KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Fat Cobra Vs Gotham Ripper

Fat Cobra Vs Gotham Ripper
Started by: Zack M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Fat Cobra Vs Gotham Ripper

(please log in to view the image)

vs

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 08:54 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Talon comic was underrated as ****.

Cobra takes this though.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 09:48 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I know nothing about the fat dude... He may very well win.

That said, even as a child(before being injected with the Talon serum that massively amped his physical stats), Felix was capable of lifting/holding the full weight of a locomotive:
https://i.imgur.com/Hv67wKq.jpg

He was also capable of effortlessly slaughtering Talons:
https://i.imgur.com/1zr84Zb.jpg

He also stomped the living shit out of the hyper-amped Calvin Rose(with all his gear) easily:
https://imgur.com/a/hozi8

And after being blown into several pieces/decapitated, Felix STILL wasn't dead and actually began healing... He has to be kept in an absolute zero prison indefinitely to prevent his return:
https://i.imgur.com/b4JfXVh.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/4ZGa7WL.jpg

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 01:23 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
I know nothing about the fat dude... He may very well win.

That said, even as a child(before being injected with the Talon serum that massively amped his physical stats), Felix was capable of lifting/holding the full weight of a locomotive:
https://i.imgur.com/Hv67wKq.jpg

He was also capable of effortlessly slaughtering Talons:
https://i.imgur.com/1zr84Zb.jpg

He also stomped the living shit out of the hyper-amped Calvin Rose(with all his gear) easily:
https://imgur.com/a/hozi8

And after being blown into several pieces/decapitated, Felix STILL wasn't dead and actually began healing... He has to be kept in an absolute zero prison indefinitely to prevent his return:
https://i.imgur.com/b4JfXVh.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/4ZGa7WL.jpg

Fatty's pretty awesome. I'd highly recommed his Immortal Weapon story. smile

Anyways, he's most famous for tearing up Iron Fist. This includes literally tanking charged punch's, where stopping speeding locomotives is kind of a bare minimum feat (And was done as far back as the 1970's/80's, in the black and white Deadly Hands of Kung Fu.) The high end is punching out helicarriers, while the mid range is one shotting Cage or just about anyone below Hulks level..

If that doesn't convince, he also survived being torn limb from limb by a giant many headed Hydra, that makes Danny's dragon look rather unimpressive. Legs, arms, nothing was left but his torso.

It all grew back.

Then he got ripped apart again, year after year after year. Until he finally won.

And the reason he won: He beat an endless horde of very highly skilled martial artists, trying to kill him. Easily number among ALL the Talon. At once. For days.

Likely as powerful, too, since [SPOILER - highlight to read]: They were his abandoned children, from all the one night stands he had over the centuries.

Ah, that's in spoilers in case you want to read Immortal Weapons.. His story of having his forgotten history dug into by a book writer is pretty offbeat and hillarious, and that is just one example from it.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Last edited by cdtm on Feb 24th, 2018 at 02:28 PM

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 02:24 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Oh, if that's true he stomps. thumb up

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 02:31 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 03:12 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Galan007
Oh, if that's true he stomps. thumb up

Cd regularly wanks everything K'un Lun.

But Cobra is pretty damn tough.

@@@ Golgo - it's Butcher, not Ripper?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 03:52 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

If you use the most broad definition of wanking, I guess?. stick out tongue

The writers themselves are the wankers.. Bendis and Priest wrote him chopping down helicarriers and ripping up Black Panthers suit, not I. Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 04:00 PM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by cdtm
If you use the most broad definition of wanking, I guess?. stick out tongue
Wide spread all over the table.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 04:28 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 04:32 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
@@@ Golgo - it's Butcher, not Ripper?
They used to call Felix the Gotham 'Ripper' centuries ago, but I guess it sounded a bit too rapey so the Court of Owls switched to calling him 'Butcher' when he was reanimated.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 04:38 PM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Butcher ftw.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 07:20 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Fatty

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 11:21 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Fatty's pretty awesome. I'd highly recommed his Immortal Weapon story. smile

Anyways, he's most famous for tearing up Iron Fist. This includes literally tanking charged punch's, where stopping speeding locomotives is kind of a bare minimum feat (And was done as far back as the 1970's/80's, in the black and white Deadly Hands of Kung Fu.) The high end is punching out helicarriers, while the mid range is one shotting Cage or just about anyone below Hulks level..

If that doesn't convince, he also survived being torn limb from limb by a giant many headed Hydra, that makes Danny's dragon look rather unimpressive. Legs, arms, nothing was left but his torso.

It all grew back.

Then he got ripped apart again, year after year after year. Until he finally won.

And the reason he won: He beat an endless horde of very highly skilled martial artists, trying to kill him. Easily number among ALL the Talon. At once. For days.

Likely as powerful, too, since [SPOILER - highlight to read]: They were his abandoned children, from all the one night stands he had over the centuries.

Ah, that's in spoilers in case you want to read Immortal Weapons.. His story of having his forgotten history dug into by a book writer is pretty offbeat and hillarious, and that is just one example from it.

If FC gets ripped apart by Felix (And he's strong enough to do it), that would still count as a forum win, right?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 11:26 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Zack M
If FC gets ripped apart by Felix (And he's strong enough to do it), that would still count as a forum win, right?
What if they rip each other's weiners off? Are they both the Rippers?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 11:31 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Zack M

It would with me.

But I disagree about it being easy. Iron Fist alone could probably solo an army of Talons, at least post upgrades.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2018 10:54 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Cobra has done good against a guy with Thing-lv strength and pro martial arts skills.

A z-lister like Gotham B*tch gets one-shotted with a pimp slap.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2018 10:58 PM
Senor Cage

It would with me.

But I disagree about it being easy. Iron Fist alone could probably solo an army of Talons, at least post upgrades.

Most definitely. But I think Felix is in a different class. His healing is pretty haxx and he's had impressive strength since he was a boy.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2018 11:11 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

How many bottles of wine and wenches can Gotham Ripper do?

Because Cobra is superhuman class in that department, the only department that matters.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2018 11:15 PM
Senor Cage

Felix is a killer, not a lover. He's a zombie, so I'd imagine him drinking quite a bit. stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 25th, 2018 11:34 PM