KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Where is the collusion?

Where is the collusion?
Started by: Blindside12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

republicans choose to derail the committee in order to protect the president over the nation. shocking, i say.

now watch kmc's special chimpy friends act like this invalidates mueller's investigation and proves that there was no collusion.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 04:48 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
IT'S COMING HE'S GONNA BE IMPEACHED YAY IT'S COMING!!!! OH WE'RE GONNA GET HIM!!!! [SPOILER - highlight to read]: not like we've said this a dozen times since his inauguration only for nothing to happen every time

Who is this exactly? I hope you're not basing this on rando Twitter posters.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Mar 13th, 2018 at 05:03 PM

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 04:50 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Robtard
Wow is this exactly? I hope you're not basing this on rando Twitter posters.

standard coping tactic

(please log in to view the image)

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 04:52 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by lazybones
Hmm, yeah. I'm pretty cautious about this whole thing. Sure, he probably has dirty financial dealings (money laundering, links to Russian oligarchs), but I'm not totally confident if we'll get that undeniable proof of collusion which will be able to bring down his administration in its entirety. I mean, I hope we do, but I think it's unwise to put all the eggs in that basket.

Would you prefer if Trump was innocent of collusion or guilty of it?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 05:00 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lazybones

Originally posted by Surtur
Would you prefer if Trump was innocent of collusion or guilty of it?
Guilty of it. I think this presidency is a disaster and want to see the Democrats back in 2020. Although there is a part of me that fears we could simply get Pence who is Trump with a human face.

But I hope there's at least something to all this. And I'm pretty confident there is. But any conviction can only be limited to the evidence gathered. As much as I want Trump gone, he isn't going down unless something really watertight is found. Hopefully Democrats sweep in 2018 so we can have a smooth investigation.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 05:13 PM
lazybones is currently offline Click here to Send lazybones a Private Message Find more posts by lazybones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Guilty of it. I think this presidency is a disaster and want to see the Democrats back in 2020. Although there is a part of me that fears we could simply get Pence who is Trump with a human face.

But I hope there's at least something to all this. And I'm pretty confident there is. But any conviction can only be limited to the evidence gathered. As much as I want Trump gone, he isn't going down unless something really watertight is found. Hopefully Democrats sweep in 2018 so we can have a smooth investigation.

What makes you think he needs to be guilty of collusion for the Dems to win the presidency in 2020?

And you think there is something to what, the claims Russia specifically wanted to help Trump or that Trump actually colluded with them?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 05:16 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lazybones

Originally posted by Surtur
What makes you think he needs to be guilty of collusion for the Dems to win the presidency in 2020?
I suppose that's a fair point. The Democrats are already polling ahead. But the 2016 election told me that the Democrats are pretty hopeless at campaigns. Thus, the more damaged the Republicans and Trump are, the bigger the 'buffer zone' is for Democrats to **** up.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 05:18 PM
lazybones is currently offline Click here to Send lazybones a Private Message Find more posts by lazybones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

My hope as well in regards to 2018 and the Dems taking control. That way Mueller will know he won't be ratf*cked and if his investigation does indeed turn up something impeachable, it will be taken seriously.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 05:19 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I suppose that's a fair point. The Democrats are already polling ahead. But the 2016 election told me that the Democrats are pretty hopeless at campaigns. Thus, the more damaged the Republicans and Trump are, the bigger the 'buffer zone' is for Democrats to **** up.

Yes and the last time these people clung to polls they got b*tch slapped by reality. So I would guess yes no Trump would be best.

IMO, they're gonna try to get him on obstruction.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 05:23 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

if trump had played it cool like every other president who was ever investigated, regardless of my disgust for the manbaby, i would have given him the benefit of the doubt. however the constant documented attempts by trump and his cronies to ratf*ck and openly badmouth the investigation make him look guilty as f*ck.

at this point i would shocked beyond belief if mueller was allowed to complete the investigation, and would have a massive aneurysm if after that, mueller cleared him of all charges. regardless of any life-threatening medical emergencies, my answer to the old "you just want trump to be guilty, DON'TCHA?" tired loaded question would be the same as it's been from the start:
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i support mueller's investigation and trust his integrity.

Last edited by Bashar Teg on Mar 13th, 2018 at 05:34 PM

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 05:29 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Speaking of Mueller, Rosenstein recently painted a target on his back:

"The special counsel is not an unguided missile," Rosenstein said in an exclusive interview with USA TODAY. "I don't believe there is any justification at this point for terminating the special counsel."

Rosenstein's remarks are among the first to address Mueller's status since it was disclosed more than a month ago that President Trump sought to have the special counsel dismissed last summer. The president relented only when White House counsel Donald McGahn threatened to resign if forced to carry out the directive.
-snip

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 05:35 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Eh, on the other hand I'd argue Trumps personality is such that him being innocent and behaving this way isn't that shocking.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 05:36 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Of course you would, sport.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 05:38 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Of course you would, sport.

And you disagree?

Wait, of course you do, silly question.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 05:39 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

IOW: "Trump acting guilty means he's actually innocent." -Surtur

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 05:51 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

IOW: "Trump acting guilty means he's actually innocent." -Surtur

He's acting like Trump. I would not expect him to behave any different. Even if he knows he is innocent...he needs the country to know and accept it.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 05:54 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

TIL: Trump just normally acts guilty

ps I'm sure Trump would sell you his toilet water for a nominal price

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 06:03 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't think he normally acts guilty. He normally isn't scrutinized so much by millions of people though.

So I don't see him going after Mueller as a sign of guilt.

Let me put this another way: if tomorrow Mueller says "no collusion, period" would you truly be shocked over the way Trump had behaved?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 06:14 PM
Flyattractor

So by putting a "TIL" in front of something makes it "True"?

Well in that case.

TIL Robbie is a Leftist Fascist.

WOW!

That is So TRUE! TIL!!!!!!!!!!

smokin'

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 06:21 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

[1]Guilty of it. [2]I think this presidency is a disaster and want to see the [3]Democrats back in 2020.

I was with you until [3].

Hopefully Democrats sweep in 2018 so we can have a smooth investigation.

I really hope both parties evolve or dissolve.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 06:42 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote