KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Can you prove him wrong?

Can you prove him wrong?
Started by: Blindside12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Putinbot1
The burden of proof lies with you to prove you assertation, I for one am not convinced.

So you want a video to prove its point, eh?

How about stop being lazy and research the answers yourself? Those claims and numbers can be easily proven or debunked. "Burden of proof" my ass. Burden of being lazy is the problem.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 09:55 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon

How about stop being lazy and research the answers yourself? Those claims and numbers can be easily proven or debunked. "Burden of proof" my ass. Burden of being lazy is the problem.
But the burden of proof as with any hypothesis is with the person propagating it surely, or is the world flat?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 09:58 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

The numbers are from the World bank at the time the video was made. They don't like the visual aid cause it's to real. And the whole "people are not gumballs."

Thanks Esta!

Last edited by Blindside12 on Feb 24th, 2018 at 10:11 PM

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 09:58 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

But the burden of proof as with any hypothesis is with the person propagating it surely, or is the world flat?
can you prove that it is not flat, in a manner that will satisfy flat earthers? or are you just too lazy to invent a space elevator?

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 10:13 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Changing the subject won't countermand the points made by him or myself

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 10:18 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
can you prove that it is not flat, in a manner that will satisfy flat earthers? or are you just too lazy to invent a space elevator?
I am unable to convince those who cannot see the curvature of the Earth when looking at the Ocean because they are that retarded. Unlike Elon Musk, I am not so deluded I think I am Tony Stark. A space elevator is beyond me, sadly I will leave that to DarthSkywalker to construct from mechano or lego.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 10:22 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

But the burden of proof as with any hypothesis is with the person propagating it surely,

And he supplied is data. The burden is on you to provide different data. Or to prove your assertion if you disagree.

or is the world flat?

I say the world is round (oblate spheroid):

Now both of us must prove our positions.

Okay, here:

https://www.livescience.com/60544-w...h-is-round.html

See how this works?

You cannot just disagree with someone. Anyone can disagree. You must prove your position.

What internet morons like to do is just say, "burden of proof."

Pretend dude A says 33 people ate watermelon at the party because he counted all the people who had watermelon on their plates from the photos.

Dude B disagrees. Okay, great. Prove your disagreeable position. What truth is it that you wish to assert? That there were less? More? That there was no watermelon?

Disagreeing is not a position. Asserting another position, which is just as burden proofy as the original, is possible.

In other words, stop being a coward and take a stance. Disagreeing is a cowards way out and does nothing.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 11:06 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

They are just looking to change the subject bc the virtue signaling isn't working.

We need mass immigration cause reasons

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 11:29 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Blindside12

We need mass immigration cause reasons

The "Reasons" are that the Democrats want a Permanent Underclass that will blindly Vote for them no matter how much they shit on them.

Or in other words. They want to create a Political Monarchy.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 11:33 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Originally posted by Blindside12
Ahh so you have nothing to say of actual substancethumb up

People can still be low skilled workers that leave their country and take away from that countries raw gdp, worker population and taxable income for the country.

Nothing I said contradicts what I said, you lack the ability to think substantively because your just trying to win this argument.

**** offthumb up

No, you're just not hearing what you want to hear, and you don't know what you're ****ing talking about.

Roy Beck argues that immigration hurts the immigrant's home country's economy, while doing next to nothing for people as humanitarian cause because there are still billions of poorer people in the world...

I don't know of anyone who claimed immigration to wealthier developed countries was the solution to world poverty. Humanitarianism takes a utilitarian approach of helping as many people as possible--the numbers that count--and was never an all-or-nothing endeavor. The only thing he suggested that I found agreeable was the need to develop impoverished countries, but he shared no ideas of his own on how to do so. Infrastructure, technology, agriculture, and potable water programs seem like a good start.

Whatever losses in raw GDP a country might experience are often recouped, and then some, via remittances from immigrants who now make enough to support themselves AND their families back home.

Wikipedia - Remittance

quote:
A remittance is a transfer of money by a foreign worker to an individual in his or her home country. Money sent home by migrants competes with international aid as one of the largest financial inflows to developing countries. Workers' remittances are a significant part of international capital flows, especially with regard to labour-exporting countries.[1] In 2014, $436 billion went to developing countries, setting a new record. Overall global remittances totaled $582 billion in 2015.[2] Some countries, such as India and China, receive tens of billions of US dollars in remittances each year from their expatriates and diaspora. In 2014, India received an estimated $70 billion and China an estimated $64 billion.[3]

As long as we're discussing poverty, I'd take it a bit further and suggest we need the following here at home:

*a drastic redistribution of wealth via tax reform that favors the poor working classes and the middle class

*a significantly-reduced military budget;

*an increase to infrastructure projects;

*free public universities;

*a single-payer healthcare system;

*and stricter legal accountability for elected officials and businessmen.

Eternal Idol 2020

Last edited by Eternal Idol on Feb 24th, 2018 at 11:40 PM

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 11:33 PM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

When I get home I'll address your post

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 11:35 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Eternal Idol

*a drastic redistribution of wealth via tax reform that favors the poor working classes and the middle class

*a significantly-reduced military budget;

*an increase to infrastructure projects;

*free public universities;

*a single-payer healthcare system;

*and stricter legal accountability for elected officials and businessmen.

Eternal Idol 2020

Wow. That is Full on Whiny Millennial List Right There..Even that last Point because it would not be done FAIRLY!!!!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 11:40 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Originally posted by Flyattractor
[some retarded far-right spastic burnout babbling about lefty pinko commie millennial Hillary-supporting boogeymen from Benghazi...or something]

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 11:46 PM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Eternal Idol

Isn't that the guy YOU wanted to be Preisdent but your Party PHUKED you over for to support a Dried up Old Kunt?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 11:52 PM
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Isn't that the guy YOU wanted to be Preisdent but your Party PHUKED you over for to support a Dried up Old Kunt?

The one and the same, yet once again, you assume I'll defend Democrats simply because they're Democrats and not Republicans. The DNC absolutely ****ed over Sanders, and though the Trump alternative was worse, the Democrats worked hard to earn that loss by being complicit with the establishment status quo.

It was a shitty thing to do, and by doing selling out the more popular Democratic candidate, they sold out a great chunk of their progressive base on top of losing the election. **** them for that.

Last edited by Eternal Idol on Feb 24th, 2018 at 11:59 PM

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 11:56 PM
Flyattractor

But think how much happier you would be if you just put the Lefty Happy La La Sack on your head like the rest of the Fascist Posters here.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 11:58 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Originally posted by dadudemon

What do you have against laziness? It's fun and satisfying.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2018 12:38 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by BackFire
What do you have against laziness? It's fun and satisfying.

That explains so much .....

Old Post Feb 25th, 2018 12:40 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

You don't like being lazy? Come on, you know you do.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2018 12:41 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I would answer but I don't want to wake you from your nap.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2018 12:43 AM