KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Bob Woodward now claims the Press/Mueller is going to make Trump commit suicide

Bob Woodward now claims the Press/Mueller is going to make Trump commit suicide
Started by: Blindside12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

I rethought the responses from the left in this thread.

There only response to these ridiculous comments was "Oh man he trolled Trumpers good."

This simply doesnt meet the smell test because they are the kings and queens of "words matter."

So the idea these comments were only trolling and dont matter is pure hypocrisy and ignoring their past statements. If you applied this same standard to everything Trump says "Oh hes just Trolling Progressives" they wouldnt buy it.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 01:52 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Someone mentions trump and tard and bot start drooling

It's like the people I see on Facebook who live to post negative comments about him, even when trump helped Houston and Puerto Rico they focused on some dumb sh!t. I mean lets ignore both places are run by democrats and the Houston mayor told everyone to stay home rather then evacuate.

I mean seriously you guys...you even opened a threat about surtur, talk about butt hurt

.......but i digress, I think CNN is a joke, Don lemon is just a disgusting human being who sh!t talks anyone who disagrees with him, he joked about how prayers didn't save the people at the Texas church...he said I mean they were already praying, something to that effect.

There's a blonde chick on there with glasses who's just dense, I remember she had a panel of trump voters and they made her look stupid. cnn also took the stance that antifa were good guys, and that recent staged town hall where they blasted the NRA and Rubio was utterly disgusting

Last edited by DarthPlaguis12 on Mar 6th, 2018 at 02:39 PM

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 02:34 PM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blindside12
I rethought the responses from the left in this thread.

There only response to these ridiculous comments was "Oh man he trolled Trumpers good."

This simply doesnt meet the smell test because they are the kings and queens of "words matter."

So the idea these comments were only trolling and dont matter is pure hypocrisy and ignoring their past statements. If you applied this same standard to everything Trump says "Oh hes just Trolling Progressives" they wouldnt buy it.

Blind you gotta understand that logic doesn't exist for these guys, they probably high five each other about how they're "owning" everyone

laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 02:41 PM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

TI, stop talking to yourself. It's funny but... come on!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 02:46 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whirly why are you accusing me of what you previously have done? Im courteous enough to not call out your hypocrisy until you actually accuse me of something you did yourself.

Also I dont use the word "digress"

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 02:49 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whirly why are you accusing me of what you previously have done? Im courteous enough to not call out your hypocrisy until you actually accuse me of something you did yourself.
Dude... like I said, socking is often funny, I have no problem with you doing it, but come on. It's so obviously you, it's funny though if that's the aim.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 02:51 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Its actually not me, Ill request Imp to inform you and tard and bash its not

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 02:52 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Its actually not me, Ill request Imp to inform you and tard and bash its not
The sock checker here barely works, but if you say it's not you that's fine. It's not you. He is obviously a like-minded individual.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 02:53 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maybe similar ideologically, but different writing styles.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 02:56 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maybe similar ideologically, but different writing styles.
Changing writing styles isn't hard, I had a sock that wrote in German once. smokin'

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 02:59 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

To be fair TI, I've always liked you when not talking politics, right back to the days of Supra and Whirly.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 03:01 PM
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyway, here's a few developments from the brilliant media we have in this country

More fake news about the Russians hacking our voting grid

https://www.rt.com/usa/418604-dhs-refutes-russia-hack/

Lol...this is who the dems want to testify against trump

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V44fPQPjKjI

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 03:10 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1
To be fair TI, I've always liked you when not talking politics, right back to the days of Supra and Whirly.

Same mate. I still like you when you talk politics if it's strictly politics and not politrollingsmile

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 03:19 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Same mate. I still like you when you talk politics if it's strictly politics and not politrollingsmile
Problem is at the moment everyone has become their most exaggerated selves politically and there is no centre ground. Which is a shame, we are all so entrenched, you and I are two of the few people who have spent prolonged periods in the middle east, but we have very different opinions because our situations were different. That said, insurgents tried to kill both of us.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 03:23 PM
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who you talking to? I thought I was blindside?

Politics isn't an excuse to be nasty, IMO when the left acts this way they're just showing their true colors

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 03:28 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12
Who you talking to? I thought I was blindside?

Politics isn't an excuse to be nasty, IMO when the left acts this way they're just showing their true colors
No, I've agreed to give you the benefit of the doubt. Nastiness is not singularly owned by the left or the right. The problem is you actually don't get a one size fits all left or right.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 03:30 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Problem is at the moment everyone has become their most exaggerated selves politically and there is no centre ground. Which is a shame, we are all so entrenched, you and I are two of the few people who have spent prolonged periods in the middle east, but we have very different opinions because our situations were different. That said, insurgents tried to kill both of us.

I didn’t know you served, thank you for letting me know. Where about we’re you at and which branch of the British Military?

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 04:02 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dude... like I said, socking is often funny, I have no problem with you doing it, but come on. It's so obviously you, it's funny though if that's the aim.

LOL, who could ever think you would have a problem with anyone doing it? You sock more than anyone here.

At least others aren't dumb enough to not know mods can see their IP lol. Do better.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 04:03 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I didn't serve, I work in KSA now but I have worked in Egypt, the Sudan and Nigeria as well as a few other hotspots. I am white British. I was caught in an Explosion by Ansir Bait al-Maqdis whilst working in Egypt. I have also been shot at in the Sudan, Nigeria and Cambodia.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 04:17 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I didn't serve, I work in KSA now but I have worked in Egypt, the Sudan and Nigeria as well as a few other hotspots. I am white British. I was caught in an Explosion by Ansir Bait al-Maqdis whilst working in Egypt. I have also been shot at in the Sudan, Nigeria and Cambodia.

Ever encounter Brian Williams on the battlefield?

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 04:20 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote