KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Where is the Soul Gem? Make your bets!

Where is the Soul Gem? Make your bets!
Started by: Josh_Alexander

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Insane Titan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
@Insane Titan, they could be introduced at the last minute just like Vision was.
WTF! Vision was in over half of the movie. Marvel are not going to spend time developing characters who important then all of a sudden rush some onto screen for the sake of it.

Sig by top guy One Angry Scot
Ignore list is for pussies and cowards

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 06:33 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

and fr those saying Heimdall that wouldn't make sense at all, if you recall Volstagg says that its not wise to keep two infinity stones so close together; Odin wouldn't let the tesseract stay in Asgard if Heimdall had the Soul stone

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 07:20 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jane21august

Maybe Captain Marvel movie may be the link to finding the Soul Stone. MCU is a large universe and there are many characters still to jin Avengers.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 07:58 AM
jane21august is currently offline Click here to Send jane21august a Private Message Find more posts by jane21august Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Originally posted by Insane Titan
WTF! Vision was in over half of the movie. Marvel are not going to spend time developing characters who important then all of a sudden rush some onto screen for the sake of it.
I dont remember but was vision in the trailers?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 02:46 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

what are you even talking about now?.

Sig by top guy One Angry Scot
Ignore list is for pussies and cowards

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 11:23 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by relentless1
and fr those saying Heimdall that wouldn't make sense at all, if you recall Volstagg says that its not wise to keep two infinity stones so close together; Odin wouldn't let the tesseract stay in Asgard if Heimdall had the Soul stone

Odin didnt even know where the aether was, or for that matter many of the others ones.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 11:24 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Top Rated Member

Wakanda makes the most sense to me.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 11:50 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

For AoU ?

yes he was.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 12:17 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Originally posted by Blindside12
Odin didnt even know where the aether was, or for that matter many of the others ones.

yeahh but cmon, youre telling me he wouldn't know that one of his trusted soldiers had it on his person? A guy that he trusted to put in charge of the Bifrost who has an ability to see into souls?? Im sure even this dumbass version of Odin would know that much about the people working for him.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 12:57 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
Ready to Snap!

Infinity War is a re-imagining of the "Thanos Quest" story.

Power gem will be hunted for on Zandar
Space will be had via Loki
Reality will be had via Collector

There will be 2 gems on Earth. Mind and Time
Doesnt make sense for a 3rd gem to be on earth.

Soul will be in a yet undisclosed location in space somewhere.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Screen cap this

Last edited by Inhuman on Feb 24th, 2018 at 03:42 AM

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 03:39 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
The Living Tribunal

Originally posted by Inhuman
Infinity War is a re-imagining of the "Thanos Quest" story.

Power gem will be hunted for on Zandar
Space will be had via Loki
Reality will be had via Collector

There will be 2 gems on Earth. Mind and Time
Doesnt make sense for a 3rd gem to be on earth.

Soul will be in a yet undisclosed location in space somewhere.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Screen cap this

The Thanos Quest!? Nice, i'll go and read it.

Yeah i was analyzing the same thing...Too much gems on earth TBH.

Let's also remember that has been leaks of a massive space battle....Maybe that's the battle for the Soul Gem.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 04:48 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HellRider

The battle in Wakanda is probably to get the Mind Stone. Thanos's cohorts will fail to get the stone from Vision so Cap and friends will take him to Wakanda to use their advanced tech to heal him. Thanos will send a huge army as plan B to get the Mind Stone that way. Just my prediction from the trailer.

In terms of the Soul Stone, I don't think we'll see it in Infinity War. Most likely it will be mentioned though. I think it's whereabouts will be a big surprise. Has to be since its the last one.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 05:10 AM
HellRider is currently offline Click here to Send HellRider a Private Message Find more posts by HellRider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

to be fair though the Mind stone wasn't on Earth until loki left it there and the Time stone technically isn't on earth at all its in another magical dimension, only the Space stone was ever hidden on earth

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 10:28 AM
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Originally posted by HellRider
The battle in Wakanda is probably to get the Mind Stone. Thanos's cohorts will fail to get the stone from Vision so Cap and friends will take him to Wakanda to use their advanced tech to heal him. Thanos will send a huge army as plan B to get the Mind Stone that way. Just my prediction from the trailer.

In terms of the Soul Stone, I don't think we'll see it in Infinity War. Most likely it will be mentioned though. I think it's whereabouts will be a big surprise. Has to be since its the last one.
This.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 01:17 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Inside Captain America's shield stick out tongue

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 01:40 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
Ready to Snap!

Originally posted by HellRider

I posted a similar scenario to this some days ago.

Originally posted by Inhuman
Don't think it's [SPOILER - highlight to read]: the soul stone. From the trailers I think it might have to do with Vision. You see vision in a cage of some kind, then in another scene he is injured with Cap and Black Widow. Then there is that scene where they are trying to extract the gem from his head.
Since we see Cap and Widow in Wakanda in that big battle scene , maybe they are after the mind gem. Shrug.

Also another theory of mine after watching BP , is that in the future when Downey Jr. Retires, Shurri could be a good candidate to take Tony's place. She has the tech know how.

Last edited by Inhuman on Feb 24th, 2018 at 06:10 PM

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 06:05 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Astral Shaman

Maybe there isn't a soul gem?

They didn't have one on the "Avengers Assemble" cartoon.

"Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners"-George Carlin

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 07:59 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Minuteman

What if...........the five Infinity Stones when formed together in proximity make the Soul stone appear? Like some Captain Planet shit?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 08:08 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Seriously hoping we get a new character.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 08:09 PM
Surtur
Astral Shaman

Originally posted by Impediment
What if...........the five Infinity Stones when formed together in proximity make the Soul stone appear? Like some Captain Planet shit?

Speaking of Captain Planet, if these guys were planeteers Hawkeye would be heart. Cuz they're both useless.

"Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners"-George Carlin

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 08:12 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote