KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Could Thanos really solo Wakanda

Could Thanos really solo Wakanda
Started by: SWblayde938

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

But Wakanda has all the Magical MacGuffin Metal!?

How can thanos beat that?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 06:56 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

(please log in to view the image)

Panther reigns

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 07:09 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Thanos is tough. But man, Black Panther is just straight up deadly. Walking into Wakanda with T'Challa ruling is a terrible idea imo. It's like Batman in the bat cave, except it's the size of a country, with unlimited vibranium and even better tech.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Insane Titan
alluded is the key word. Plus adding canon fodder to mix changes little. Whilst in a weaker pre updgraded body Thanos went tens of thousands of deaths minions without much trouble.

The panther god has never really shown anything to really worry Thanos about. So other than your usual “no I don’t like Thanos” stance wakanda doesn’t stand a chance

Bast would rape Thanos from what I remember.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 08:16 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thanos is tough. But man, Black Panther is just straight up deadly. Walking into Wakanda with T'Challa ruling is a terrible idea imo. It's like Batman in the bat cave, except it's the size of a country, with unlimited vibranium and even better tech.

Bast would rape Thanos from what I remember.
based on what exactly ?

Current Thanos was shown to be superior to Thane who had the full Phoenix force.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 08:24 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

based on what exactly ?

Current Thanos was shown to be superior to Thane who had the full Phoenix force.

And yet this still happened.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 09:28 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by Flyattractor
And yet this still happened.

piss poor attempt at trolling son, try using something canon next time

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 09:32 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

piss poor attempt at trolling son, try using something canon next time

But I thought Marvel never did reboots. So thus that should still be canon.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 09:47 AM
Insane Titan

Originally posted by Flyattractor
But I thought Marvel never did reboots. So thus that should still be canon.
haha, it was a promo comic for a electric company. Plus do you not understand what current means...

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 10:02 AM
Inedian

based on what exactly ?

So Thanos is more powerful than full power of the Phoenix Force? Serious question.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 10:30 AM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

haha, it was a promo comic for a electric company. Plus do you not understand what current means...

So does this mean all those Hostess Fruit Pie comics non-canon now too?

No Wonder Marvel SUCKS SJW BALLS!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 10:31 AM
Insane Titan

Originally posted by Inedian
So Thanos is more powerful than full power of the Phoenix Force? Serious question.
no one knows for certain how powerful current Thanos is after regaining all his power back from the God quarry.

Thane was a inexperienced user of the PF, but still had the full PF and was using it against Thanos.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 11:27 AM
Inedian

no one knows for certain how powerful current Thanos is after regaining all his power back from the God quarry.

Thane was a inexperienced user of the PF, but still had the full PF and was using it against Thanos.

Ok thanks. What about Phoenix Force, is there any high level feats of it recently?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 11:33 AM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by Inedian
Ok thanks. What about Phoenix Force, is there any high level feats of it recently?
Don’t really follow Xmen tbh so I wouldn’t know. Thane using the PF did easily remove the cure/illness Mistress Death has infected Thanos with. Death also backed down from Thane when they argued over Thanos, with Thane mocking her about him having all the power now.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 11:37 AM
Inedian

Cool, thanks again. I have read the issue. It was good seeing Thanos finally broke over Death, he didn't care about her at all.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 11:45 AM