KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Question about King Vegeta King Piccolo and King Cold

Question about King Vegeta King Piccolo and King Cold
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Question about King Vegeta King Piccolo and King Cold

Out of all three who had the greatest empire?

Who was more evil?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 05:52 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

One was Earth. One was Saiyans. One was the universe.

Most evil would be King Cold, But King Piccolo was depicted as the most evil.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 06:05 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Has King Cold ever crossed paths with the saiyans (King Vegeta)?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 06:14 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Has King Cold ever crossed paths with the saiyans (King Vegeta)?
We don't know for sure either way, but I doubt it. The implication is that Freeza did nearly all of the 'negotiations' for their empire... Cold was more of a behind-the-scenes ruler.

As for this thread, King Cold obviously held the larger empire and it's not even remotely close. The Saiyans were his minions, so their territory was HIS territory. The earth was just one backwater world that wasn't even worth the time it took to conquer(they sent a Saiyan infant to conquer it, and didn't even bother to check back on his status for a few decadeS, lol.)

Regarding who was more evil- Even though King Cold and King Vegeta didn't get much screen/panel time at all, we know that Freeza and Cold shared the exact same ideals/goals(which should tell you how evil he was), and Saiyans were universally renowned for their extreme barbarism. So yeah...

Relative to the others, Piccolo Daimao is small fries, imo.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Mar 1st, 2018 at 06:38 PM

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 06:23 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Originally posted by Galan007
We don't know for sure either way, but I doubt it. The implication is that Freeza did nearly all of the 'negotiations' for their empire... Cold was more of a behind-the-scenes ruler.

As for this thread, King Cold obviously held the larger empire and it's not even remotely close. The Saiyans were his minions, so their territory was HIS territory. The earth was just one backwater world that wasn't even worth the time it took to conquer(they sent a Saiyan infant to conquer it, and didn't even bother to check back on his status for a few decadeS, lol.)

Regarding who was more evil- Even though King Cold and King Vegeta didn't get much screen/panel time at all, we know that Freeza and Cold shared the exact same ideals/goals(which should tell you how evil he was), and Saiyans were universally renowned for their extreme barbarism. So yeah...

Relative to the others, KP is small fries, imo.
Good post.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 06:38 PM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

King Piccolo may have been the most evil of the three, depending on what defines a "demon" - he sends people's souls to limbo when he kills them, but his son by the beginning of Z doesn't do that anymore, a fact that is explicitly linked to him becoming less evil.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 06:42 PM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Was Friezas empire still around in GT or Super?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 06:52 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I don't recall it still being around in GT, but it was definitely around in DBS... That was kind of the premise behind the RoF film/arc.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 07:08 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Yeah, King Piccolo was the most evil, tbh. King Cold and King Vegeta were certainly ruthless, but King Piccolo just went around killing people on Earth for the sport of it.

Cold and Vegeta at least had reasons for domination- supplies, wealth, etc. King Piccolo just loved killing people.

Regardless, Colds empire was vastly larger than Vegeta's empire, which was much larger than King Piccolo's.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 07:09 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

King Piccolo I guess is part demon, part Namekian or something? Well he was shown before the Namekian race's introduction was more refined, but with the kind of demons he had at his disposal, he didn't seem like a normal Namekian, though maybe I'm just overanalyzing.

Where does Dr Gero rank among them? While he may have not done much as a fighter, like King Cold with his limited screen time, some of the greatest threats still came as a result of his evil genius.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 07:33 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Yeah, King Piccolo was the most evil, tbh. King Cold and King Vegeta were certainly ruthless, but King Piccolo just went around killing people on Earth for the sport of it.

Cold and Vegeta at least had reasons for domination- supplies, wealth, etc. King Piccolo just loved killing people.

Regardless, Colds empire was vastly larger than Vegeta's empire, which was much larger than King Piccolo's.
Cold ordered the slaughter of innumerable planets-worth of beings, in order to leave them vacant and ready to sell to buyers... King Vegeta did the same thing.

Imo, each were just as evil as Piccolo, but operated on a MUCH larger scale. /shrug

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Where does Dr Gero rank among them? While he may have not done much as a fighter, like King Cold with his limited screen time, some of the greatest threats still came as a result of his evil genius.
True, but didn't Gero only create the Androids with the sole intent of killing Goku?

Last edited by Galan007 on Mar 1st, 2018 at 07:41 PM

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 07:38 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

The sole intent could be answered that he figured if Goku was out of the way then the Earth would fall as well. Goku did single handedly ruin the invincible Red Ribbon Army afterall.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 07:53 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Good point. thumb up

Didn't think about it until now, but that is essentially what happened with the Androids in Future Trunks' timeline.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 08:21 PM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

King Piccolo is literally pure evil. Like magically expelled evil from god.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 10:07 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by Galan007
Cold ordered the slaughter of innumerable planets-worth of beings, in order to leave them vacant and ready to sell to buyers... King Vegeta did the same thing.

Imo, each were just as evil as Piccolo, but operated on a MUCH larger scale. /shrug

The difference is that King Piccolo literally killed just for the sake of killing. As I said, Cold ordered the slaughter of planets worth of people for the sake of making money. He didn't ever express a particular joy in killing, he simply killed when it was necessary for him to do so.

King Vegeta was very similar in that regard, except I would view him as the least evil of the bunch. Saiyan's were viewed as a barbaric warrior race, but King Vegeta was only listening to Cold and Frieza because he didn't want his whole planet to be destroyed(something that was inevitable, because Beerus ultimately ordered so).

Honestly, I wouldn't even say Cold and Vegeta were really evil, as much as they were calloused and ruthless.

King Piccolo was literally the evil side of Kami personified. He was "pure evil", as in no good within him.

Which is why he took such joy in killing people and terrifying them. Something that was never really expressed by Cold or King Vegeta.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 02:30 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Eh, King Cold went with Freeza to earth with the intent of killing everyone Goku loved, along with the entire f*cking planet... Just to get revenge.

Make no mistake, he was a sadistic mofo.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 03:27 AM
NemeBro

King Cold is more evil than King Piccolo.

King Piccolo actually cared about his "sons", personally going after Goku to avenge their deaths. He actually cares about them, treating them well and experiencing anger when they die.

King Cold, much like his son, cares nothing for his underlings and casually kills them for the most petty slights, and when his own son, Freeza, was killed by Trunks? His first response is to offer the guy who vaporized his son a job, and when Trunks refused to attempt to kill him in a very cowardly way. Cold had no love even for his children, no honor, and was ultimately a spineless coward who used his genetic power to subjugate the galaxy and slaughter untold billions, maybe more.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 05:28 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by NemeBro

King Piccolo actually cared about his "sons", personally going after Goku to avenge their deaths. He actually cares about them, treating them well and experiencing anger when they die.

King Cold, much like his son, cares nothing for his underlings and casually kills them for the most petty slights, and when his own son, Freeza, was killed by Trunks? His first response is to offer the guy who vaporized his son a job, and when Trunks refused to attempt to kill him in a very cowardly way. Cold had no love even for his children, no honor, and was ultimately a spineless coward who used his genetic power to subjugate the galaxy and slaughter untold billions, maybe more.
Goku is more evil than King Piccolo?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 05:46 AM
NemeBro

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Goku is more evil than King Piccolo?
Goku is more evil than the hypothetical lovechild of King Cold and King Piccolo, so yes.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 07:15 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by NemeBro

Hm, I guess I didn't think about Piccolo Damaio's sons. I'd definitely at least say Piccolo was more evil than King Vegeta though.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 10:23 AM