KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » How would you propose making America's schools safe against school shootings?

How would you propose making America's schools safe against school shootings?
Started by: The Lost

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Beniboybling
Worst Member

robtard, did you just insult our troops.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 07:58 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
If the UK people don't know thing one, then why do they keep eSodomizing the NRA cucks when it comes to gun debates? Odd, no.
Do you believe I'm an NRA cuck? I can't speak for the idiots who spew whatever their favorite far-right idol says, but I haven't seen any "ownage" by anyone.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 08:18 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

If you own guns your an NRA cuck according to the left. Even if you don't actually have a membership.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 08:18 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Obviously, the real solution is to abolish schools altogether! You can't have a school shooting if you don't have a school. smile

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 08:28 PM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Every other mass gathering involves security

Stadiums
Concert Hall's
Venues
Sports centers

What's so hard about defending schools?

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 08:31 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Blindside12
Any chance you can you take a swipe at veterans.

Nah, that's Trump's forte

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 08:37 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

"preference non PTSD people"

Did you not say that?

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 08:38 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I'm not playing your silly 'taking things out of context' games today. So do have fun choking that strawman to death as I said earlier

ps Trump did factually take a swipe at veterans though; this happened; Trumpers didn't care

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 08:41 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Since guns are not going away, I'd say have armed security on campus, but even then that can not matter as Parkland had an armed guard on campus the day of the shooting. So maybe better trained armed guards and/or more of them. Non PTSD vets and/or ex-law enforcement would be ideal.

Lol at your lies

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 08:44 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Yes, wanting the most stable people possible guarding the nation's children is ideal; not a requirement. Words and meaning and stuff.

Do you actually disagree? I'm assuming you don't and you're just doing your trolling-attention-thing again; least I hope so.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 08:46 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Says the guy who trolls for attention.

How about Trump say what you just said but replace non PTSD people with non Muslims?

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 08:48 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Beniboybling
robtard, did you just insult our troops.

Only the EU Troops. Being one of those is already an Insult.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 08:50 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

The left scoffs at Trump suggesting bonuses for teachers willing to be armed peace officers on campus.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_...4b005bb0fef56dd

Leftists really hate anything that isn't their idea.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 08:51 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Says the guy who trolls for attention.

How about Trump say what you just said but replace non PTSD people with non Muslims?

Your insane like-comparison aside, Trump routinely attacks Muslims so it's nothing new.

But obviously a Muslim person or otherwise would have to pass the same mental tests.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 08:51 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Would a test account for their radical believes if they had them?

Just curious, why non PTSD people? Any cop who's been in a shootout will have PTSD.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 08:57 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Would a test account for their radical believes if they had them?

Just curious, why non PTSD people? Any cop who's been in a shootout will have PTSD.

Ideally, it would, regardless of their religion.

That's a crazy blanketed statement. But any cop who's been in a shootout needs to pass a psychological evaluation before going back on duty. Which is fine. What can't you follow here.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 09:00 PM
Flyattractor

Stated the PERFECT Plan in the other thread but will do so again here...

Originally posted by Flyattractor
I figured out how to Make every one happy in this Scenario of "School Shootings" and it uses a Favored tactic of the Left. Its SEGREGATION!

All we have to do is SEGREGATE the Schools. We have classes that have Armed Security protecting those students whose parents ok it. And in the other classes we have them put up those NO Guns Signs to protect the FEE FEE's of the Fascist Snowflakes.

That way EVERY BODY is happy!

Man this is a Great Idea!!!!!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 09:04 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm just spitballing here, but what about simply putting exits in all classrooms?

That way people won't be boxed in.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 09:07 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

You think Classrooms don't already have doors?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 09:09 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ideally, it would, regardless of their religion.

That's a crazy blanketed statement. But any cop who's been in a shootout needs to pass a psychological evaluation before going back on duty. Which is fine. What can't you follow here.

People in car accidents have PTSD. Millions of Americans have PTSD. Your statement is just deplorable.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 09:09 PM