carver9
Is she going all out against Black Order? Should I list everyone new Supes has been koed by?

She went all out against that meteor.

And yes, she seems pretty pissed against the BO. Nonetheless, you're the one who used averages, yes? Supes has way more showings than Thor. You need to average across his appearances.

One or two low showings for Thor has way more of an impact than with Superman with his 1001 showings.

If you go by averages.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 04:05 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
She's above Skyfather?

Then she should replicate those showings in other books. Right now she's struggling with the Black Order etc.

That's a super loaded question. Even for a reply to Carver. Everyone's performance in team books has been subjected to ninja syndrome. Besides, it's metal master controlling Mjolnir that gave her some problems, she beat the shit out of Black Obsidian and the Blood Brothers.

If I made a respect thread for Jane and included all her fights and feats, I'm not sure which herald would be able to match her average. She's only been around for 3 years, but has crazy feats. I mean, your version of a bad showing for he is not casually stomping everyone on the Black Order because Metal Master is using Mjolnir against her.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Feb 22nd, 2018 at 04:12 PM

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 04:09 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
He beat the Destroyer and no weapon on Asgard can stop him, which on last count included the Twilight Sword, Odin sword, Casket of Ancient Winters, Norn Stones and at least one more reality warping weapon. Loki as Sorcerer Supreme wouldn't f*ck with him. Asgard is also home to the World Tree, which is more potent magic than you'd find almost anywhere else in Marvel (Axis of the Multiverse etc.) He stomped Cul. The Phoenix would probably run from him. He crushed Ultimate Mjolnir. He's beating the shit out of Odin and Thor, even though they are not what they once were, if Galactus or a Celestial invaded Asgard today, I'd bet on that duo kicking ass.

The girls of Thunder and King Thor did way better against Galactus. A small portion of Asgard's army and the Destroyer raped the Sh'iar and the Imperials Guard. Remender and Aaron came up with a spell in Asgard's vault that could rape Celestials (The original bane of the Old Gods). He also had Odin blast a Celestial down from the First Host and kill it with the Phoenix etc. a million years ago.

Usually when someone is raping an enemy's fortress, they kind of ignore all the high end shit. Aaron is aware of it, and blatantly states that it doesn't matter. I don't know how Jane is going to pull this off, but it better be more then heart force. Aaron knows exactly how powerful Asgard can be. It makes Mangog that much scarier.

Anyways, Superman might chip a tooth before getting ripped in half I guess.

i thought Loki being Sorcerer Supreme was a lie or illusion? Isnt that what he recently stated in Stranges book. It could be an elaborate plot

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 04:11 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

That's a super loaded question. Even for a reply to Carver.

If I made a respect thread for Jane and included all her fights and feats, I'm not sure which herald would be able to match her average. She's only been around for 3 years, but has crazy feats.

On a purely physical strength level?

I mean yes she has amazing feats, not denying that.

But my point was, I don't think her physical feats are superior to Supermans.

Hence, if she beats Mangog by pure physical force, I don't see it being something Superman can't do.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 04:12 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by Sin I AM
i thought Loki being Sorcerer Supreme was a lie or illusion? Isnt that what he recently stated in Stranges book. It could be an elaborate plot

The tournament to take the title away was an illusion but he was actually Sorcerer Supreme for a few months.

Brilliant trolling.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 04:13 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Sin I AM

thumb up Strange was always the Supreme still, Loki just phucked with him.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 04:13 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus

On a purely physical strength level?

I mean yes she has amazing feats, not denying that.

But my point was, I don't think her physical feats are superior to Supermans.

Hence, if she beats Mangog by pure physical force, I don't see it being something Superman can't do.

What kind of logic is that?

You presuppose that Superman IS superior to her and so that automatically anything she does, he would be able to accomplish. Because her beating Mangog would be a superior feat to anything I see Superman accomplishing. It's not completely impossible but it's so far out the realm of the norm, it's like saying Hulk could beat Galactus because of that one time he did this because that one time Thor beat him. Yes, sure possibly, but, you're basically being Carver at that point.

Would Mangog rape Superman? Yes, almost certainly. BUT maybe that one of 100 times Superman wins, okay but who cares? Jane is dying, this is her last hurrah, this is her 1 of 100 fights to give it her all.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Feb 22nd, 2018 at 04:24 PM

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 04:20 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

You believe characters should be solely defined by their low showings?

Nope.

But Superman is vulnerable to magic and a single blow of Mangog is enough to get the work done. stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 04:20 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus

thumb up Strange was always the Supreme still, Loki just phucked with him.

If you're implying that he wasn't more powerful than before, that would be nice, the title gave mad props to Loki as a Sorcerer but whatever authority is conveyed to a SS, Loki clearly had it, so it muddied the waters.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 04:22 PM
DarkSaint85

What kind of logic is that?

You presuppose that Superman IS superior to her and so that automatically anything she does, he would be able to accomplish. Because her beating Mangog would be a superior feat to anything I see Superman accomplishing. It's not completely impossible but it's so far out the realm of the norm, it's like saying Hulk could beat Galactus because of that one time he did this because that one time Thor beat him. Yes, sure possibly, but, you're basically being Carver at that point.

Would Mangog rape Superman? Yes, almost certainly. BUT maybe that one of 100 times Superman wins, okay but who cares? Jane is dying, this is her last hurrah, this is her 1 of 100 fights to give it her all.

Because he has the physical feats like benching the Earth for five days etc.

I just think he's physically stronger than her. That's all. And if she wins through physical means....

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 04:36 PM
-K-M-

Right now, Mangog wins.

I want to see how Jane beats him. If she does. She could just send him somewhere or something I guess.

But if she physically beats him, then I will say Supey wins.

thumb up

I concur. For now mangog, but could change with upcoming Jane fight

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 04:37 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Nope.

But Superman is vulnerable to magic and a single blow of Mangog is enough to get the work done. stick out tongue

PERVERSE LIES!!!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 04:53 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

PERVERSE LIES!!!

T_T

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 05:11 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by Zack M
Mangog is too slow for this fight.

He can travel through space without the aid of flight.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 05:19 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

The tournament to take the title away was an illusion but he was actually Sorcerer Supreme for a few months.

Brilliant trolling.

im confused. so loki never was sorcerer supreme and never got a power upgrade?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 07:19 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote