KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Bob Woodward now claims the Press/Mueller is going to make Trump commit suicide

Bob Woodward now claims the Press/Mueller is going to make Trump commit suicide
Started by: Blindside12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
LOL, who could ever think you would have a problem with anyone doing it? You sock more than anyone here.

At least others aren't dumb enough to not know mods can see their IP lol. Do better.
Poor Surt, one day you'll realise what that sock was about. Actually, you probably won't and it will remain the gift that keeps giving. You are my puppet. I will name you Pinocchio.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 04:40 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1
I didn't serve, I work in KSA now but I have worked in Egypt, the Sudan and Nigeria as well as a few other hotspots. I am white British. I was caught in an Explosion by Ansir Bait al-Maqdis whilst working in Egypt. I have also been shot at in the Sudan, Nigeria and Cambodia.

I know the feeling.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 04:51 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Poor Surt, one day you'll realise what that sock was about. Actually, you probably won't and it will remain the gift that keeps giving. You are my puppet. I will name you Pinocchio.

Poor Steve, thinks people didn't realize what it was about. Adorable.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 04:52 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blindside12
I know the feeling.
Yeah it's never a good one.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 06:00 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Poor Steve, thinks people didn't realize what it was about. Adorable.
Poor Pinocchio he is lying again.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 06:01 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Lol, he is very much like a little wooden boy. Good reference thumb up

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 06:05 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Lol, he is very much like a little wooden boy. Good reference thumb up
He is our puppet, he dances just for us.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 06:06 PM
Impediment
Endless

Can we stop the dick waving and stay on topic, please?

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 06:44 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Impediment
Can we stop the dick waving and stay on topic, please?
No problem, for you Backfire and Bada. I will always take a step back. Because frankly, and I say this openly, all three of you are fair and decent guys.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 06:49 PM
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Surtur wtf did you do to these two? Steal their girlfriends?

Everywhere you go they pop up

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 06:57 PM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12
Surtur wtf did you do to these two? Steal their girlfriends?

Everywhere you go they pop up
Stealing Surts girlfriend... laughing

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 06:58 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Plaguis should just say whose sock he is. But that was legit funny, the thought of it. Good one.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 07:02 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Plaguis should just say whose sock he is. But that was legit funny, the thought of it. Good one.
It made me literally laugh out loud.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 07:04 PM
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

The sock shitssh!ts getting old bro, this morning I was supposedly blindside laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 07:05 PM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12
The sock shitssh!ts getting old bro, this morning I was supposedly blindside laughing out loud

You're obviously not a new member as you have a chip on your shoulder towards certain members while sucking the dicks of others. So why hide, just say who you are; no reason to hide like a coward. Return members are allowed if you behave. eg Putinbot and Blindside are both and you know this.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 07:07 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wow dude, I am pretty cordual with Whirly, stop dreaming up your own conspiracys tard

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 07:13 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Blindside12
Wow dude, I am pretty cordual with Whirly, stop dreaming up your own conspiracys tard

Huh? Maybe you should read what I actually said cos it had nothing to do with what you're saying. Like nothing at all.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 07:15 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

So you never claimed I was Darth now?laughing out loud

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 07:19 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Yes, we moved beyond that for some time now. It's why I am asking him to just say who's return he is. Maybe just read what I'm saying, dude.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 07:21 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

So now your trying to move past you being wrong and never owning up to it?

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 07:22 PM