KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf tipped off immigrants about ICE

Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf tipped off immigrants about ICE
Started by: Blindside12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

So here, fly is trying to deflect her wrongful behavior, by attacking Kansas and other things, but he hasnt said a damn word about her behavior.

Again, Fly has also tried to say he isnt partisan.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 10:12 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I mean hey what this mayor did isn't so bad. After all, she did use that special technology to make sure none of the violent illegals heard her warning, right?

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 10:18 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

She obstructed justice. But to Fly, he won't see it that way. Because he's non partisan.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 10:19 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blindside12
She obstructed justice. But to Fly, he won't see it that way. Because he's non partisan.

Unfortunately I think she'll get away with it. Like the weasel she is. I think she spoke to her lawyer and worded her warning in a vague enough way as to not be able to have any charges brought against her.

This is leftists now. Warning criminals ahead of time. So, they call a savings of $1000 crumbs, wanna bring in a bunch of illegals, and have no qualms about warning criminal aliens already here about plans to snatch them up.

This is liberalism now. True and true. This is the end result.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 10:23 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

But fly doesn't want to address what happened. He wants to talk about Kansas.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 10:23 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

It's treason then.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 10:32 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
It's treason then.

We need Tim Kaine to come shriek it's treason. He's good at it.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 10:39 PM
BackFire

I was hoping Palpatine.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 10:42 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't even think zapping her with force lightning could rid her of her indoctrination.

But like I said, at least she used that technology that made it so violent illegals didn't hear this warning.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 10:44 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hey Fly, how about posting onTOPIC, instead of deflecting to Kansas and Trump?

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 10:52 PM
BackFire

What do you have against Kansas?

****ing elitist.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 10:53 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I really don't know a lot of this Schaaf and I live in the truly glorious Bay Area, but the way she trig's Trumpers is amazing thumb up

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 10:56 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
What do you have against Kansas?

****ing elitist.

He hates Kansas.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 11:00 PM
BackFire

He hates Kansas.

You know Kansas' official motto - "**** Kansas".

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 11:01 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

So here, fly is trying to deflect her wrongful behavior, by attacking Kansas and other things, but he hasnt said a damn word about her behavior.

Again, Fly has also tried to say he isnt partisan.
The liberal media brainwashed me into caring about other people and being empathetic towards Mexican families in the USA. Sorry about that.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 12:15 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

He hates Kansas.

Originally posted by Firefly218
I'm just fucckin with you dude, Kansas is cool

Oops, you lied again

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 12:17 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oops, you lied again

Lets just settle this once and for all. Is this mayor a piece of dog shit?

I truly want to see you say someone giving a heads up to criminals isn't a piece of dog shit. I want it on record lol. As well as the excuses you will give, that will no doubt provide a chuckle for all.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 12:20 AM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

The liberal media brainwashed me into caring about other people and being empathetic towards Mexican families in the USA. Sorry about that.

So again, you cannot post on Topic.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 12:21 AM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Lets just settle this once and for all. Is this mayor a piece of dog shit?

I truly want to see you say someone giving a heads up to criminals isn't a piece of dog shit. I want it on record lol. As well as the excuses you will give, that will no doubt provide a chuckle for all.
Nope, she did the right thing imo. As much as I’m against criminals, the ICE are not to be trusted and allowing them free reign endangers the innocent immigrant families.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 12:24 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nope, she did the right thing imo. As much as I’m against criminals, the ICE are not to be trusted and allowing them free reign endangers the innocent immigrant families.

And if her warning allowed a violent criminal to avoid ICE, your response would be....what?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 12:25 AM