KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Gun Reform: How confident are you?

Gun Reform: How confident are you?
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Yeah, you're the well documented liar in here, boyo.

I was talking about NRA cucks though. The NRA itself though (iirc) believes guns should be allowed in establishments were alcohol is served, they just advise not to drink or to drink responsibly if you're strapped.
Didn't seem to work in Kansas. The culprit just retrieved it from his car. Why don't we focus on this drug that impairs peoples' way of thinking? It only makes the most sense.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 08:19 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Your silly phaggot's deflection angle here is especially funny because I don't do drugs and I don't drink, but in case you didn't know, we've tried prohibition already; it was disastrous. The war on drugs, it's another disaster. Keep up.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 08:23 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Your silly phaggot's deflection angle here is especially funny because I don't do drugs and I don't drink, but in case you didn't know, we've tried prohibition already; it was disastrous. The war on drugs, it's another disaster.

it wasn't disastrous for organized crime.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 08:23 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Re: Gun Reform: How confident are you?

Not that I think much of significance will actually happen from all these talks and meetings over gun regulations and shootings, at least not right away. There's going to be more bloodshed and the same "what do, what do" debates many times over before something truly changing happens in this country.

But let's say the Trump admin implements the more intensive background checks and makes it mandatory for gun owners to pass a mental fitness test. How confident are you that you'd pass to be a gun owner?

-I'll start. I don't own a gun, though I've toyed with the idea of buying one many a time. But I am 99.99999% confident I would pass both a background check (never been arrested) and a mental fitness test.

I have had to pass harder background checks for various roles. I have 100% confidence I would pass.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 10:40 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
I suppose it's an ok strawman.

I bow to your expert knowledge on the subject of strawmanship.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 11:40 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Not that I think much of significance will actually happen from all these talks and meetings over gun regulations and shootings, at least not right away. There's going to be more bloodshed and the same "what do, what do" debates many times over before something truly changing happens in this country.

But let's say the Trump admin implements the more intensive background checks and makes it mandatory for gun owners to pass a mental fitness test. How confident are you that you'd pass to be a gun owner?

-I'll start. I don't own a gun, though I've toyed with the idea of buying one many a time. But I am 99.99999% confident I would pass both a background check (never been arrested) and a mental fitness test.

Background Check: I've been given security clearances, for years. Didn't commit any crimes since the last security clearance so I will be good. smile

Mental Health: No issues, here.

I should be able to get a gun even if they made the requirements super super strict in both categories.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 03:35 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Would you trade $100 billion a year for school security for the $100 billion we spend on illegal immigration?

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 05:16 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Re: Gun Reform: How confident are you?

Originally posted by Blindside12
Would you trade $100 billion a year for school security for the $100 billion we spend on illegal immigration?

Source of these figures? They seem made up; maybe I'm wrong.

Also, you didn't answer the thread. Do you think you'd pass a comprehension background and mental check?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 05:19 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Gun Reform: How confident are you?

Source of these figures? They seem made up; maybe I'm wrong.

Also, you didn't answer the thread. Do you think you'd pass a comprehension background and mental check?

Studies have ranged from $85 billion to $113 billion. So lets just say $100 billion. Averaging across 50 states about $2 billion in state losses.

Of coarse I would pass.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 05:24 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Only 2bil per state? Pfft. Then why not both? But what does that have to do with this thread?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 05:30 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/r...article/2635757

Can you just answer the question, I answered yours.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 05:32 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Does that account for what they bring in, because each illegal immigrant isn't a Surtur sitting on his ass collecting tax payer funded benefits while getting high every day of their life.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 05:39 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jokes aside. How does a person bring in anything? They come here and they send their money home. So sure they fill that spot in the economy for a short time untill they are caught, replaced by the next illegal or the season is over.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 05:40 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also automation is farming and ag is replacing tens of thousands of workers and pickers. Soon we wont even need humans to process agriculture, or vastly less.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 05:42 PM
CroftAlice

Very confident.

But it's pointless,humanity will always find a way to kill each other.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 06:38 PM
CroftAlice is currently offline Click here to Send CroftAlice a Private Message Find more posts by CroftAlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

WE GOTTA DO SOMETHING!!!

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 06:55 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I'd pass with flying colors.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 07:05 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb
WE GOTTA DO SOMETHING!!!

Best idea yet.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 07:49 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Surtur
Best idea yet.

Too bad the Left is more concerned with Gun Reform then Family Values Reform.

Leftist Family Values. Or lack There Of....

Old Post Feb 27th, 2018 08:17 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

I'd pass with soaring colors.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Last edited by Mindship on Feb 28th, 2018 at 09:54 PM

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 09:52 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote