KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Hollywood glorifies violence, but blames the NRA and Conservatives

Hollywood glorifies violence, but blames the NRA and Conservatives
Started by: Blindside12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 8 9 [10]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blindside12
I said earlier that I dont believe they actually want gun control right now, cause it wont help them on the ballot box this year. There is a bill in the Senate right now nobody is talking about on Gun Control, and they dont want you talking about it. It doesnt help them at all if Trump passes something.

Reminds me of the end of Invincible.

"Mark, you've helped all these worlds, fed the hungry, cured the sick, saved countless lives. But now they're starting to ask why they need the coaltion."

"Maybe they don't."

*Goes to war*

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 01:27 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
Just like making alcohol illegal back in the day made it hard to get or how making drugs illegal makes them hard to get?

The only thing making 99% of guns illegal will do is create a massive black market for them, thus making them easier for criminals to get and ensuring that all of us law abiding people are easier targets.

Why do you want that?
Alchohol and guns are not the same thing

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 03:04 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
Progressives are all about image.

They're feminists who throw their girllfriend down the stairs because they refuse to get an abortion.

They're pro gun regulation, and they have a hitman on speed dial.

They're progressive icons, and their name is Harvey Weinstein and Bill Clinton

They're against punching down, unless they're the ones doing the punching.

Show me a progressive who's identity isn't based on opposition to conservative neo-nazi anti-feminist klansmen cisgender white former slave owner southerners, and I'll show you a progressive with some integrity.

Profiledthumb up

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 03:11 AM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by Firefly218
Alchohol and guns are not the same thing

They were examples, nobody said they were exactly the same thing. you are aware of what examples are, right?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 04:13 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

They're feminists who throw their girllfriend down the stairs because they refuse to get an abortion.

Show me a progressive who's identity isn't based on opposition to conservative neo-nazi anti-feminist klansmen cisgender white former slave owner southerners, and I'll show you a progressive with some integrity.
laughing

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 06:39 AM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

They were examples, nobody said they were exactly the same thing. you are aware of what examples are, right?
Alcohol is a bad example

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 09:21 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

No, it's not. but then, you'd need to know history in order to know that.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 09:51 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Go easy on him, hes in college, prolly hasnt taken that class yet.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 04:16 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know the history. Alcohol is a way bigger commodity than guns and is ubiquitous. Banning alcohol effects hundreds of millions of people’s daily lives, many of whom have a closet or social addiction to it. People NEED alcohol with a ravenous thirst. Tell me why does anyone need an ak-47?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 04:59 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blindside12
Go easy on him, hes in college, prolly hasnt taken that class yet.
You must’ve gone to Trump university

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 05:01 PM
Flyattractor

Unlike you Who goes to Fascist U.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 08:34 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Holy shit this is so spot on it's scary.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 08:43 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by Firefly218
I know the history. Alcohol is a way bigger commodity than guns and is ubiquitous. Banning alcohol effects hundreds of millions of people’s daily lives, many of whom have a closet or social addiction to it. People NEED alcohol with a ravenous thirst. Tell me why does anyone need an ak-47?

So your argument is that banning guns wouldn't create a black market for them?

As for why a criminal would need a gun. for the same reason they use them now.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 09:18 PM