KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Crisis Actor Video Trends #1 on Youtube

Crisis Actor Video Trends #1 on Youtube
Started by: Blindside12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually I didn't, you didn't actually read what I wrote .

"Could be something, could be nothing, but youtube deleting videos is shady, a FBI agents son, a actor and a film maker, in the news twice on two coasts in less then a year?"

I also posted the debunked videothumb up

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 03:31 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

(please log in to view the image)

You believe it, you just know how stupid you'd look if you didn't have deniability.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 03:59 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

No I actually dont, you're just an idiot who cant read. But please tell me how I made the video trend #1 on youtube, bigot.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 04:06 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Crisis Actor Video Trends #1 on Youtube

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blindside12
https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech...ideo/360107002/

Brief History

David Hogg last year was in another crisis in California involving an altercation with a lifeguard. Him and his friends talk about being at the same beach every week and always doing the same thing there which they got in trouble for.

Hogg is also a self pronounced son of a FBI agent, actor and filmaker. A bit weird and a pretty odd coincidence.

So the first question people had was, if he lives in Florida, how is him and his friends always doing the same thing in California.

Youtube, then deletes the #1 trending video.

Here is a partial video

Fast forward to last week, same kid, different coast, different crisis, this time video surfaces of him rehearsing lines for the news.

Young Turks posts a video about it and agrees youtube should not have deleted the video. But the first commentator discloses she never even saw the video.

They also go onto to say, with all the conspiracy videos out there, why delete this one?

A few things look suspect, first why was he apparently living in California last year,now hes in Florida, on the news again.

Secondly, why was he rehearsing lines for something he apparently witnessed first hand?

Could be something, could be nothing, but youtube deleting videos is shady, a FBI agents son, a actor and a film maker, in the news twice on two coasts in less then a year?

Just stop

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 08:34 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Nephthys
Another lunatic conspiracy bought into by TI.

This is low, even for him.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 10:42 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Didn't wrote the story retards

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 10:45 PM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

I wonder how many of the people pushing this conspiracy also pushed Pizzagate back in the day.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 10:46 PM
|King Joker| is currently offline Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

And Sandy Hook being a "false flag" like that deplorable retard Alex Jones is still pushing to this day.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Feb 22nd, 2018 at 10:58 PM

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 10:55 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Again I’ll stick with the Shapiro principle. Don’t shit on these kids, but don’t assume them being in a tragedy accords them any expertise or authority on gun policy. Starting almost any argument with “as a ___________” doesn’t give the argument itself any more validity.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 10:55 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Blindside12
Didn't wrote the story retards

No, you just believed it, and shared it.

You would think that since you were not forcibly removed from your home and interred in a WalMart-turned-FEMA camp so Obama could declare martial law in Texas and install himself as forever-president that you would have developed some critical thinking skills.

#JadeHelm #NeverForget

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 11:21 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
you're disgusting

erm

Stop using "appeal to emotions" logical fallacies. Your pretend self-righteous platitudes and fake "wholesome righteous indignation" are as hypocritical and transparent as it gets.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 03:22 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

you're behaving in a disgusting manner

fixed, moving along...

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 03:24 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by |King Joker|
I wonder how many of the people pushing this conspiracy also pushed Pizzagate back in the day.

Maybe not the specifics but I believe "Pizzagate" is real.

More specifically, I am 99.9999% sure there was or is currently a pedo-ring and pedo-parties going on with US Politicians.

There was/is in the UK. Why exactly would the US not have those, too?

Conspiracy Theory and Tinfoil-hatty or not...I don't care how it makes me look. I'm quite positive the people in power are involved in pedo-rings, human sex-trafficking, and slavery.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 03:26 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

fixed, moving along...

Did you throw your hands up in despair after typing your initial response?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 03:26 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
I don't follow. What do you think this proves TI?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 03:29 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote