KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Should the Parkland shooter get the death penalty?

Should he
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes 4 50.00%
No 4 50.00%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Should the Parkland shooter get the death penalty?
Started by: Blindside12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Should the Parkland shooter get the death penalty?

Yes or no.

Explain your position on both sides

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 11:32 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

No, he should get to enjoy being in prison for at least the next 70 years.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 11:35 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I would say prison if it's bread and water and solitary for the rest of his life.

If it's this day at the spa stuff, nah, bullet to the brain.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 11:36 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Since he's White-compatible and not a Muslim, he's automatically not a terrorist, he's just insane. Last I checked we don't executive the insane.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 11:36 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Since he's White-compatible and not a Muslim, he's automatically not a terrorist, he's just insane. Last I checked we don't executive the insane.

Unless they're insane enough to follow Islam, amirite?! Zing!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 11:38 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

What an idiotic statement. He's Cuban.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 11:38 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Unless they're insane enough to follow Islam, amirite?! Zing!

You unknowingly bring up a good point, squirto. If someone is willing to murder a bunch of people because they believe an imaginary sky father wants them to do it for a reward, isn't that being insane?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 11:43 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You unknowingly bring up a good point, squirto. If someone is willing to murder a bunch of people because they believe an imaginary sky father wants them to do it for a reward, isn't that being insane?

Seems like it, so insane the ideology that spawned the mental illness should be wiped away completely.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 11:46 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Ergo no terrorist are responsible, since they're insane, right? Right?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 11:50 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ergo no terrorist are responsible, since they insane...

^^Straight out of Muhammads pork free mouth.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 11:51 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
^^Straight out of Muhammads pork free mouth.

Why the double-standards?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 11:51 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why the double-standards?

I too am wondering why media outlets are so quick to correct lies audience sizes, but lies about this being the 18th school shooting this year? Nothing.

Why if they didn't have double standards they'd have none at all.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 11:53 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 11:54 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Way to derail the thread with your edginess, Robtard. Next time at least give it chance will ya?

Anyway:

I am pro-death penalty, but usually don't support executing some of these mass-murders/terrorists. I was somewhat disappointed when Tsanaev (boston bomber), Ted Bundy, and a few others were sentenced to death because I really think they should be studied and analyzed like animals. Clearly something is messed up with them, but what? Criminal psychologists have a lot to gain by studying these peoples' upbringings, genetics, social influences, etc to try and understand what made them do what they did. Whatever vulnerabilities are found can then be applied to try and prevent other incidents from happening through education of the masses. Fortunately, our execution system is so f*cked up that psychologists will have plenty of time to get answers before they go to death-row.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 01:06 AM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

That wasn't me, my first post addressed the topic directly, fgit. So cri moar.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 01:09 AM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

That wasn't me, my first post addressed the topic directly, fgit. So cri moar.
You were the third response and its intent was to bait Surtur. You didn't address OP for sh1t. Don't deny it.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 01:11 AM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I said "my first post", not "the first post", rtard. Nah, it was on topic, no one was forced to reply to what I said. Stop digging for excuses.

Anyways, it's a stupid topic. FL has the death penalty, so he's likely going to get it unless his lawyer can prove he's mental to the point of not being in control of his actions.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 01:12 AM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

I said "my first post", not "the first post", rtard. Nah, it was on topic, no one was forced to reply to what I said. Stop digging for excuses.

Anyways, it's a stupid topic. FL has the death penalty, so he's likely going to get it unless his lawyer can prove he's mental to the point of not being in control of his actions.
You're not very good at this are ya? If were serious do you mind justifying why you believe white people are never terrorists?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 01:15 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

The norm in America when there's a shooter goes down like this:

Black shooter (not a Muslim): He's a thug; we need harsher prison sentences for these thugs

Immigrant shooter: Deport them all and since 2016 "Build the wall!"

Muslim shooter: Terrorist. Terrorist. Terrorist. Islam is shit. Terrorist and since 2016 "Ban Muslims"

White shooter: Mental problems. Lone wolf. What a tragedy. Probably no real way to stop this

ps Better than most others; say hello to your mother for me. Good job derailing the topic :/

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 01:21 AM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

The norm in America when there's a shooter goes down like this:

Black shooter (not a Muslim): He's a thug; we need harsher prison sentences for these thugs

Immigrant shooter: Deport them all and since 2016 "Build the wall!"

Muslim shooter: Terrorist. Terrorist. Terrorist. Islam is shit. Terrorist and since 2016 "Ban Muslims"

White shooter: Mental problems. Lone wolf. What a tragedy. Probably no real way to stop this

ps Better than most others; say hello to your mother for me. Good job derailing the topic :/
Well it's disappointing to see someone as well-rounded and wise as yourself projecting these stereotypes.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 01:33 AM