KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » FakeCNN Gives Survivor Scripted Questions for the Parkland Shooting Town Hall Debate.

FakeCNN Gives Survivor Scripted Questions for the Parkland Shooting Town Hall Debate.
Started by: Blindside12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
wow sure proved me wrong. return to your hugbox and celebrate. thumb up

You have a hugbox here daily. Arnt you tired of accusing other people what you are guilty of?

Thanks Esta!

Last edited by Blindside12 on Feb 22nd, 2018 at 08:26 PM

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 08:17 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

that's nice, bozo. thumb up

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 08:19 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whatever you say Obozo.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 08:19 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

So the fake CNN did this.

What did the real CNN do?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 07:26 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by BackFire

Not much. At least according to its ratings.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 07:40 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Lol....Ben shows that Leftists are truly FASCISTS!!!! And CNN are their little brown shirts.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 07:55 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Actually it's 100% a bingo. I'm sure you've conveniently forgotten, but Surt and others believed every ridiculous email-dump story about Clinton, one of the reasons was "she's not denying", therefore the blood orgies and cumcakes eating stories etc were all true.

Then when a claim was outright denied, it was magically still true.

Bingo, Trumpers so cucky.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 08:21 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Did those Email Dumps come from that BathRoom Server of Hillarys?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 09:24 AM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fake CNN, funny stuff. Fake news from Trumpers.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 10:08 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Boop Boop Beep Beep

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 10:29 AM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

This keeps getting better and better. Now CNN and the left are discrediting students at the school shooting.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/parklan...pted-questions/

https://www.mediaite.com/online/cnn...-truth-to-this/

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 01:39 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Somebodies lying and it sounds like its CNN.

https://goo.gl/HJHAEs

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 01:45 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also, the more I listened to this entire townhall...I noticed something, one of the kids references the fake news that Chris Cuomo tweeted out about some 20 yr. old buying a gun in 5 minutes with no background check and an expired ID.

What is going on at CNN? Tweeting is bad enough, but that entire townhall got huge ratings for CNN. It was pure propaganda.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 03:04 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cuomo lied, this was proven. The kid didnt actually buy the gun.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 03:09 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blindside12
Cuomo lied, this was proven. The kid didnt actually buy the gun.

Indeed, and yet he doubled down when called out. Then the propaganda was repeated by one of these "smart" teens on live television.

Then you have MSNBC going after Rick Scott for not being at his office to talk with protesters. Spoiler alert: he was at a funeral for one of the victims.

They are going after their own, too. Dems went after a Dem who skipped the gun vote in Florida on Tuesday, also to attend one of the funerals. He knew his vote wouldn't have made a difference. So, I can't fault him. He wasn't in a bar he was at a funeral for one of the victims.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 03:14 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

“You know, I am quite certain in the history of the universe — nobody has ever been afraid of Chris Cuomo."

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 03:31 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by BackFire

Turns out CNN didn't do it, the email exchange was altered to look like they did. Trumpers at it again.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 04:52 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

all the loyal servants of putin did such a speedy job of circulating it. good job, cucks thumb up

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 04:59 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Hannity said he's going to apologize and correct the fake news story he ran. *trollface*

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 05:03 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Hannity said he's going to apologize and correct the fake news story he ran. *trollface*

Right after all the networks correct the bullshit they ran about the Florida shooting being the 18th school shooting this year, etc. I'm sure.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 07:48 PM