KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf tipped off immigrants about ICE

Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf tipped off immigrants about ICE
Started by: Blindside12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Silent Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Firefly218
Thatís not in your or my control. What is in our control is how we treat the good and the innocent.

So you're against taking away guns from the good and the innocent citizens of the U.S.?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 12:53 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Astral Shaman

Firefly I have a question. It's a hypothetical and yes I know some here don't like hypothetical questions, but I think actual adults can handle it.

What if you knew that if the mayor didn't give her warning, an innocent family would be torn apart...but you also knew if she gives her warning a violent illegal will harm or kill an innocent.

Would you still advise her to do what she did?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 12:55 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Firefly I have a question. It's a hypothetical and yes I know some here don't like hypothetical questions, but I think actual adults can handle it.

What if you knew that if the mayor didn't give her warning, an innocent family would be torn apart...but you also knew if she gives her warning a violent illegal will harm or kill an innocent.

Would you still advise her to do what she did?
Ideally I wouldnít need to give any warning and could trust ICE to only target the violent criminals.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 01:06 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

So you Trust the FBI but dont Trust ICE, how does that work?

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 01:12 AM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blindside12
So you Trust the FBI but dont Trust ICE, how does that work?
Because ICE doesnít just target felons, it also targets innocents

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 01:19 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Crossing the border illegally isnt a crime now?

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 01:24 AM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Crossing the border illegally isnt a crime now?
Right that was in the 10 commandments. Thou shalt not cross the imaginary political boundary...

Letís not forget that even Jesus was a refugee, his family crossed into Egypt to escape the tyrannical King Herod right?

So sure itís illegal, but itís not immoral.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 01:33 AM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Countries borders are "political" now.

Sweet baby Jesus now?

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 01:52 AM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Countries borders are "political" now.

Sweet baby Jesus now?
All borders are political...

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 04:26 PM
Surtur
Astral Shaman

Ideally I wouldnít need to give any warning and could trust ICE to only target the violent criminals.

They tend to target violent criminals, but they no longer ignore any illegals they come across in going after the violent ones. And that is how it should be.

And you never answered my question. Lets remove death. Lets say you know if you don't give the warning an innocent family will be torn apart, if you do...an innocent person will receive injuries from a violent illegal...to the extent it would cause a long hospital stay, but they would in time be okay.

What do you do?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 04:40 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Top Rated Member

Right that was in the 10 commandments. Thou shalt not cross the imaginary political boundary...

Letís not forget that even Jesus was a refugee, his family crossed into Egypt to escape the tyrannical King Herod right?

#gottem

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 05:40 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
@#$%

The only thing you guys have is fucckin Dorothy, a fictional character is the only notable thing about your state lol. Let me guess, California is the wicked witch of the west??? Lol, kansas is a joke. I hope your wheat fields get fuccked by a tornado

Remember kids, leftists never take shots at the disadvantaged. thumb up

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 05:46 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Astral Shaman

Why are you babbling about the 10 commandments and Jesus?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 05:47 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

All borders are political...

You cant be fcking serious right now. The sad thing is you are, so I cant ever take you seriously ever again.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 06:13 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

You cant be fcking serious right now. The sad thing is you are, so I cant ever take you seriously ever again.
Thatís a fact dude. Thereís no natural barriers or distinctions between Virginia and West Virginia for example, the only reason theyíre 2 different places is because a politician drew an imaginary line and called it a new State.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 10:57 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Why are you babbling about the 10 commandments and Jesus?
Because blind equivocated violent crime and crossing a border as equally heinous acts. I admitted theyíre both considered illegal, but crossing a border is not immoral in the way that killing someone is immoral.

Radical position?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 11:00 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
Remember kids, leftists never take shots at the disadvantaged. thumb up

I'm just fucckin with you dude, Kansas is cool

Idk what making fun of someone has to do with politics lol

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 11:02 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Borders are political"

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 11:14 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thatís a fact dude. Thereís no natural barriers or distinctions between Virginia and West Virginia for example, the only reason theyíre 2 different places is because a politician drew an imaginary line and called it a new State.

Politics are difference then governments.

Is it political to say you should kill someone just because a politician made it a law?

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 11:16 PM
darthgoober

This is wreckless and obstructing Justice also endangering law enforcement. DOJ now investing to see if she violated the law.

Link

Of course she violated the law. It's not different than warning the target of a police raid that there's a raid on the way. How is this even a question...

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 11:17 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote