KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Kratos vs. Deathstroke

Kratos vs. Deathstroke
Started by: Vanguard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Vanguard
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: The Safe House

Kratos vs. Deathstroke

Kratos with the blades of chaos. Deathstroke with his promethium blades and guns and armor. Both have their healing. Kratos roughly at Deathstroke's level physically, not ridiculous levels.

(please log in to view the image)

vs.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 02:35 AM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: United States

Kratos rips him to shreds


__________________

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 02:39 AM
xJLxKing is online now! Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: The Safe House

quote: (post)
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Kratos rips him to shreds


Promethium is indestructible....Slade has the better tactical mind....id give Kratos the edge in weapons....maybe.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 02:56 AM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Superior

Gender: Male
Location: P.A.R.M. Industries HQ

(please log in to view the image)


__________________

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 03:13 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: The Safe House

I like the gif. But read the OP. Kratos physically is all over the place. Here, he's roughly Slade level.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 03:17 AM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Superior

Gender: Male
Location: P.A.R.M. Industries HQ

Then DS


__________________

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 03:25 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: United States

Yeah if youíre going to remove all his powers, just give him human strength, he will lose
He probably canít even swing the blades of chaos correctly


__________________

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 03:40 AM
xJLxKing is online now! Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: The Safe House

Deathstroke is superhuman. DO YOUR RESEARCH!!!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 03:42 AM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: United States

Every hero is basically superhuman

Iíve seen Batman male landing that isnít humanly possible

Iím just saying, youíre giving Kratos crutches and broken legs


__________________

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 03:43 AM
xJLxKing is online now! Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: The Safe House

This is what Priest says about Deathstrokes stats compared to that of Batman. DO YOUR RESEARCH. YOU"RE PISSING ME OFF


(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 03:47 AM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: The Safe House

A weakened Slade knocks Batman out with concrete fragments the size of pickup trucks.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 03:56 AM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
I know somethin'

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Not in bait threads

With all due respect, Priest can lick the underside of carver's toenails if he thinks anyone should take that seriously.

One shot from Deathstroke or Cap can split Daredevil or Batman's skull open?

I don't mean to disrespect Priest in the least here, but he's dumber than Carver's sperm siblings that didn't make it to the egg.


__________________

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 04:00 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: The Safe House

quote: (post)
Originally posted by One Big Mob
With all due respect, Priest can lick the underside of carver's toenails if he thinks anyone should take that seriously.

One shot from Deathstroke or Cap can split Daredevil or Batman's skull open?

I don't mean to disrespect Priest in the least here, but he's dumber than Carver's sperm siblings that didn't make it to the egg.


You are a walking contradiction.

Don't you think Priest did his research and came to this conclusion BEFORE he started writing Deathstroke??? Much more research than you???

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 04:02 AM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
I know somethin'

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Not in bait threads

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Vanguard
You are a walking contradiction.

Don't you think Priest did his research and came to this conclusion BEFORE he started writing Deathstroke??? Much more research than you???
Not if he thinks a Cap level being can split a DareBats level beings head in with a punch, no. Batdevil has far too many instances of let's just say surviving to make it easy... punches on and above that level to just assume DeathCap is a head splitter.
I don't think he did any research at all. I think he just went "Uh super human beats human human"

Look man, I respect the heck out of Topher Priest, which is why with a heavy heart I think that the entirety of the load that Carver8 blew into Carvella1 was more intelligent than what Chris is saying. And that's including the near miss TrisomyCarver21


__________________

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 04:15 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: The Safe House

quote: (post)
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Not if he thinks a Cap level being can split a DareBats level beings head in with a punch, no. Batdevil has far too many instances of let's just say surviving to make it easy... punches on and above that level to just assume DeathCap is a head splitter.
I don't think he did any research at all. I think he just went "Uh super human beats human human"

Look man, I respect the heck out of Topher Priest, which is why with a heavy heart I think that the entirety of the load that Carver8 blew into Carvella1 was more intelligent than what Chris is saying. And that's including the near miss TrisomyCarver21


Lets just focus on Deathstroke. Because physically I believe Deathtroke>Cap. Deathstroke, from his inception, had his strength increased tenfold. And he was already a legendary soldier in incredible shape with unmatched fighting prowess before the enhancement. That's a few notches above Cap.

