KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Question about King Vegeta King Piccolo and King Cold

Question about King Vegeta King Piccolo and King Cold
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NemeBro
Savior of KMC

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Hm, I guess I didn't think about Piccolo Damaio's sons. I'd definitely at least say Piccolo was more evil than King Vegeta though.
Sure. King Vegeta was a brutal warlord, but he did care about his people, and at least some of his brutality is implicitly the result of Freeza's influence.

"I GOTTA FIND OUT WHO KILLED MY DAD"

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 05:09 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Cold and Vegeta were evil. I think piccolo was insane

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 03:29 AM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TethAdamTheRock
God of War

How powerful was the most powerful Saiyan during King Vegetas reign

Where they even Super Saiyan 2 yet?

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 02:39 PM
TethAdamTheRock is currently offline Click here to Send TethAdamTheRock a Private Message Find more posts by TethAdamTheRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock

They were all weaker than Dodoria it seemed so not even close to Super Saiyan lol.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 03:16 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

They were all weaker than King Vegeta himself, who was conversely weaker than Saiyan saga Vegeta. Therefore, they were all weaker than Saiyan saga Vegeta.

None of them even had Super Saiyan 1, dude, let alone SSJ2 or beyond.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 07:33 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TethAdamTheRock
God of War

So what happend when the Saiyans/Freizas race run across a race more powerful then them (Hit for example)

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 09:19 PM
TethAdamTheRock is currently offline Click here to Send TethAdamTheRock a Private Message Find more posts by TethAdamTheRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

So what happend when the Saiyans/Freizas race run across a race more powerful then them (Hit for example)

Dude, why are you even asking these questions? Just watch the series.

1. Hit is from DBS, not DBZ.

2. Hit's race is implied to not be a warrior race. Hit is the exception, being an assassin.

3. They never encountered anyone outside of Frieza's own family, and Beerus, who was more powerful than even first form Frieza.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 07:08 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Pretty sure the seconds they mentioned Freeza, the planet inhabitants usually surrendered.

If they didnít, remember the Saiyan would just wait for a full moon, transform and go ape shit. And yes, that was pun.🦍

Regardless, I donít think the sayains ever attacked a planet with just one, it was always in groups.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2018 05:28 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro
Savior of KMC

No. Goku's entire reason for being on Earth was to be a one man extinction event.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2018 09:47 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Originally posted by NemeBro
No. Goku's entire reason for being on Earth was to be a one man extinction event.

Toriyama retconned this in Dragonball Minus. Bardock and Gine sent Kakarott to Earth because Freeza was acting very suspicious and Bardock was being cautious to save his son(Raditz was already off planet so he was fine).

Basically Goku really now is just Superman in terms of origins. Sorta.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2018 10:26 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Patriotic Judge

Meh. Movie Bardock will always be my head-canon, not that DB Minus is bad.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2018 08:14 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Imperial Tactician|

Minus was pointless and stupid.

It was just Toriyama desperately trying to create unneeded parallels between Goku and Superman.

"A great tactician creates plans.
A good tactician recognizes the soundness of a plan presented to him.
A fair tactician must see the plan succeed before offering approval.
Those with no tactical ability at all may never understand or accept the plan.
And when a mind is too deficient in understanding, the resulting gap is often filled with resentment."

-Thrawn

Old Post Mar 31st, 2018 08:58 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Minus feels more like how it logically would have gone but it basically has none of the power of the special sadly.

That's not the first time the anime makes things cooler though. Super technically contradicts the manga by having Trunks go SSJ at Gohan's death, which wasn't the case in Toriyama's manga.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2018 10:36 PM
NemeBro
Savior of KMC

Super is just biting the future Trunks timeline film which depicted the same thing.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2018 11:40 PM