Someone with that type of strength definitely COULD split a humans head open. Why is that far fetched?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 04:27 AM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
I know somethin'

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Not in bait threads

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Vanguard
Lets just focus on Deathstroke. Because physically I believe Deathtroke>Cap. Deathstroke, from his inception, had his strength increased tenfold. And he was already a legendary soldier in incredible shape with unmatched fighting prowess before the enhancement. That's a few notches above Cap.

Someone with that type of strength definitely COULD split a humans head open. Why is that far fetched?
That's not what your boy Chrissy P said though.
Yes humans. Dareman is far from being portrayed as a human though. These are people that regularly go against Spider-Man level beings. Way above 10 human range, and still not enough to head split. I'm not saying who wins or not, I'm saying that taking the word of someone who think contrary to evidence that AmericaStroke can split Devilman's head open with a punch is tenuous ground to say the least.

Look man, when my dad left us, Christopher Priest came in and took care of my mom and her kids. I love the guy like a father, he's always been there for me. Which is why I say with no happiness, that his word isn't worth all the toes on Carver9toes' feet.


__________________

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 04:37 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: The Safe House

quote: (post)
Originally posted by One Big Mob
That's not what your boy Chrissy P said though.
Yes humans. Dareman is far from being portrayed as a human though. These are people that regularly go against Spider-Man level beings. Way above 10 human range, and still not enough to head split. I'm not saying who wins or not, I'm saying that taking the word of someone who think contrary to evidence that AmericaStroke can split Devilman's head open with a punch is tenuous ground to say the least.

Look man, when my dad left us, Christopher Priest came in and took care of my mom and her kids. I love the guy like a father, he's always been there for me. Which is why I say with no happiness, that his word isn't worth all the toes on Carver9toes' feet.


I am amused and confused

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 04:42 AM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
@#$%

Gender: Unspecified
Location: United States

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Vanguard
This is what Priest says about Deathstrokes stats compared to that of Batman. DO YOUR RESEARCH. YOU"RE PISSING ME OFF


(please log in to view the image)


Sounds reasonable.

I'd love to hear his opinion on a certain dragon riding martial artist.


__________________

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 12:06 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Gender: Male
Location: United States, New Jersey

Giving Kratos Deathstroke level strength is a huge handicap here, no matter what argument is launched in an attempt to deny it. That being said, Deathstroke would likely win because of the handicap in place. At full power Kratos would rip his face off.


__________________

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 04:08 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Gender: Unspecified
Location: United States

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stoic
Giving Kratos Deathstroke level strength is a huge handicap here, no matter what argument is launched in an attempt to deny it. That being said, Deathstroke would likely win because of the handicap in place. At full power Kratos would rip his face off.


This.

I personally wonder a lot about the handicaps characters are given in this forum. Sure, it makes certain fights between characters that would ordinarily be on different levels possible, but is it a real fight at all? If one crippled one character resulting in that character being defeated, did the other character really win?

For example - if I have a fight between WonderWoman and Batman, and I take away her strength, speed, flight, weapons ...is that really WonderWoman fighting?

Or, if I have Gladiator versus Captain America, and I take away his strength, speed, flight, heat vision, force breath, etc ...is that Gladiator any more? Even if he loses, was it a real loss? At least in WWís case one might say sheís a top tier fighter even without her powers, but in many of these handicap matches itís a joke.

Next youíll be seeing Hulkless Banner versus the Joker, or Steve Rogers pre Super Soldier Serum versus Catwoman.


__________________

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 05:40 AM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 03:42 PM.
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Kratos vs. Deathstroke

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.